What kind of utter fucking maniac would buy an automatic Ferrari 355?

What kind of utter fucking maniac would buy an automatic Ferrari 355?

youtube.com/watch?v=0aTV-995CiY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NbLedcXsd4
youtube.com/watch?v=TSkzyRKnvcw
ask.cars.com/2008/01/smart-fortwo-tr.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop shilling your channel.

Ass mad poor fag detected

this

t. assmad automatic drivers

'auto' is faster.

Would be pretty impressed to see one considering they don't exist, would be an extremely hard swap with the trans setup of 355

they do exist it was option to have a sequential gearbox with paddle shifter
that's like half an automatic

>Paddle shifts of that era

Even in that faggots video the upchanges seem incredibly jerky.

Kid clearly doesn't care about cars.

The F1 has an auto mode.

i bet that piece is over 1000$

fuck off with your clickbait, abdul.

You don't understand how different transmissions work. That's OK, don't understand why you would offer up your thoughts on them though.

355 F1s were awesome, they have a throttle cable so you can rev match on downshifts without the ECU taking control, it's very analog feeling, they are really fun to drive (can't drive them mindlessly like modern ones though and they are shit at low speed/RPM), nightmare for servicing though.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NbLedcXsd4

yeah sure don't play stupid an automated manual gear box is an automatic gearbox
even if it doesn't have much in common with classic a automatic gearbox wich as a torque converter and stuff

Or you could just get a manual 355 and not be a furious cock sucking faggot.

Usually i love pop ups, but these are sinfully ugly. How can Ferrari fuck up so hard?

Same kind of maniac who would risk 10s of thousands on penny stocks. He's had a pretty good run if anything he says is true, but that shit is going to catch up to him sooner or later.

Shocking

>an automated manual gear box is an automatic gearbox
"A Tesla is a diesel because it doesn't have a gas engine." This is what you sound like to people who know what they are talking about. There are more than two types of transmissions.

You could do that if you like.

Have a palette cleanser

You guys need to watch the video where he claims he made major financial decisions in 08 for his dads company, he was 8 years old in 08. I wish he would just admit his daddy is a multi millionaire and bought him the cars instead of playing it off like he earned them.

Car is probably good for 100 in 2nd gear anyway so who cares.

You're as retarded as your analogy

A transmission that automatically shifts gears is an automatic transmission

>DUDE LOL MY CVT IS A MANUAL GEARBOX
Get fucked shitposter.

"Do you know who I am? My daddy owns half of Manhattan and he has the police in his pocket!"

youtube.com/watch?v=TSkzyRKnvcw

But you don't understand, he totally earned that money by fucking around on the stock market with seed money that his daddy gave him.

Is there anyone more useless to society than someone who plays the stock market? They're just leeching off the work that someone else did to make their company worth more.

Curiously nobody outside of Veeky Forums thinks this, probably because they understand how cars work beyond how the driver operates them. You can be as pedantic as you like, I see the thought that something might not fit in one of two categories upsets you, but anyone who has the slightest bit of car knowledge will just think you are either confused or a moron.

>buying an automatic literally anything

>that shit taste in music
>that pedestrian taste in dream car
M-muh FERRARI

ask.cars.com/2008/01/smart-fortwo-tr.html
So the Smart Fortwo's automatically-shifted manual is a manual transmission? You can totally select which gear you want.

Smh desu

I know full well what the differences are in the different types of transmissions
>Manual
>Sequential Manual
>Semi automatic
>automatic
>CVT

All I'm saying is that a transmission that shifts gears without input is an automatic transmission.

I would tolerate auto in a luxury car.

>drive auto muscle car
>300+ WHP

>realize you're all plebeians

It's Italian; what did you expect? Modern Ferrari's are a bit more reliable because they're now hiring Germans to do all the engineering and some of the craftsmanship.

jealous desu, wish i had disposable income in a trust fund.

