How long until it's confiscated and destroyed by the feds?

How long until it's confiscated and destroyed by the feds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik1dyacixtg
fastandfurious.wikia.com/wiki/1995_Nissan_Skyline_GT-R_R33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares, audi a shit.

Audi> Mercedes

I'm general not a fan of Euroshit, but Audis are alright.

Now, thath's a proper RS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik1dyacixtg

>rebadged VWs with a "premium" price tag are alright

The Avants are illegal here.

>Porsche

I feel like its not obvious enough. if you're driving something that's more unique then sure like an r34 or a TVR. Not saying he wont get caught but i feel like its less likely.

Cayennes and Macans don't count as Porsches as they're the exact same shit.

Panamera is eh.

Boxster/Cayman and 911 share very little to no parts with other VAG products.
Audi shares almost everything.

michigan M plates, that car is literally owned by audi

You're forgetting that their rival Mercedes Benz cucked our Gov. into banning imports for 25 years.

>Audi
>rebadged VW
>awful interior comfort
>glass diff
>overpriced parts

Fuck I miss 90's audi so much

Isn't that an RS6 though?

>tfw no more turbo 5

In what way is the car in the OP a VW, unless you're counting random resistors and shit

Why would you confiscate that ? europeasant asking

The whole thing is VW. It's literally just a Jetta hatchback with an engine swap. You can make your own one that's better with any shitbox here and an LS motor.

>I hate European cars that have a soul, but these soap bars are okay

Look at the tag. Notice the "m"? That's a manufacturer tag more than likely from audi.

The whole thing is a Passat with a bigger engine and a different interior.

Shared competences and engineering.
Just like Bugatti. It's a "French" car assembled in France but pretty much built by VW.

they can put these plates on anything they want

>the point of every car is to be very fast
this car is a blend of luxury and speed
do you see why your post is dum?

it's really not, but thanks for confirming you're clueless

but that's wrong

>a vauxhall astra is basically a corvette with a few simple mods

No, but it is a Cobalt SS with a couple of simple mods.

once upon a time a business realized people could import their cars for cheaper than their dealerships were selling them for

i wasn't a significant problem destroying their business, but they were german and hated freedom

the ttrs had it, go find one

but a bugatti is basically just a lupo in a bodykit. vw is different obv

my word, that's terrible
what did the freedom loving americans do about that?

my how the tables have turned and the euros pay a lot more for the same car in their land now. serves them right.

the cobalt is unrelated to the astra other than a few engines which are shared across GM

>any illegal import that isn't a skyline
>getting crushed
nah

So does the RS3, but they're transverse and >Haldex AWD.
Still sounds good though.

Ar....are there any real examples of any GT-Rs getting crushed?

pretend that supporting american companies who make shitty cars is supporting america

Can someone explain why you merricans can't own powerful foreign cars? Are you required by burger law to buy merrican?

Why would you want a powerful foreign car when a powerful domestic car costs less than a third and won't blow up after 2 months?

If you want to know why "Americans can't buy X", it's this simple

>Government has the ability to regulate commerce
>Companies know this
>Companies then lobby for favor from the government
>The highest bidder wins favor, while everyone else does not
>Foreign companies don't really have the power to do that
>America is also full of idiots who think patriotism is supporting bankrupted companies because it's "Murrican jerbs"
>Import tariffs and restrictions support the American industry and disfavor foreign industry, regardless of how awful the domestic industry is
>certain items/trims/brands are too expensive to import or are banned because of it
>BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE OUR FREEDOMS!
It's all smoke and mirrors. I've talked to people who said "I'll never buy anything that isn't American because it wasn't made in America" who own cars that were assembled in Mexico. They don't understand that business is completely globalized and that trade isn't war.

>and won't blow up after 2 months
but that's what american "muscle" cars do

fastandfurious.wikia.com/wiki/1995_Nissan_Skyline_GT-R_R33

What the fuck? I wish that agent dies of cancer
>Apparently, Skylines are not so welcomed on the States as they do not meet American federal safety and emission standards..
What about their big black smoke polluting shit heap trucks that give out nothing but smoke? Are those eco for those fucking assholes?!
Why do you guys have such shit rules? I really pity you poor Americans. I understand that there a lot of car fans in your country but that news was devastating to know.

>I'd rather not be able to do anything car related than to be able to do everything besides own a riced out R33 GTR!

(OP)
If he debadges it, every cop will think it's a regular Avant with a bodykit. But then again, you burgers don't have Avants, do you?

A Skyrine puts out more noxious gases than a diesel vee eight rolling coal.
Let that sink in, weeb.

>A Skyrine puts out more noxious gases than a diesel vee eight rolling coal.

Nice source buttpirate

>I'd rather not be able to do anything car related than to be able to do everything besides own a riced out R33 GTR!
Why do you care? Just mind your own shit-box.
Are there more Skylines than your trucks in your country?

>A Skyrine puts out more noxious gases than a diesel vee eight rolling coal.
Yeah, much poisonous than Chernobyl, eh?

Proper b8

Why are Americans so hostile and angry when it comes to the rest of the world?
It can't be good for your health.

i betcha he broke a spline or two hope that one moment and all that money was worth it

>destroying imported cars

I never understood that. Couldn't the people just use it without registration (on race tracks/other non-public roads) or atleast try to export these cars again.

NHTSA says they're "substantially similar" to cars sold here, ie the A4 and S4 Avants, so they're fine. Just costs an arm and a leg to get them legalized.