HONDA FAGS I NEED YUR HELP!!!

HONDA FAGS I NEED YUR HELP!!!

gonna be spending the next year or so fixing up my 2001 honda accord 2 door 2.4 cyl pussy wagon

whats the best way to by pass all the shit they sell you in a turbo kit

i have some research and photos and some nudes if it gets slow

>ways to by pass turbo parts they will send you bc more $
>i want to make this car a stealth kinda like night rider so beef this bitch up with upgrades
>nothing is off limits

>fuck fuzzy dice

>buys turbo kit
>bypasses turbo kit
Wew lad

like do i really need all this crap

Get rid of the intercooler, you don't need that.

>$150 turbocharger

Have fine finding little bits of broken compressor wheel in your engine

you can easily make all of those. The materials will cost you roughly $200~ and it'll take about a day to fab everything up, max.

yes

i found some turbos on ebay

nail in the coffen

im going to be doing this turbo upgrade with just Fuel managment

i got a intake, also battery voltage reader, i ripped them off a old honda i crashed

The intake doesn't matter because it won't intake air from the same spot.

I get this is a troll thread though. It's a pretty good one.

nah i have a honda so im gonna be working on it you dunce

>LifeLock sticker on the intake

Don't be a cheap ass, do it right. Get a b series or a gtr swap. Get a Turbonetics turbo kit. It costs more but it will last 10 yrs or more.
The shit you posted will grenade in 6 months

Gsr swap fucking auto correct

so the parts im gonna slap on here are

>turbo(ebay)internal waste gate
>FMU(ebay)
>turbomanifold(ebay)
>oillines (eabay)
>oil spill can
not that meny parts are needed to do this too
i dont know what gsr swaps are but i know that i can just got to the Junk yard and get something out there . and i would rather swap it out and put a newer honda sawps

pic related: sitting in friends acura
he wants to do shit to his acura too like lower it and or throw more horse in the hood

Year? Do you have to assemble it?

Gsr blocks came from 90s integras. They love boost and spray. They kinda got ricer memed around 2000 but they can hold up to a lot of abuse

im going to be bypassing all the things that you need to do (tuning) fixing the A/F ratio

im slapping just the basics on the honda accord 2001 2 door 4cyl and its a califonia peeling green if you needed the color fag

So trolling then. Ok

no ones trolling
hondas are so cheep i can do this and still have money?

and bypassing all the turbo shit they sell you is kinda how it works man your dumb if you gonna install/replace every component

>$805 complete turbo kit
>not wanting to kill yourself via bleeding of the anus

Pick one. Fuck you are a tightass retard op. Don't get the waste gate, just block off that hole. If will make the turbo run better, waste gates are stupid.

noted and well its not being cheep the way im doing it, i dont have the skills to tune it right now so im just by passing it.

FMU is like shooting the turbo spray threw the fuel line if you understand so its forcing fuel/air down the factory setup

getting a new computer and or other shit to tune is gonna be a hair pulling problem for me so im keeping everything factory im just beefing up the fuel/air flow to my engine

pic related to :im ready to pay for my shit

I've seen a ten man gay orgy and that was straighter than this thread.

op not a fag (:

hondas are ok anyone got some 2001 hondas that are custom or simalier to the body type of the 2 door coupe?

literally this, just drill it to the engine and add a turbo whistle to the exhuast, turbo is just a meme anyways

Why has no one mentioned changing the ignition mapping.
>high compression engine (especially for a turbo application)
>only fuel management

The engine will shit itself from detonation the first time it sees 6psi of boost for more than a few seconds. Will probably grenade with less boost.

well, that sounds kinda dumb. now what are you saying drill what to what? the turbo goes to the manifold and uses the air from there, and a whilstle fuck that i want my pipes looking nice not stupid

turbos suck

okay well im gonna buy a 5psi turbo so it wont matter if its gonna about to blow, i might run into problems with hoses and connections but at least i can not worry about my engine blowing

>i know i got to replace the fuel lines
>and the sparkplugs
>alot of these FMU i can splice a spot in the line and add/remove it there

on the other note can someone HIGHLIGHT my intake fuel line

yes i know i can just start pulling out lines and smelling them but hey no im not gonna

who care where it goes, it's only for looks. weld a turbo whistle into the exhaust manifold, turbo is just a meme, how can a metal string and a funny whistle sound make you go faster?

Here's the intake fuel line(yellow) and turbo wire(red) respectively.

haha funny radioator hoes and sparkplug wire not an option to fuck wit

haha hoes XD

But seriously, you don't have to reuse your old fuel line. You can make a new one and run it through to the cabin (via a hole in the windshield) and you can blow gas into it on demand. So much easier desu

well yeah thats what this unit im gonna buy is, it clamps pressure to the fuel tank and shoots it back up the liine to the sprayers in the engine
im gonna be running a hoes from the turbo to the Unit and im gonna place the unit about midcar so i could use that line slack to boost

>if I understand
I'm a mechanic mate, and I don't understand what the fuck you're saying. I will however say that with NA ignition timing and AF ratios, your engine is going to die. At least you tried though.

I hope you are trolling and not actually this stupid, it's very hard to tell on this board

>fucking autozone intake that isnt for your car (not carb legal)
>air return line open on intake.
>valve cover gasket leak
>distributor o ring leak
>power steering pump leak
>power steering in overflow tank is black and overfilled
>remanufactured battery
>leaves the fucking air box in there for no fucking reason with a stupid battery box hooked up thats fucking useless
>new omni spark oreily wires and shit box distributor cap
>its obvious a shop put it in and not you.
>RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST
your car is a fucking piece of shit.
and thats coming from a honda mechanic/tuner of 4 years. jesus christ.

also your car isnt a 2.4 you cock its a 2.3

>5psi
just don't even bother

so your gonna run the turbo with no oil line straight into the intake with no intercooler in an (presumed) automatic accord that is obviously neglected, at only 5 psi. Its like you want me to scoop your car at the auction after you donate it for 15 bucks so i can part it out and make all my money back after just selling one headlight.

Squats man...this girl needs them!!

Without tuning it won't make power and will explode

this 2bh wheres the ass, is that a trap