Is Adderall a meme or does it really work? I've been on similar shit but I never noticed a difference

Is Adderall a meme or does it really work? I've been on similar shit but I never noticed a difference.

What are you on?

I'm considering taking ritalin...
Hopefully is more than a meme.

I forgot the name, it was stupidly long.

It works real good bruh

Ritalin fucking s u c k s

Throw the ritalin in the trash

Adderall will make you a god

Adderall turns you into a machine. Me and my girl both have scripts for 20mg, the only problem is sometimes you get so consumed in work you forget to banter.

This has kept me back in multiple jobs, as people see me as a dick / snob, regardless of how much work I do.

How you get them scrips mang

Why use Adderal when you can buy pure speed paste on the Dark Net ?

Adderal is just amphetamines. You just have to learn to dose what you take.

Don't listen to the haters.
Ritalin is fine.
Just not quite as good.

>risking jail time and your life on complete strangers

Visited a psychiatrist recommended by a friend. Subtlety fidgeted and described how lack of attention has destroyed my life. Then he asked what I wanted in a medication and I said a bunch of things that left him with only one option: adderall.

We don't have Adderal in Europe, only Ritalin, and it's rarely prescribed.

Even illegaly, getting Adderal here is extremely difficult. Also, there aren't a lot of risks. The police won't try to catch a small consumer. That's why it's better in Europe to use pure speed bought on Internet.

I took the 50mg xr. I had planned 10 hours to study for and take an exam.
Read 3 chapters
take 3 quizzes
take online test
Figured 3 hours for each 2 read 1 testing, with some eating in between.

Took addy to try it out.

Wakeup - 9am
pop - 9:01
9:30 feelin spry
10am I've cleaned half my house and read the first two chapters
10:30 - the rest of the house is now clean. the quizzes are done.
10:45 - fancy breakfast, pancetta and soft scrambled eggs with a side of salsa and smoked salmon with capers.
11:30 I've eaten, taken my test 49/50
well sheeit. I guess I've got ADHD now.
cried a little b/c I'm 30 and I could have gotten so much further.

My grades were always mediocre Bs Cs, but Always tested in the high 90's on standardized. 3rd in school SAT score first time no retakes.
Diagnosed as Lazy. I was the cliche.
Today I run 3 businesses with 34 employees and am on my way to becoming a Doctor with a Law Degree.

I was a racecar with a misaligned front end and the adderall lets me use all 18000rpms

Damn man if thats true then i really have to try adderall now

Is it cheaper to get the paste?

grats on getting your shit together mang

WARNING: If you have control over your dosage instead of being prescribed one you're far more likely to slowly increase your dose as your tolerance develops and end up a meth head

Used to be on 10, after 3 months saw efficacy decrease, so doc bumped to 15. After another 3 months, same thing, bumped to 20.

Nearing the end of this refill and i'm feeling the same way. My first month on them are marvelous (first week being the best). Am I going to have to keep increasing? Is doc going to keep approving them?

Eventually you're going to hit a maximum dosage and they won't prescribe you any more.
Well, probably, I don't know what country you're from but it probably has a maximum.
20mg per dose is a large amount, that's 2 doses for me and I've been taking the stuff for almost a decade.
I do take it 4 times a day though

The best days are behind you. Quit before it consumes your personality & natural desires. Adderrall turns people into robots slowly over time. Lookup long term users stories. Few and far between end well.

Can confirm. You will build such a tolerance where you need it to function normally and without it your completely worthless. Breathing exercises and mio energy if you absolutely NEED to wake up. Y'all selling yourselves short.
Ps its part placebo

google it man, its literally the easiest thing to get. Just tell your doc that someone else in the family just got scribed it and then look up the symptoms and tell your shrink exactly what he wants to hear

If you legit have ADHD then you're worthless without it anyways...

Fucking works. I've only ever gotten it illegally, but it's really good. I would love a prescription.

>take pill at 8 when I get up to go to work with a small coffee and a cigarette
>drink energy drink around 10
>feel like a god all day, get more work done than ever before

Do it.

I used to be able to take just one capsule every month or so and I'd be 1,000% focused on whatever I set my mind to for the next 24 hours or more, no sleep needed, but after starting my new script it takes at least two for me to feel any more focused, and it only lasts a couple hours.
I've found that I can get myself into a similar state of zen with just my normal script and some caffeine, but it has a shorter half life, which is probably better in all honesty, because being awake for more than 24 hours, even with Adderall, will screw with your head.

>Adderal is just amphetamines. You just have to learn to dose what you take.

I have taken speed/meth and adderall, they are nothing alike. Adderall is not "just amphetamines", it is a combination of 4 different amphetamine based salts in varying amounts.

Obviously it makes a difference as when I take Adderall I am extremely productive and able to get alot of work done, when I take only amphetamines, I usually end up just fapping all day and grinding my teeth.

When I take only amphetamines, I feel really twitchy and euphoric and not productive at all. When I take adderall, I feel like my brainpower and productivity is on steroids.

Both of them have similar side effects though of flaccid dick, no appetite, and insomnia.

Adderall > all other amphetamine based drugs.

Btw, i should have also mentioned, I have been using adderall regularly for over 5 years. It is not some miracle drug.

I think of adderall as getting a loan from the bank, it can help you in the short-term but over the long term you will end up paying back even more.

It will take a toll on your mind and body over time if you abuse it. I know people who take 60mg daily because they have developed a tolerance and they are like braindead zombies if they dont' take it.

>adderall

You say doctor.

Do you mean PhD in law or an actual physician?