>one promotes easier entry for immigrants and asylum for refugee of war
>the other wants to build a wall and enact an anti-shariah religious test

>one is pro-lgbt
>the other is trying to appeal only to straight wasps

>one wants to raise the minimum wage
>one is like fuck that

>one has had the same message for decades
>the other is a bigger flip flop than john kerry

>Americans think Europe has a Muslim problem when actually the biggest migration problem is America with their niggers
4 cops getting sniped
meanwhile no one got bombed in Europe

>implying this isn't just to start the race war
it's coming

at least we produce REAL motorcycles

triumph rocket is cool though

Why have you not killed yourself? Holy shit go get shot at a blm protest or something you beta faggot

Wait, you think trump is against gays? Also, building a wall and keeping out exploding rapefugees is exactly what we need. See Go to sweden if you want to welcome criminals that only bring crime and rape into your country.

Do you not watch the news or are you just ignoring the several terrorist attacks within the last week?

The niggers didn't migrate here, we didn't welcome them in.

without immigration, I wouldn't have tacos or people to dig ditches and remove the old shingles from my roof.

neither a job that I want to do. also going backwards from globalization is not good for an individual economy of any country.

Trump has nothing against legal immigrants. America is a country of immigrants.
Key word: legal.

If globalization = letting sandniggers ruin our country then I want no part of it. This is america, We are big enough to not need to "globalize" What, are we some tiny nation reliant on someone else for defense? No.

Globalization isn't a good thing.

alright well enjoy dying in a suicide bombing

america needs more isolation, less policing the world, and stricter immigration.
only cucks and dindus would disagree.

The only reason we don't have more isis shit going down is because we're all the way over here, away from the cucktries that welcome "refugees" with open arms. I'm all for shutting down immigration. Let the world go to shit, we'll be over here with our nigger epidemic to deal with.

and you can't go back from it, unless you are willing to deal with a completely reduced market size, which means lower services performed and less products sold

which means less cash to go around

cutting demand is not a good thing for economic growth mayne

actually you did, you even imported them.
there were no terrorist attacks.
>this delusion

>actually you did, you even imported them.
kek

turkey is part of yurop m8

I mean, I'd call a suicide bombing a terrorist attack but whatever you want to believe. Just glad you can't vote.

Nah. That was hundreds of years ago, don't even pretend it is the same thing kiddo. The niggers might nig but at least they don't blow people up in the name of religion.

We have states larger than your shit country.

Opinion disregard

>The niggers might nig but at least they don't blow people up in the name of religion.
white people do that over skin color here though

Disregarded*

Watch that edge lil lady

What are you even talking about? That doesn't happen.

>dmg ctrl
there were no suicide bombings
> turkey
>Europe
lmao American education

WHERE ARE THERE WHITE SUICIDE BOMBERS?

>no bombings

L M A O

We're not even mentioning the massive rise in rapes since refugees arrived.

nowhere.

they don't blow up in the name of religion, but shoot people in the name of their skin color
>rape = mass bombings
k, keep on moving these goal posts.

Guys Belgium didn't happen okay? let's go back to talking about the world police America

In his beyond cucked mind, apparently.

no but we have white people who terrorize people that are brown because they are brown.

>but shoot people in the name of their skin color

Also doesn't happen.

If a nigger is attacking you then he's gonna get shot, just ask all the people upset that cops shoot criminals.

they rape AND blow themselves up.

I just don't see why you keep denying FACT. FACT. Do you know what that word means?

motorcycles

>straddling
>not in.

And we don't have fucking niggers that terrorize every aspect of normal life? Look at how much crime niggers are responsible for before you open your fucking kike mouth

good. america is a white nation and should return to being that way. 1950s were the best times of this country.

Don't drag Hitler's good name through the mud by associating him with Hillary.

>no but we have white people who terrorize people that are brown because they are brown.

Sources?

Yes please. I'm one of two dudes on my whole street that are white. Used to be upscale all white neighborhood, now I have 3 neighbors that don't even fucking speak english.

have you ever actually ever talked to ever blac person like irl?

>Also doesn't happen

Richtig, tut mir leid.

I want my white america back. Even 10 years ago it was better.

This just in, Kitkat wants americans to die in terror attacks and for white women to be raped by islamic men who think a girl exposing skin is an invitation for sex.

