>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

reminder that honda a shit

wroom

>considering luggage options
>tank bag seems to be the most efficient way to carry a lot of weight
>looks like shit tough

And I'm afraid to load too much the back tire if I carry sidebags, rucksack and tent all in the back.

Loading the back is the way to go, though

loaded rear = sikker wheelies

that's probably still less than a socius

bet you anything this trip fag is the honda spammer.

All your shit is gonna be less weight on the back than riding two up, and unless you're huge yourself most bikes are fine with just stock preload bumped up. Can confirm tankbags look like shit though, mine gets used mostly as GPS holder since it has a see through bit on the top. Consider something like a Kriega or knockoff, a backpack that you can attach to your tail?

I hope this shit stops sometime

Why did the 2stroke stop being kool?

there are no trips in this thread user

4 stroke got gud

tankbags are comfy as fuck m8, who cares what you look like when you can lay out on your bike cruising comfy.

what trip fag

>Consider something like a Kriega or knockoff, a backpack that you can attach to your tail?

Yes, but it's kinda redundant since I already have a rucksack and I don't really want to carry a backpack around.

That's some top tier rope work you got there

I'm not huge but I might have to adjust the preload anyway, right now it feels too stiff.

Yeah I like the idea of being able to lay on top of it, but I don't think I can fit anything big enough for that on my bike.

Anyone got a recommendation for a helmet intercom for at least 5 people? Even up to about 10 people possibly.

Anyone tried an ebay special intercom system? The most popular brands are so expensive that I'm going to try hooking up portable CB radios to helmets tomorrow but it's definitely not ideal.

no that's me

Shitty yank emission laws wrecked it for everyone, Plus they had to go to 4 stroke to stop honda winning everything.

Plus the weight distribution is much better.

OH SHIT

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

>inb4 wemoto key chain
it's called talking to people lmao

No keychain, I used another store this time.

did you betray your shop?
fuk

so you dont know shit about intercoms or riding with a few people
youre right i shouldnt have asked this shithole of a site since 2/3 here dont even own a bike, 1/4 have just started riding or are too fucked to talk to before they start spamming cocks and anime and the 1/12 who actually know what the fuck theyre talking about are active for about 5 minutes and the thread is deleted after too much fucking garbage and gay shit
this place is fucked

No they just didn't have it, besides I used wemoto 3 times maybe.

>mfw everytime I need to change motor oil I fall into autistic word of motor oil comparison research
Every single time,
and every single time once I pick a new oil I realize it makes no fucking difference.

kek
lol nice projecting anger-user

Senas are good if not pricey, just make sure you all get the same/compatible brand, syncing up chinkshit is suffering

This kid got so mad, lmao. Leave your mom's basement sometime, go get some sunlight lol, virgin.

Wow, and to think I thought I was a fag.

Who the fuck uses intercoms apart from ma and pa cruiser cucks.

You need to come back in around 5 hours when us Germans get off work. Right now it's Aussies, NEETs and children who just got home from school.

Veeky Forums, How to fix it?

new bike

Lean more.

git gud

help!

My bike just up and died while riding. I was going about 40mph and the engine went quiet and I pulled over. I tried starting it again but the engine wouldn't turn over. I messed with the choke and it didn't seem to matter. This is the second time this has happened, first time I had the spark plugs changed and the bike started and got home ok.

I am currently on the side of the road waiting for AAA to tow me to the shop. I just wanted to get an idea of what could be wrong before I get to the mechanic.

The bike is a 2007 Honda shadow spirit 750 chain drive.

ich poste seit 8 Uhr morgens lel

Also battery is OK and it does have gas

do your neighbors hate you?

