"stunnah"

holy shit, these guys are just as bad as stancefags, except they use shitty cars that no one wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3FVQsHc28I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQGLNPJ9VCE
youtu.be/watch?v=sJqJ7dH2BVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heena been fo dub indat hood rich mofucka bix nood manigga!!

At least these guys sometimes have nice paint.

>Trailer hitch
What does he think he's going to be hauling?

Wat.

swangas > donks

His donk of course.

For what purpose? Those things should get mangled and broken off just from driving around.

First and foremost those things should be impounded on sight and the driver get his license revoked and never issued a license again.

holy fuck those wheels must suck ass the balance.

The flame design spins freely from the wheel, it doesn't upset the balance.

If it's the same thickness at all points it absolutely will. It has to be balanced in itself, which I have absolutely no clue spinner achieve while pointing in one direction the entire time.

The spinner spins independently from the wheel itself, it's effectively floating on a bearing. Watch one in action.

lol at the nignogs bringing their donk on a trailer because their license is suspended.

Lmao that ain't it, niggers ain't got NO problem driving on a suspended license.

Sure but not in their weekend (like they're employed) cars that took 6 months of dodging child support payments and crack profits to have someone else build.

ass

youtu.be/hQGLNPJ9VCE

>niggers

>Being this new

>that video

>mfw

They showcase your ability to avoid obstacles and corners and thus tells the world what a great driver you must be.

Honestly that meet looks lit as fuck. While their cars are autistic, that looks like an insanly fun meet to go to, but maybe that's just cause I grew up in the inner city

I've seen donks, lowriders, slabs, and other minoritymobiles with some extremely impressive paint and fab work, can't say that for stance. Not all of them are like that obviously but you can't not be impressed by some of it, even a single color kandy job is very hard to lay down.

youtu.be/watch?v=sJqJ7dH2BVk

wow some of those guys have huge wheels with stock brakes
wonder how thats like when you try to stop

>when they have huge wheels and tiny rear drum brakes

this

i bet a bunch of repossessors are there

That is to back up into your Miata with.

wait was that nigga at 17:50 literally handing out his mixtape?

yeah man he's a very unique rapper with unique lyrics and a unique flow so he's handing them out to gain exposure. you could say he's fire.

IS THAT A ROUSH??????!!!!!!!!!!????????

Stage 2

honestly more shocked no one was shot in the entirety of that

that many basketball americans confined in a small lot like that and none of them going full on silverback is a surprise

my credit score dropped like 40 points after watching this

how do these niggers afford those cars and the mods
do welfare checks really give that much??

Compared to some of the shit I've seen, that's not terrible.

hustlin

Taking out loans they will never be able to pay back.

He's white. Can't be its fucking driver, for sure.