Can we ban these cars in Canada? Please?

Can we ban these cars in Canada? Please?

Can we also ban them in America? Please?

there's nothing really wrong with loser cruisers though. They're ugly and that's about all that's wrong, and it isn't offensively ugly like the Nissan Juke

search pt cruiser body kit

boomers have no taste. this is a known fact. why bitch about it?

They are literally the least reliable car according to consumer reports, and they are also pigfat faux-trucks that host the worst drivers on the road.

They are also incredibly ugly

I drive one.
I push it as hard as I can.

I routinely cut people off and challenge anyone foolish enough to not respect me.

consumer reports doesn't know an alternator from a pop tart.

Can we pressure chrysler into a complete buyback so that nobody ever has to even look at one ever again?

>pigfat
not really.
>faux-trucks
eh. They were classified because they have the minimum ride height for trucks. Everyone does it. The EPA classifies all those crossovers as trucks which helps everyone meet America's CAFE standards for fuel economy. The PT Cruiser was just the first to take advantage of a loophole everyone now exploits.

>Unreliable
It's literally a Neon hatchback but with a torsion beam rear axle instead of the IRS. Consumer Reports doesn't know shit. They say anything is unreliable if people claim problems. They never look into whether those problems came up from neglected maintenance because morons thing cars only need gas.

>>pigfat
>not really

>literally a Neon hatchback

Yeah, if it lost 500 pounds

>wanting to ban cars faster than civics

Cruisers are also anemic and unreliable

They are horribly fucking enrliable even if consumer reports is full of shit

Unreliable. Autocorrect what are you doing

>be european
>most ptrcruisers here are manual, so no tranny issues
>engine is usually either a 2.0 (more efficient than the 2.4) or a mercedes Diesel (a mediocre one though)
>apparently GT cruiser (2.4 turbo, 5 speed) are cheap as fuck and offer potential for adding boost

still wouldn't own one desu, they look unique and offer some practicality but
>owning a chrsler
nah

jesus fucking christ. I didn't think they could get uglier.. this has scared me user

My dad has one of these. A convertible one. He is 67 and he loves it.

>i have no idea what I'm talking about and am just spewing shit that people who hate chrysler say about everything

I own a cruiser and they're not bad cars. Many people dont like them because its a meme to hate PT cruisers and are not man enough to drive one anyways

They used VW diesels.

>adding boost
>to a turbo'd engine
i don't think you know what that word means

Would these have been loved if they were FR and came packing a V8 Hemi?

>Many people dont like them because its a meme to hate PT cruisers and are not man enough to drive one anyways
That applies to the Miata. The PT Cruiser is actually a massive pile of shit and deserves its stigma
>One car is bad so that must mean I'm shit talking the whole company
quality argumentative skills

see:

There is a red one in my area with chrome trim and flame decals.

People who have them love them.
People who don't have them hate them.

It's just one of those cars.

I'd own this bad boy