Destiny General - /dg/

Reset in a hour, next thread will have an updated OP

14 Days until Rise of Iron releases

Destiny will be under going maintenance on 9/8/2016 for eight hours, from 8 AM to 4 PM PDT.

>Urgent news
This is your last week to do Golgoroth CM for the Calcified Fragment to complete the Year 2 Moments of Triumph; same can be said for Oryx next week.

>Trials of Osiris is currently on hiatus until the weekend of 9/30/16 for Xbone/PS4.

Latest TWAB: bungie.net/en/News/Article/45135
Rise of Iron ViDoc: youtube.com/watch?v=nu_CSHegu5s
Private Matches: bungie.net/en/News/Article/45085/7_Rise-of-Private-Matches---and-Clans
New RoI Info: gameinformer.com/p/riseofiron.aspx
Final GameInformer RoI coverage video: youtube.com/watch?v=bEgHalZoCtg

>>>RESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3sL0AmAO8Fk?t=2m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise Alpha

Sidhe if you can get a checkpoint before me that'd be great

slippy dippy

4th for furry genocide

Titan is worst class

it's just a bitch bubble boy class and "le epic high speeeeedz XD shotgun!" retardation.

Bets on what the nightfall will be?

>tfw warcucks are better shotgunners

Speed isn't everything.

Titan who just miraculously got the Golg Challenge and Tier 3 CoO forgot to stream that whole time
Now I'm streaming with the scrubs doing Daughters.
It's not going anywhere near as well but hey at least I'll have a Normal Oryx checkpoint for the Challenge at rollover.

/tielerthanyou

Is that thing a girl
What the fuck

Also, we need a sixth for Oryx now lmao.
We're trading around to pickup checkpoint now. message if you need/want checkpoint.

t. salty shitter

Play range and watch him skating at you through the scope of your scout rifle.

There is a trick for farming. Was able to do mine in about an hour and a half. Mars is usually more empty then Earth so I'd imagine you could do it even faster.

Unless it's Undying Mind Solar Burn or Omnifam, it can go fuck right off.

I didn't say I couldn't beat them, dumbfuck. I'm saying they're bad. They're a shit meme class with no real worth.

In all seriousness, need one more at normal Oryx checkpoint. Trying to kill it before rollover.

Also, once done with the farming you have to wait for the next armsday.

Oh that's okay then. I mean i'd probably dust you 10 seconds flat on my Striker, but there's way too many shitters complaining about Titans being fast when it's basically the only reason to play them.

Xbox or PS4?

Knew I forgot something.
PS4.

That's what I'm saying. Titans are fucking crap, dude. Bungie needs to fix their shit because one of their three classes is a fucking meme for le epic speed and being a bubble bitch boy.

You have three classes, bungie. One of them is a meme and it's your fault, fuckers.

Alright I'll help

PSN PandoxR8

fffffff
someone else joined up right before you.
Thanks man :/

For you and your crew senpai

Never forget youtu.be/3sL0AmAO8Fk?t=2m20s

>LFG shitters

I'm still going to add you though... we're launching straight back in at reset so I'm sure we'll need people

kek, I'll make sure they get this

did you do it

feels good man

congrats man. jelly as fuck.

Mate you underestimate map control and mobility. Titans are top notch if you don't insist on memeing around with a shotgun at all times. Going into Trials with three Strikers is some of the most fun i've had in this game. Spaghetti for days.
But yeah, in a 1v1 a hunter or a warlock have more tools to outplay you unless you hit them with a lightning grenade.

thanks

we did it senpai, with less than 10 minutes to spare

So for someone who hasn't played in a while: Is it worth getting PS+ again already to play some destiny or should I just wait for RoI?

test

1/3 coe

I'll join up, give me a min to get my sigil.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LITERAL GOD ROLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 COE weapon runs. Join up please

ay lets do it

zippy i decided to promote you to a commisioner in gta5
ur welcome

>8-0 run in trials

>Need one more to see the light

>We run into a fucking try hard streamer
Fucking end me right now
AAAAAHHHHHHH WHYYYYY

>8-0
>no boons
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
You deserve every loss fucking idiot

1 more for COE weapon run.

