/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1148 - Unretired villagers Edition

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-september/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition *shit* - acqrfactory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html
September HH Challenge: N/A

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
06th - Cesar
07th - Tucker
08th - Astrid
09th - Pinky
10th - Pecan
11th - Peewee

>Events
July 16 - September 15 - Tanning season

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Marina is shaped like a friend.

>tfw I've been here longer than all those people.
>tfw all those people already left.

Can I guy some modern clothes off of someone? I need to pass Gracie's fashion check.

>just started a new town
>get reminded of how fucking slow everything is in the beginning

marshalposting

Good morning. I have Pierce moving out today, if anyone's interested.

Gamecube had much better dialogue from this to the villager's. I liked how everyone begins off being mean to you and later warm up a bit once they get to know you better.
New leaf has very interesting things like the projects and events but the dialogue gets plain feeling fast.
I doubt the update will have new dialogue added either.

>muh dialogue

With all the things that the later games added, the Gamecube version is completely unplayable these days.

Dialogue is very important in a game series such as animal crossing. I think new leaf is still the best so far in the series, but gamecube in my opinion has better music, mood and the dialogue is humorously enjoyable.
You say its unplayable now, but recently I brought it over to a friend's house who has never played this version and I had a good time at their reaction to what the animals said to them.
There was a reason they were called cranky and snooty.

this, so much

Baabara is in boxes. Anyone want her?

NLers only care about the decoration aspect of the game but I think that you're forgetting that AC is a social simulation game.

Hi everyone! Just restarted and am looking for these villagers if anyone has these mammals moving out!

>Dotty
>Kiki
>Muffy
>Mott
>Lobo
>Rodeo
>Shep

If anyone is interested in these villagers who I hope will go to better homes please tell me in advance so I can keep you in mind!
>Chrissy
>Sly
>Chow
>Egbert
>Sydney

If I let Caroline move out, would anyone want to adopt her? I love her, but I just have too many Normal villagers.

Mfw I've had this game for years and somehow JUST realised I never completed the art section of the museum

Anyone got a legit Beautiful Statue they'd be willing to part with?
It's the last work of art I need.

I can pay or help you get something if there's anything you want!

Anyone have QR codes for paths to border trees?

>Search for the article on the internet.
>It's only a bunch of sissies triggered because someone made Baabara's catchphrase "Nigga".

Anyone wanna let me come to their town?

Sure! Don't run on my flowers, you can take any fruits but peaches.

Meant for My town is pretty new, but it's coming along pretty fast.

Cool my shit is
Bert
3583-3227-6032

Ok, gate's open!

Does anybody have the Rococo set that I'd be able to catalogue?

I've been rewatching Zootopia a lot lately.

Fuck, Wild World looks like crap. It's been sooooo long since I've played it.

I bet your face looks worse.

hehe xd

lmao #rekt

Are there any pieces of the set you already have? I can order what you don't have.

Reminder that Mabel does not approve of your crossdressing shenanigans.

>AC mini direct is happening on my birthday
Truly the cutest present

kek

when is it?

Anyone cool with me bringing Katie to their town?

Can you stop villagers from moving in the original games?

I can take her from your hands

If Harambe's BLM movement is the next real faggot circumstance, let's take a look at monkey statistics real quick.

Whoops! God says YOU'RE A FAGGOT.

Niggers will disagree, prove harambe wrong. Pro tip: Will Smith is in your town. Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing? Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing?

I have a sidewalk to give away to anyone who wants it. It's Saharah flooring.

Snack your salad snacks, when Snacking™ gets extreme snacks. Thanks dad. Your salad dad is a Fully Thanked™ True Faggot™

niggers haven't invented the wheel yet

come back when you snack it up

Why havent your salad sald faggotmaster Genderqueer retards posted anything on Twitterr about this yet? Harambe will try to justify not inventing circumcision this millennium.

Gay genderqueer fetus niggers™ are allowed on Twitter, really makes you wonder.

