What do you think about Audi 80 B4 Cabrio?

I bought a crashed one that my brother and I going to repair.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QNfHO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 cylinders or bust.

>I bought a crashed one
This reminds me of the one tripfag that bought three mustangs. All crashed. Said he would fix them. Never did.
You never will either.

Catstang, is that you?

What engine? I love this car. This is the only pic I have of my dad's. We sold it, unfortunately.

It was not a big crash. We already removed the broken parts. The new parts are comming next week.

I am not that much into cars so I can't answer you this question. My brother knows a lot. He repaired many cars in his life.

no

I hope it has 5 (5) [five] cylinders

Can you take a picture of the engine bay?

the car is in my brothers garage and it's too late here in germany (22:47).
how long does a thread last here? i could take pictures tomorrow.

It's a pretty slow board, so unless someone floods the fuck out of it the thread should stay up for a while.

I'm going to upload some pictures in about 14 hours.

going to checking tomorrow

Dodek and me are your eastern neighbors.
Born specialized in the field of repairing wrecks lel.

Friendly bumparino.

Bump for interest

The 6 cylinders are super reliable (no experience with the 5cyl), build quality is great and they're convertibles so that's fun. On the other hand, they're rather boring to drive and feel very heavy. I still like them and would recommend them to anyone looking for a no-nonsense tank of a convertible.

swap a 3b or aan in it for maximum 5 cyl fun. the 7a is garbage

80 br/o/s unite!

Pics are coming later. What should i fotograph?

alles
Motorraum (offene Motorhaube)
Innenraum so das man urteilen kann wie gut der Zustand ist, paar Fotos von außen, wenn es markante stellen gibt von denen extra Aufnahmen nochmal machen.
pass auf, dass du nirgends dein Gesicht oder Straßenschilder zu erkennen sind, sonst kommen vielleicht paar Kollegen oder Pizzen und belästigen das Auto. vielleicht bin ich auch nur paranoid, aber darauf sollte man achten.

Where's the pictures?

ok. ich versuchs mein bestes. ich fotografiere es in der garage und da steht das auto relativ eng. der unfall war vorne, die motorhaube (und andere teile die beschädigt sind) ist ab. der innenraum ist in einem guten zustand, aber das wirst du dann alles sehen.

das werden wir alle dann sehen :^)
give him some time m8

i'm sorry, they're coming later. i forgot to get the keys to the house from my father.

imgur.com/a/QNfHO

Looks too short for a 5pot (but I'm viewing it at phone), it's either 2.slow or something of less displacement.

what's a 5pot?

The engine type with the best sound, besides maybe V10, V12 and certain V8s.