Some chick I don't know at my college is missing a mirror on her shitbox...

Some chick I don't know at my college is missing a mirror on her shitbox. Should I get her a mirror (and possibly a date by proxy) or is that just one of those "nice guy" moves that would be worse than just asking her out?

Just ask her out

>Should I get her a mirror (and possibly a date by proxy)
Are you Indian? Or some kind of pooinloo shit skin?

how about you just ask her out and if she says yes offer to help her find a mirror

You're going at it backwards, talk to her and then fix it later on, random kindness is appreciated but it doesn't do much

Holy shit you're autistic

fix it if you want to fix it, don't do it with an ulterior motive you autist.

What the fuck..

Ask her out first then deliver the mirror. If you give up the mirror right away she'll lose interest because you'll send all sorts of signals about being lonely/unoccupied/desperate.

The new level of shit posting today has been on point

Bring her the mirror and record her reaction

Is that a Toyota Echo? Ask her out and tune her vvt-i :^)

get mirror and say hey i seen you have no mirror i got a spare one from my old car. do you want it? use that as a entrance to poon

>cringe

Invite her on a date to the local pick-n-pull.

She actually does drive a car I used to own but it is long dead and buried in a junkyard.

Call the police and tell them that some maniac is driving without a mirror.

Lecture her on the importance of having a right side-view mirror. Tell her your brother died while cycling because some fucking cager turned right without a mirror and couldn't see him. Scold her and tell her she should be ashamed of herself. Allow yourself to cool off and then offer to get her a mirror.

Girls love feeling ashamed if it gives them an opportunity to make it up. Within a few hours she should be yours. :+1:

I do drive a motorcycle; maybe I can get her to cut me off in the morning and that can be my opportunity to lecture/date her

this

>It's the drivers responsibility to look out for me even though I'm riding a bicycle on a road designed for cars
The mind of a lycrafag never ceases to amaze.

this

>missing-the-forest.jpg
I'm trying to give OP an angle, autism-kun.

> Should I get her a mirror

I'm sure her bf would thank you if he cared.

You don't need a passenger side mirror
It's a scam

the passenger side mirror is actually fucking useless

It's the easiest side to turn and look at. i just use mine for looking at highway entrances for cops.

>Some chick I don't know at my college is missing a mirror on her shitbox.
Report the car to campus police that it has damaged safety equipment for at least 4 weeks now that is not repaired. License plate and VIN. State that it parks regularly on campus property. If it has other hit and run style damage on the front report that too. If it has been a long time, perhaps there is no more blood on the mirror where she clipped someone.

Hit and run car drivers suck. And I don't mean that you want her to suck you off.

Run her VIN number in the free VIN checking thread here in Veeky Forums. Don't ask her out if she has a long history of damages on the car because one day she will ask to borrow your car and then wreck it too.

>oh thanks my boyfriend will be so glad his mirror is fixed now!

kek

Post the chick and we'll decide

>i'll date this guy just because he gifted me a mirror for my shitbox, I won't just befriend him
Yeah, good luck OP.

Do it, then enjoy as she mocks you behind your back for being the most omega autistic person she's ever known

This

>Should I get her a mirror (and possibly a date by proxy) or is that just one of those "nice guy" moves that would be worse than just asking her out?

That makes you look like a stalker because you are a stranger who is observing details of her life, following up on those details, and expending effort and expense on those details. It doesn't matter that you are not a real stalker. To the police, they only look at statistical behaviour and past stalkers do observe their victims, try to find some excuse to enter the victim's life, and then attack the victim when the victim doesn't return the favor.

If she lost the mirror by accident, she might even BLAME YOU for causing the mirror to anonymously disappear. She could say, you wrecked her mirror so that you'd have an excuse to replace her mirror in return for going out with you. There's certainly some asshole guys that would use that approach out there.

The dented metalwork has a dent direction. It was not metal hard because there are parts of the car that should have been scraped off if that was the case. Due to the dent direction either her car was moving forward or the collision object was moving towards the back of her car.

The object that hit or was hit by the girl's car was firmly mounted and left black residue. OP didn't say if that was a rubbery residue or paint. If it was the side mirror of another car, because it higher up, it may have been the fixed mirror of a midsize car. The item was black coloured so it is either a basic model car (upgrades often have color-matched mirrors) or it was a normal black type side mirror.

OP has not provided a picture of the other damage to her rear door and rear fender. It's certainly an ugly scrape.

Since her front passenger headrest is adjusted fairly tall, her friend is probably some taller guy riding in her car. Not too many girls are that tall to want the headrest adjusted that high.

this

>a picture of the other damage to her rear door and rear fender

Fuck that shit, let's see this chick

I use mine for parking and pulling back in after an over take multiple times an hour

Tell her you want to fix the mirror as a project for a youtube channel you're starting. Buy a ton of subscribers for some random auto bullshit you film with a cheap iphone 6s.

(Get a blacklisted ESN 6s, they're dirt cheap, you won't use it for a cellphone but for shooting 1080p video, plus it does great 240fps slowmo - altho with some automatic white balancing. Still, the best slowmotion recording device you can get for under $4k.)

Then get her to pay for the mirror parts.

>The object that hit or was hit by the girl's car was firmly mounted and left black residue. OP didn't say if that was a rubbery residue or paint. If it was the side mirror of another car, because it higher up, it may have been the fixed mirror of a midsize car. The item was black coloured so it is either a basic model car (upgrades often have color-matched mirrors) or it was a normal black type side mirror.

Mailbox.

Except the Rolla you have pictured has one

Just start fixing the car in the parking lot. First replace the mirror. Wait a few days. Bring a cordless grinder and clean up the panel damage then spray primer it. Then a few more days later, drill and bondo. Eventually she'll "catch" you of course so practice your adorably awkward Veeky Forumstist schtick about how you just can't stand to see her car messed up. Make up some shit about it being just like your dead grandma's car or some shit that makes her feel special

Starring Michael Cera Summer 2017

>buy hand held mirror from dollar store
>duct tape it to the door
>run away awkwardly

This

Picture this
>be college qt
>some asshole sideswipes you and tears off your mirror
>hit and run
>aww shit this sucks
>I'll get it fixed when I'm not super busy
>sweaty guy you've never seen before approaches you and gives you a mirror
>he's extremely awkward (how could this encounter not be?)
>well gotta report this stalker to campus police
If you want pussy get tinder like a normal college kid

Tell her you poisoned her lunch and got antidote back home. It works every time, thrust me.

This desu

Yeah, this