Motherfucking tailgaters

>See one
>Press brakes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8E34jm2BHk
youtube.com/watch?v=V-9WuRnolfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zkuM3XXUaEw
amazon.com/Arrow-Windshield-Banner-Bumper-Sticker/dp/B00GXLUP1Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1468053558&sr=8-2&keywords=move over decal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how about instead you move over and let them pass? no? you're just going to be a dickhead and drive below the speed limit? okay

I tailgate self righteous fucks who hog the left lane and there's nothing you can about it. I also undertake them. So what? I'm 20 years old, I have great reflexes and great driving skills. Me going 120mph is just about as dangerous as a woman going 50mph

wait till i get up next to you roll down my window and blow your brains out with a stubby shotgun and just keep going ;)

>doing the speed limit
>tailgaters.exe
>slow down to 15 below
>i can see him getting visibly mad in the rear view

did it ever occur to most of these chucklefucks that the majority of people slow down if someone is tailgating them?

thank god, please keep slowing down so we can pass you on the right

I don't live in America,faggot.

>Be an asshole in response to someone being an asshole
>Blog about it on Veeky Forums for validation

How does it feel to be a shitty driver and an obstacle to fellow drivers?

>being a passive aggressive douchenozzle and tailgating/trying to piss tailgaters off
Why? Life is much easier and more enjoyable when you don't go looking for trouble.

because I am often late

And tailgating has helped you to combat that problem how?

Have fun paying to fix the front end of their car.

>two lane road
>two pickup trucks tandem taking up both lanes going 5 under the speed limit
>tailgate the one in the passing lane, he gets mad and brake checks me multiple times until he is behind the other truck
>quickly speed up on the right and pass him

I get trucks who tailgate the fuck out of me going like 90. Like what the fuck it's not like your piece of shit can go much faster. I don't brake check them hard, obviously they can't stop as fast, but I do brake just to show them the lights. 8 lanes on said freeway, don't like it, go around.

Jesus christ, this. Being conflict-avoidant is so much better than being an angry manchild who can't let anything go.

>be cruising in left lane, waiting for my left exit
>see tailgater approaching at high speed (inevitably a Ram 1500)
>move over
>they pass, then slow down to ~3 below, while I'm sitting in their blind spot
>I eventually have to brake to get behind them and make my exit

555-COME-ON-NOW

What third world country do you live in that doesn't put the person who rear ends someone at fault 99.9% of the time?

This is worse

That 0.1% of the times is when people brake just to cause an accident. That's obviously illegal.

if you catch them on video aggressively braking in order to cause an accident, they will get the blame.

Following too close. Rear ender would still get the ticket in any civilized country

>Have dashcam
>Hit squid brake-checking
>Squid is dead because he's a fucking retard
>Not at fault for accident
>Thousands of other squids come to ded squid's defense calling for death threats on me
>Squids on Veeky Forums circlejerk about MUH CAGERZ
such is life

>tailgates crush
>front car at fault
Does not work like that. In almost all cases the rear car is at fault. Yes even if front car is 80 year old Asian women who doesn't know shit about driving and just got her license, the rear car should still avoid accident

Yes, but the fault for the accident is with the person in front.

Bikes dont brake check moron.

Pretty good, because my area is so filled with cops I see people speed by me only to be pulled over a couple miles down the road all the time.
:-)

Nope. If you're out of the safety distance that could make you brake in time then it's your fault
No matter how mad are you and how you blame the front car, you didn't obligate your duty as driving behind someone. Brake>accelerating. Rear car is 100% or partially at fault at all times.
This even includes some asshole cross 4 lanes to pass to exist because you're behind so you could see it coming. If you're not responding to dangerous object in front then you can't drive

You should have always have room to slow down.
I learned this when a guy in front of me decided to lock up his brakes because he saw a couple branches on the road and I hit him.

>I've never seen it so it doesn't happen
>Resorts to insults immediately
youtube.com/watch?v=f8E34jm2BHk
muh squids dindu nuffin he a good keed

The car clearly accelerated to hit him. You can see it happen.
Youre obviously a troll

I just coast, i dont brake check. Fuck them if they're gonna be faggots they can wait.

>Outright lie and call people a troll when getting proven wrong
Keep it up, you're only making yourself look dumber

Who would purposefully get hit like that?

Squids

>Rear car is 100% or partially at fault at all times.
You're so full of shit that it's not even funny.

If the tailgater has a dashcam he can easily get it down to 50/50 or all you. Brake checking is illegal and reckless, even more so than tailgating.

"stunt bikers" that have brake lights you'd have to be a moron to not notice.

>hurr just brake check

Cool, i'm already sitting in an accident waiting to happen, now I will literally cause an accident. Now I have to deal with damaged auto body, suing, cops.

Get fucked

because the cop will believe only you in a he said she said accident, right?

