Look how pigfat the miata is

Look how pigfat the miata is

the miata is lighter than both tho

>lighter means better

Listen, the sheer technological innovation alone that goes into the Koenigsegg, if it could be measured, would weigh more than that gayboy roadster "Miata". The Koenigsegg is a masterpiece of Aryan engineering, its owner is a decent man with admirable passions and noble goals. He, like many of us, has a true love for automobiles. The Miata on the other hand is made by soulless orientals who see nothing but their bottom line. These people have no sense of passion, whatever will sell more models to the dumbed down, jewish-controlled American masses is what will be built. There is no verve, no panache. The Miata is a perfect example of an end result. Of course I mean the result of the consumerist culture perpetuated by those-who-shall-not-be-named to poison the soul of the white man.

So yes, maybe your little "Miata" weighs less. Hell, maybe it even costs less, but the weight on your soul will be immense, and a clean conscience has no price tag. You know what you're buying and deep down, you know how you truly feel about it. Your'e not fooling anyone.

8/10 will be used in future pastas.

anyway OP thats kinda surprising. I always thought the koenigseggs were rather large compared to other super cars

That's some high level cork sniffing bait you have there.... at least I hope it's bait. Otherwise it's just moronic fanboi drivel.

God damn koenigsegg fanboys are the worst. The only saving grace is you're few and far between.

What the photo doesn't show is that the Koenigsegg is as wide as a full size pickup truck.

koenigseggs are so beautiful, damn

>notice how bad this 90's stock shitbox is compared to the latest and greatest supercars

>90's
Nope.

o wow check me out I know more about a 90s shitbox
that is notorious for being owned by homosexuals
than you do xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is this pasta or fresh?

its fresh

You're still wrong and now you look like a faggot.

Chessmate.

You had me at Aryan

>and now you look like a miata driver
I don't drive a miata

and how is that a bad thing

>I don't know what pigfat means

Could've fooled me

Yo whaddup summer bro

miata