What was that Marijuana stock everyone was raving about?

What was that Marijuana stock everyone was raving about?

I can't remember please remind me

$NOOP?

I think $APH but that looks like a meme

nigga you dun smoked yourself stupid

Potcoin to the moon

Invest in SNOOP

also ur retarded

Its called CVTY SRCH. Cavity Search is going to go very far up.

I bought 1350 shares of APH at 2.94 a few weeks ago and now it's around 3.48 and climbing, made 600$ so far.

Stupid as fuck.

I bought 50000 shares of Affinor grower stock, I will be a milionaire by years end.

Should I buy $APH? How long are you planning on holding for

Until spring atleast.

You should buy some AFI before it moons like all the other marojuana stocks.

Fuck

I got like $8000 to invest, should I just shove an equal portion into aph, cgc and afi?

I don't know bro, It's your money.

I personally am keeping APH and a portion of it in AFI but do what makes you comfortable man.

I just want to become rich instead of a min wagecuck...

What exactly makes you think these marijuana stocks specifically will boom? How do you research this shit properly

I'm on the same boat.

Because since Le Weed Man's been elected, weed stocks have gone up.

He assembled a taskforce to properly legalize MJ in the spring. Look it up, it's all in the news.

Put two and two together.

Yeah but why these ones specifically I'm just curious

Like how do you decide THIS is what's going to be the driving force of marijuana legalization

Buy potcoin.

Or someone recommended mettrum which is a medical canabis supplier in canada

That's for you to decided and to do your due diligence, I'm not gonna do all the leg work for you.

I will but I just want to know how you find out which ones to research and what exactly due diligence even means

>What exactly makes your think these marijuana stocks specifically will boom?

Not the same guy, but this account was at 46k two Fridays ago. I holds THC and AFI. Also, fuck with not doing your own research. No one is going to hand feed you advice, other thank what to buy (AFI).

Breh I just want to learn how to do it for myself

Typed on my phone so because the spelling errors. What I meant is that you should do your own research. AFI is a good company to invest in, and you can make a lot.

Go on Google, read stock house if you want. Read the news. Basically just read, and don't waste your time with retard investing books. Read stiff that actually pertains to what you want to invest in.

Holy shit dude, holy shit!

I just bought 50 000 shares of AFI today, how high do you think it'll go?

Noice, and congratulations! I hold close to 600 000 of those shares, and I'm hoping they go to .20 by the end of the week. Once THC gets its license, we're off to the races - that is, way beyond .2. I can see there may be some consolidation at those levels, but whatever lol, were all making profit. I initially thought a few weeks ago at .055 and then again today at .12. this is going somewhere. The volume and hype is similar to 2014 when it went to 1.00 so let's see how long we can ride this for.

I'll be so happy if this hits 1.00, you will practically be set for life, with 600 000$ it's an easy stepping stone to a million.

I don't know if it ever will (just saying that because it's so far away) but honestly the company should be worth that since they can provide the vertical grow tech nessesary for growing the cheapest marijuana, and many companies will be buying it. AFI will be signing contracts that stipulate they get a certain % of the money generated from their technology FOR EVER. This is a winner. I don't want to be overly optimistic but THC was trading at these levels one year ago and now they will be passing 1.00 this week.

im the op from

>>

i too see THC passing the 1.00 mark this week, if the sales license hits it could hit anywhere between 1.2 or 1.5. Then a steady climb till legalization

I whole hearted concur, but eight now I only have about a third of my portfolio in THC since I put the rest in AFI in anticipation if the moonshot. Some people are speculating it going to 1:00 this year. FUUUUUUUCK!

i actually have a third in it too, another third in APH and another third split between PUF and AFI

I dont have nearly as much invested as you do but ive made nearly 15000 so far

Do you regret your AFI purchase??

What about US weed stocks? eh? Bunch of states are going to legalize.

Why would I regret that purchase? Made 100% from my purchase two weeks ago (how is that not an amazing return?), And I bought more today knowing it will shoot up again.

Noice dude, I can't believe more people aren't doing this as you can make so much money! Congrats on the great returns.

feds still have it as illegal

Chelsea clinton was just on stating that smoking a blunt can kill you