Why are you a big faggot?

Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing?

Yeah but it's unlikely

I have the clock, wall & floor, bed, vanity and candlestick. How much would ordering the rest be?

Are you still around?

Thanks! Let me know when I can bring her on over

You can bring her now. My gates are open

I am

I can order the rest of the set for you. It'll arrive in 10 minutes.

That'd be great, thank you! How much will it cost?

Nothing

That's very kind of you

Your furniture arrived. Let me add you and I'l open my gates.

Turns out I already have you added in my friend list. Gate's open

No one wants her? I dot really like her but I'd hate to send her to the dark scary void

Did you draw this? I love it

im new as fuck and don't know shit about transferring villagers but that's a cute sheep

Aw, I liked Pierce (I think I still have him in WW), but my town's full. I already have based jock Mott anyway. I hope he gets a good home!

You have to visit their town and talk to the villager moving out the same day they have all their things packed. If you have enough space in your town it'll appear the option of adopting them.

Yeah you'd have to come to my town sometime today and talk to her. She'll say she doesn't know where she's going and you suggest your town. She then moves in in a few days.

I can definitely do that

ZenLocke 4081-6551-0155

I wish they didn't change Wisp to a genie. I miss him being a spooky shost and catching spirits to help him out in the early hours.

Ok I can't play right now, out at dinner with a friend, but I should be back in an hour. You can totally come over then!

Sulky

Why is he in such high demand?

Primarily due to Tumblr and their shit taste.

Why even bother for him when best smug Eugene exists?

>tfw I have both and also Apollo

What's shit about him? He seems cute to me.

He's cute and has sloppy furniture

Is sloppy furniture hard to get or something?

Ok my gates are open now. Come over whenever you want.

Ok my gates are open now. Come over whenever you want.

Yes, a lot. It can't be purchased anywere and is unorderable but it can rarely be found at the flea market in Re-tail or in the lost and found section inside the police station.

Oh, I did not know that.

Thanks.

How do I get blue roses?

They spawn from red roses bred from black roses right?

How long does it take blacks to spawn reds?

I don't find him cute, nor do I think that's a valid enough reason for his popularity. If that was the case, Benjamin would be the most popular villager out there, since he has practically the whole sloppy set.

Can someone give me oranges and/or pears?

Its a picture of past crossing general regs?

Are you new? /acg/'s been after that boipussy since day one

I see marshalfag is back, whos next bamfag? or are you two the same person.

I'm neither marshalfag nor bamfag. I'm just telling the truth.

Your useing the same reaction image the marshal guy has used over the years when he comes here and bitchs when people complain about marshal.

I appreciate it!

Last call for Pierce.

>"not marshalfag"
>clearly in love with Marshal
>uses Marshalfag's images

Get lost, and take your shit taste in villagers with you.

Yeah dude I can help you out on the orange front. You want to come here or should I go there?

Appealling appearance that makes the normally irritating smug type cute. In addition, he's a squirrel, which are generally cute to many and highly desired, much like cats and bunnies

/acg/ just hates him because he's popular so ignore the guy crying tumblr

I'm 100% down to grab pierce. I'll add you now. Let me know when you open your gates.

I can go there, thanks!

I had no idea Eugene was smug. He's really cute, and the fact that his eyes are just dumb little dots amuses me.

I've got O'Hare though, I like him. He was my islander in GCN so having him as a random move-in was a pleasant surprise (I didn't even know he was changed to a villager at the time, either). I think he works better as a smug than a cranky too, with his fashion sense.

Would anyone be willing to let me visit for signatures? I have some stuff I need to sell too, but nothing much (my shop's just shut right now).

Mott has sloppy furniture too.

I don't see how that's so great though, they don't let you buy sloppy furniture (or anything too rare) when you visit them.

man why do AC koalas look so fucking awful
real koalas aren't ugly like these abominations

Opened my gates man

Marshal let me buy his sloppy couch
now I have 2 I don't even like sloppy furniture and smugs