Thanks coach, I'm delighted with this opportunity and I won't let you down.

No promises on internet stability, but yeah, sign me the hell up. Just gotta duck in and get the Sigil.

Also sorry for dropping out, StrayLost.

We ran into a set of sweaty faggots who cycled through weapons on every round that were in a clan, followed by some fucking t1 streamer

Also fuck you

already got one, maybe next run

edgy, stop using your bubble, it's super kill bonus.

I just got a Xbox One and my cousine and I were wondering if it's still worth getting into this game this late in the, well, game
So it is?

No worries dude. I'm doing the Daily now, and I still need to do the week's T3 Court.

fucking LOL
RETARDS
LMAO

>Complete Golgoroth's challenge with 3 mins left
>mfw

GOD DAMN YOU LOVE LUCKY

I MAY ACTUALLY BE ON SUICIDE WATCH

retarded af teebeeaich

Why? It's not as if you'd make better use of it.

I can already tell that's not Don

1/3 for three NFs in a few minutes when I get on

>mfw it takes a direct message to edgy to get him to stop using bubble
>other guy is tether
>mfw i have more score than him and the other guy combined

1/3 for another coe.

Sweet mother of BTFO
Alpha team does it again

for 30 k or 90? beanbag here just finishing up some breakfast

IT'S FUN AF SO YOU FUCKING DECIDE

30k, then moving to third character for another 30k

Count me in

I'm in

Meant for

> net is usually stable at 8pm
> it's 9.30
> still dropping out all the time
> get to the end of the Daily, drop out at boss
> now can't sign in and getting Marionberry all the time
cool

Wait is this sarcasm?

What's so good about it?

I might be looking at it the wrong way keep thinking through it with a pvp sense

kden getting sigil then joining

Nevermind lol

In terms of DPS, it is the best roll you can get.
Fastest reload scope (Ambush)
Triple Tap with Casket mag for 7 shot mags
Spray and Play for super fast reloads
Sniper raid gauntlets make this a better DPS sniper than Spindle.

heroics
>solar burn
>catapult
time to FIRE UP those sun bros and razes

more like time to fire up those nighthawks

Ahh ok thanks

I rarely look into pve dedicated weaponry rolls nowadays

Assuming I don't drop out like last time, anyone down for T3 Court of Oryx? Need the Fragment from Thalnok.

Yeah i'll run you through it real quick just join me.

>buying into Bungie's mess

Don't do this to yourself, take up methamphetamine or WoW instead for your own health.

mannn fuck Shaxx for these shitty weekly rewards
I used to get exotic weapons and armor now its just garbage

If you want to do a COE I'll do it on my warlock once I am done this run with SYCHO SID - beanbag

Any ps4 nightfall or CoE? I'll get on in a bit.

DUDE COINS LMAO

Post again when you're on and i'll join for a NF.

I'd be up for CoE

Nah i'm good. I don't need it. Was doing it just to do it.

Thanks though.

lets do some coe

1/3 NF boss

I'm scared.

Have a spot for one more for CoE.

1/3 30k CoE

>Heroics are solar burn and catapult

EL FUEGO WARLOCKS WW@?

BURN IT ALL TO THE FUCKING GROUND.

Afraid you won't fit into your clothes?

Can't say that I am.

>warlocks
>doing any solar damage worth note

>he doesnt know about spamming fusion grenades during radiance's activation

> what are Fusion Grenades?

>Praxic Radiance Catapult Grenade Spam
>No damage

You can attempt to ban fun all you want.

Doesn't stop you from being retarded.

make it 45k senpai

Fucking hell I need my Y2 Heart of the Praxic Fire again.

Then again, with Catapault and max Disc, it already refreshes about as fast as I can hit LB.

oh yeah forgot about catapult