>omg something happened one let me act like its super common and has happened within the last ten years

hahaha why don't you go stage some more BLM shootings to distract from your email scandal kid

so do you somehow imagine all the non white people will magically disappear
>not liking latina honeys
>or asian honeys
>or other minority wymen

the kkk, lynch mobs, the majority of the south, the majority of systemic racism in the US

> black lives matter riots don't happen
k.
> FACT
>no sources
k.
>straddling eastern Europe

God I love pol threads, libtards always get btfo

Yeah I actually deal with niggers on a daily basis. I can't stand them, they are some of the seediest and shiftiest people there are not to mention the dumbest. 13% of the population and ~88% of the prison population. America has a nigger problem and you're too fucking cucked to see that.

if she was a criminal, she would have been charged as one ;^)

but she is. and will be.

I genuinely dislike boomer white people more than black people. I work at soup kitchens and do community service in jails and food pantries and white people, even the lowest ones, are more arrogant purely because they're white.

like fuck man you got throwup on your pants, you smell like dogshit and you think you are entitled more than anyone else?

>ITT
>people who don't know kk is trolling them

I mean, all those people that did far less and were put in jail for life must have all been REALLY guilty.

I'm curious, are you actually this brainwashed or are you trolling?

You do realize that the united states is one of the least racist countries there is right?

Niggers need to get out of here or start appreciating how fucking good they have it instead of acting like god damn apes

> women
> interacting with people from 4 chan
if I want to look at hot foreign women I'll use Google, I don't need them in my country for that where they also bring their criminal family in.

can't believe I fell for it. These days it's hard to tell if cucks are b8ing or being serious

>>not liking latina honeys
>>or asian honeys
>>or other minority wymen

None of those people are the issue. Mexicans are totally fine too. They work hard and don't cause crime. Latino neighborhoods consistently have low crime rates, even in low income areas. Meanwhile all black areas are cesspools of violence and subhuman monkey behavior.

Go hang out in Detroit for a few nights and you'll see sky nobody likes niggers.

It's funny because every African I've met hates American blacks.

Bagger is the ugliest type of motorcycle. I'd rather ride a touring or even a sports bike then that thing.

I do actually, go to italy and they hate anyone who isn't italian.

we're one of the few countries made of a large variety of ethnicities and races

that being said, just because it isn't as exaggerated, doesn't mean it isn't there.

brainwashed by the statements made by the chief of the FBI, who says that she was careless but that no prosecutor should charge her?

Nice buzzwords

I have been to many countries and treated just fine because I am white, maybe you got mistreated because you look like a fucking kike and everyone knows that you just ruin whatever country you go to.

Racism here is minimal and if you don't agree then you are just living in some fantasy where you can defend sub human lifeforms so you feel better about yourself.

>he actually is this brainwashed
>he believes the FBI
>he didn't pick up on comey saying she was innocent through gritted teeth
>he missed comey ripping her apart before finally delivering the no charge verdict
>he thinks that comey didn't say all that just so he doesn't disappear

go uncuck yourself fucktard, before you reach voting age

What's wrong with touring bikes? You one of those Fairweather riders user

I look like an average white person, but I am alright at blending in. or they just like white people.

here's racism though, even if it benefits me.

I got pulled over last night for having a tailight out and expired tags and I didn't have my license on me or any paperwork. I got a verbal warning telling me to just walk home and have someone drive the car back

you think a similarly educated and mannered black person would have the same experience in a 50 year old, faulty, non-registered vehicle without any paperwork?

that right there is systemic racism, it's prejudice. it's not like I can do anything about it, it just is.

>ubungo & blm unironically started the race war
Thanks I guess?

They're all function and no fun. They're the minivan of bikes.

>he doesn't want to ride cross country on a GL1800 or Electra glide ultra CVO

I actually know a black person would have gotten the same treatment, you get treated like because of how you treat the officer. Its not your skincolor you dumb fuck, its just that niggers are ALWAYS combative when they get pulled over and ALWAYS pull the race card.

Fuck niggers and fuck you too for defending them as if they deserve to be treated like humans.

They are apes plain and simple.

Also no you look like a fucking jew.

No, I wanna ride cross country on my 04 sabre.

>hipster
>the post

>rossi spammer
>americuck shitposting
>kit kike thinking this is /pol/
>baggerspam

damn summer hit hard this year

So now you either drive a minivan or you're a hipster? Sounds a little convenient to me.

The fake chopper looking bike? Eww

why am I arguing about systemic racism with someone who has severe racial prejudices?

was your salad tossed in jail or something?

The difference is that you weren't a dick to the cop. Black people have no issue with police as long as they don't instantly chimp out.

>fake chopper

It's not a chopper in any sense of the word. It's just a cruiser. The fuck are you on?

You can do it user, just kick the chair out

>thinks black people treat cops civilly
Lmao niggers get what they deserve you moron