How do you plan to spend your eventual millions?

How do you plan to spend your eventual millions?

Pump shitcoins til I die

funding isis

That's illegal, enjoy your v&

Fucking around the world

I never plan to spend my principal amounts, only the residual income

If I would have millions right now:
- restore my mother's house and give her enough money to retire comfortably
- buy a house not too far from the city
- buy a big luxury car (Right now I like how Mercedes GLE Coupe looks like or Volvo XC90 because you know.. safety and all)
- put the rest into a divided portfolio (medium to low risk)
- make a big housewarming party for my friends
- then just travel around Europe for a few weeks (places I want to visit: Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, Geneva, Monaco, Milan)
..and I would buy a few luxury watches because I always loved watches but I can't afford even the mid-range ones.

//don't want to wake up//

1.Build a strong and productive Black Community
-Eventually fund the black equivalent to an Israel

2.Produce a family dynasty
-Make my kids into money making machines
-Buy real estate all around the world (and beyond???)

3.Fund promising extraterrestrial homesteading projects.
-Humans need to be able to survive on multiple planets if we
want a chance at sticking around.

I really won't live much differently, I'll just be shitposting on a better computer.

at least you're honest

>-Eventually fund the black equivalent to an Israel

you mean africa?

Making it billions, or at least trying

>1.Build a strong and productive Black Community
>productive Black
>productive Black

basically this

I just want enough passive income to scrape by and travel around the world while shit posting loudly and proudly

my own house n gym n dodge n vacation n own my jet

excellent taste

> eventually fund the black equivalent to an Israel

The trouble with this is that there are high-IQ Jewish populations (Ashkenazis), but no high-IQ black populations.

Joining an elite social club that hosts orgies where they essentially share wives. Rich people tend to have hot wives.

Buy Veeky Forums.

I'd move to an apartment in a big city, and hire teachers to learn a few languages, instruments, cooking, and some other stuff like piloting, history, trade, sword fighting and martial arts.
Start a business in like Mexico, probably an agricultural type.
Then maybe I'll do something crazy like live in different countries for a year each as a homeless person. But if I have to spend money then I lose and have try a different country, otherwise if I make it a full year I win. I'll try this for about 2 years, then go home.

In cancer treatments since unless you are born rich chances are if you manage to make 1 million you'll be too old to enjoy it.

Thank you! I will invite you to my yacht once we made it

>How do you plan to spend your eventual millions?
>eventual millions

i will die alone and a wageslave

Pic related?
Satan (the true "god of this world") offered Jesus all the riches of this world when he tempted him

btw we're all delusional in this thread, feel free to let your mind go wild (if you won't kill yourself after you wake up)

>Pic related?
nah, just the sadness is kinda expressive

all i want is to hop on a motorcycle and go around the world for 2y, then sail 1y. After that would realise my dream of learning blacksmithing and dream job of oppening a small old style bar, some jazz going on the background, maybe go sailing / diving on weekends.

but i know i will prob end up in some consulting job making money for someone else

70% investment : real estate, bitcoin stack, and stocks.
build an comfy underground bunker like all the rich fags

If I got some money left, I would use it to shill memes towards my political views

Blacksmithing sounds promising!
Learn it as a hobby in your free time, make a portfolio and a website and you'll own a small business.

I'd hope to base it in Africa but no not the whole continent.

If Blacks don't try to improve themselves soon we'll fall back into slavery, if we're lucky, and/or genocide eventually. However in the end, dependent upon the results of this little experiment, I see that Blacks are too far gone than I'll accept the future of my kind and go peacefully into extinction. Win or Lose I can't be paralyzed by current trends.

I've already taken this into consideration. Likely this could bottleneck progress severely however this is to be seen. {inb4 environment>Heredity or environment

We wuz space hotel patrons n sheit

I assume you lean an isreal for american dindus to like south america, and skip the Africa thing? Because it already exists and is black and sucks?

>we wuz space hotel patrons n sheit
anyone whose anyone can see that space based industries along side robotics are the next best billion-trillion dollar industries.

>I assume you lean an isreal for american dindus to like south america, and skip the Africa thing? Because it already exists and is black and sucks?
I assume you mean to build a nation in South America instead of Africa, right? Why exactly? Africa is one of the most resource dense continents and it has a lot of land for "sale" if you know what I mean.

Spend hundreds of thousands of dollars putting sell walls on pumping penny stocks for laffs

I will hopefully have at least a few million in the bank by the time I retire. In 30 years though, a few million will probably only allow you to live a modest lifestyle in retirement.

This is the only correct answer.

the problem is: there's no blacksmithing whatsoever in my shithole country (Brazil). Even cutlery is only avaiable in the country's capital, so i'm stuck in Mech. Eng, hoping to one day be rich enough to do what i want