I wish he'd own up to it instead of saying he made bank in fucking PENNY STOCKS lmfao

>b-but there's only two types of transmissions
>having a manual transmission is a badge of honor
This is what happens when all your knowledge comes from Veeky Forums anons. A CVT is a CVT. You could call Ferrari's F1 a sequential or automated manual, but what's the point, it's just a Ferrari F1 transmission, call it what it is. There is no automatic mode in the 360 or 430 Challenge cars, does that transform it into a manual, while the street versions are automatics? Of course not, this is why shoehorning it into an arbitrary category is stupid.

This.

Kids are too hung up on handling, sportiness and fun to know the joys of driving something luxurious and comfortable.

Ferraris are just a rolling status symbol.

A Miata is a better racer.

Ay bruh those penny stocks got sick gainz

>A Miata is a better racer.

kill yourself.

Ferrari practically invented racing. Troll harder next time.

It's not even a competition, Spec Miata runs everywhere, has full fields, and tight competition throughout the field. People only participate in the series because they want to race. Ferrari Challenge is a mess, the skill level is so stretched out that people are getting lapped 10 minutes in, since there's everything from serious aspiring professionals to people using it for points in the social club. I heard a story of a rich old dude on the east coast that got into Ferraris, bought a new 430 Challenge car, he had a 20 something Russian wife that made him buy her one, she got lapped ON THE FIRST LAP at VIR, and he on the second.

kek
ok so i will mmake it simple for you retarded tripfag
can your car shift gear (to change gear ratio) alone when you are driving ?
Yes it's an automatic
No it's a manual

of course they are different technical means of achieving an automatic gear ratio change
like making a automated manual gearbox
an automatic gearbox with torque converter etc
a cvt wich change the gearing ratio wihout changing gear
satisfied ?

Got it, so a 430 Challenge is a manual, but a 430 Scuderia is an automatic, even though they have identical transmissions. When I order a pilot bearing for a Challenge car I need to ask for the one for a manual trans, and when I order one for the Scud it's an auto trans, I'm sure this will clear it up for the parts department in the future.

the 430 challenge has sequential manual gearbox

the 430 scuderia has a semi-auto gearbox

but you don't know the difference eh

They have literally the same gearbox, there is 0 difference aside from a button in the interior and the gear ratios. Do you really think you are going to "correct" me about something I work on every day by going to Wikipedia?

so it's just the same gearbox but one has a automated clutch system
hum

They both have an automated clutch system. Scuds have an automatic mode button. Challenge cars don't. If you swapped the ECUs and wiring harnesses you could have an auto mode on a Challenge car. Nothing else would be changed, and I know you aren't actually going to argue that the ECU determines the transmission type.

and let me fucking guess
the button
it's written "auto" on it
the fact that you can use this mode made it an automatic

So if I unplug it the car becomes a manual? Like I said earlier, your understanding of how a car works stops at a button, you apparently think everything else is just magic. You don't wrench, you've never driven a car with a sequential, F1, etc. and certainly have never pulled one apart. Why do you think you have anything relevant to say about them? Why post about something you don't understand?

Automatic - Shifts gears automatically
Semi-Automatic -Shifts gears without a manual clutch
Manual - Seperate manually operated clutch.

they're all pouser mobiles now.

the only hard core Ferrari you can own, you don't actually get to keep. Ferrari keeps them and lets you schedule appointments to drive your own car at a track.

for all we know, Ferrari is selling car time shares. allowing multiple people to drive the same car. That they think is their's.

An actual race car driver?

>dat italian quality

Bet he wishes he didn't buy an old Ferrari

Clearly...he only has a viper, 355, m3, so and 3 944s

>"I'm going to pretend this kid i know more than this kid because I'm jealous of his success"
-Ftfy

The kid obviously knows and thing or 2 about business and has his hands dipped in many pots other than penny stocks

does this kid remind anyone else of that jew kid from an episode of American Dad where steve tries to steal his bar mitzvah money and the jew kid turns out to be a spoild whinny faggot at the end?

Brand new Ferarri and already one center brake light LED is burned out.

Fuckin' Eye-talion quality!

Sweet justice

when they gain, they gain, but they are just as likely to collapse in on themselves.

I the "automatic" in question is actually an automated manual transmission, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I see English words but the sequence in which you laid them out make no sense.