EUROPE ANONS

is it possible to get an r3/ninja 300/cbr 300 with 3200 euros? thats my absolute budget max

pls help

I don't think so

Just get a used CB 500.

wr 125

thanks but no thanks

>honduh reliability

>3200 euros ($3500)

Jesus christ is that how much bikes cost over there?

are you implying that its a high or low bike for a motorcycle?

high as shit for a used one

i meant price

lmao the Dollar is weak
where from

Why don't you just look it up yourself?
You'd be hard pressed to find one, remember you also need gear, possible maintenance, insurance, fuel, taxes and registration fees.
Just get a used ~ 15 year old bike and sell it in 2 years.

why would you get a bike ment for the 3rd world?

>Implying 2smoke ever stopped being kool
Prove me wrong

lol he just likes posting my pictures. I'm lucky to get on here more than a few times a week.

Besides, I like my honda.

im still waiting for direct injection
for fucks sake its been out for years in other things like outboards

>dollar is weak

but we can get a used 250 for ~$2000 and a used 600 for ~$5000

austria

i already have full gear, and put money aside for the insurance/registration fees. literally just the bike is missing. ive just started the search and to be quite honest i cannot find much for the price so im wondering if its just because its rider season or i got my hopes up too high

because i have a A2 license meaning i can only ride bikes with max 42hp, and im looking for something more sporty. i dont care if its designed for the indian market or whatever, just want a nice bike

yeah we could, too.

You probably won't find one of those bikes at that price. What's wrong with a CB 500? It'll treat you good.

All of the models you listed are too new for 3000€.

You're better off getting a CB500, GS000, ER-5, XT660, SV650 or whatever other bigger A2 bike from 2005-2009 depending on condition

I'm pretty sure they do. My bike does this loud as fuck resonating i4 noise at low revs.

48 PS du fagott.

> 9 hours with autobahn
> 15 hours without

SEM fellas what are you choosing?

just get a normal bike and restrict it

>My bike does this loud as fuck resonating i4 noise at low revs.
probably lugging the engine.

My friend got a gsxr 600 k7 for 3000€ 2 years ago and my other friend got a 250 cbf for 1000€.
Only the new 300cc bikes are overpriced

been awake for aboots 28 hours now
should i ride

>300
Old, bigger yuros are cheaper than small japs

>tfw vacuum leak somewhere
why are carbs even a thing?

>he doesn't service his carbs
Anyway, spray a teeny amount of starter fluid where you think the leak is and the engine'll let you know.

Don't use the Autobahn, take 2 days and have fun on the ride down there. You'll use less fuel as well.

>less fuel
what makes you think that?

maybe I'll try to crash at some anons house for that night

Because you go faster on the Autobahn. I avoided it on the way to the SEM, went around 100-120 unless I was going through towns and fueled up every ~250 km with still more left in the tank; on the way back I used the Autobahn going 140 almost constantly and almost ran dry after 180-200 km. Wind resistance increases faster than linear with speed.

>implying I don't go 150 in the city
m8 do you know who you talking to

2dpd

An autistic weeaboo who barely has the money to feed himself, yet can't stop breaking speed limits?

except for the weaboo part you hit the nail on the head.
y-you too

be nice to wr

>tfw you'll never own such a pimp ass suit
why even wear green anymore

I would love to shoot a big fat load onto that seat

>tfw I could but you can't
lmao!

it's only a matter of time

>Those tires
Get some knobbies on there you twit

>knobbies
>on a bike that is obviously mostly street ridden
ur dumb

gib monies pls
>that's what people actually believe
the big comfy blue is only for me

The big throbbing black is also
> UUUU

;-----D

THE HOLE IS TOO SMALL

THE HOLE IS TOO FUCKING SMALL

well thanks :^))))

>gib monies pls
Can't, too busy buying more bikes and motorcycle parts

Then drill it out?

well fuk u then
that's what I said ;^)

that's what I said to your mum last night lmao

HA HA

TIME FOR VRRRRRRRR

5€ pasta user ends up injuring himself

it will be too wide

Fitted new pegs to the CBR today, look forward to having some more lean angle. They look breddy gud too.