>20 years old
>Great driving skills
no

what is AMD AMX

NYC incident where Range Rover ran over bike was started by a bike brake checking the SUV. Caught on video made by another rider:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-9WuRnolfQ

>100% or partially at fault at all times.

Plz never drive again grandpa.

This. Most satisfying thing ever.

I have a blue ribbon sticker on my rear-window too, so I think they get even more butthurt when they get pulled over.

Biker here
>didn't know range rover's traction control had a "faggot" setting

Disagree. A brake check would not happen if you weren't tailgating in the first place. If you tailgate, you also are inviting a brake check. If you cant anticipate such a thing, you're an idiot and deserve to have the book thrown at you.

>teleports behind you
>psst, nothin personal kid

Slow down and then do a mad pull.

Rinse and repeat.

I just have a license plate frame that says, "I apologize for driving so closely in front of you."

Pic or die

>Squid is dead
nothing of value lost

>Go 70 on Freeway
>People still tailgating me
>Think speedometer is broke
>Same thing with other cars

Motherfucking tailgaters man, it's like they want to die

Hit windshield washers. They usually back off pretty quick. If they don't, keep doing it. They'll get the idea.

This, people who tailgate motorcycles need to be fucking shot.

GET. OUT. OF. THE. LEFT. LANE.

Ride faster.

You're being tailgated because either:
>you're a slow faggot
>you're stuck behind someone

If you're stuck behind someone, well then the person behind you is an asshole. If you're holding people up, you're the asshole.

ITT: passive aggressive cucks who won't do the speed limit or move out of the way.

>tfw going with the flow of traffic
>when you reach that sweet stretch where everyone is happily going above the speed limit
>tfw no tailgaters in sight

I'll admit, It's more dangerous to drive slower than the flow of traffic and slow everyone down than to just follow the car infront of you with a reasonable distance

Like just drive and don't be a faggot on the throttle it's literally that easy

Now people who don't signal, that's another story

Tailgaters and brake checkers are both fucking retarded.

The end.

I let people tailgate me. I drive alone 99% of the time and I am fine if they smash into me. Usually means a day off work or something.

Just hope it's not an uninsured Mexican that hits and runs as per usual.

If I'm in the left lane and somebody is going slow I just pull right up to their bumper until they move the fuck over.
If they don't move over I go around them.
Sometimes they get butthurt and get back in front of me, so I get back in front of them.
Sometimes this cycle continues fur a while until they get bored or something.
I love fucking with people.

Some nignog pulled up next to me earlier when I was on the phone talking and started screaming at me to get off the phone, I just chillin in my lane going the speed limit and minding my own business.
So I screamed fuck you at him and flipped him off, then proceeded to get behind him and ride his bumper fur a few miles, then I pulled up to his right side and flipped him and his wife or whatever off, point blank to their faces.
Fuckin dindus.
Also, if I pull up to a stop sign and you have the right of way, yet to still stop and try to let me go, you're not helping, you're just ruining the order of traffic and fucking everything up.
I always flip people off who hold up traffic at stop signs.

>mfw I live off of my interest and investment returns after selling stock in a company I founded, live as a neet now
>mfw I drive my 1930 Model T around during rush hour and go 20mph under the speed limit
>mfw someone honks at me and my jingle horn honks back, 10 seconds of various, loud, high pitch beeps
>mfw brake light switch to keep tailgaters off
>mfw someone keyed my car and I got a new, free paint job to replace my old shitty one, my house camera caught it and the person who did it got jail time
>mfw go idling down all of the busiest single lanes
>mfw btfo-ing wagecucks almost every monday at 4:30-5:30pm

>im 20, i just got a honda civic, I'm a pro racer
literally just gtfo

>tfw usually drive 10 over in town
>never really drive much besides to work, lunch, store, etc
>tfw in my early 30's
>tfw still have cunty 20 year old college punks riding my ass in their shitty Civics
>tfw my daily commuter is a newer civic

At least I had the pleasure of watching one of the punks in a Nissan over correct and scrape the side of the railing on an overpass. Hearty kek. No idea why people rage so much when driving. I would say it is a 75/25 ratio of smiling/laughing to being angry.

if this is real, you are my hero
if this is fake, you have perfectly described my goal in retirement

>drive a toyobaru
>unironically enjoy it

I'm 20 and I am being serious about my age.

You're just retarded.

>my job is driving city buses
>some of them run on CNG (methane) and are slow as shit
>one of our routes has a single lane road with a 15% gradient
>mfw doing under 10km/h with a line of 20+ cars behind me

>The biker was charged with menacing, reckless endangerment, reckless driving and endangering the welfare of a child
aint that some justice

> Someone starts tailgating me
> Turn music higher
> Maintain safe following distance to the car ahead so I have enough space to make an emergency stop that won't cause the tailgater to crash into me
> Continue crusing at a comfortable and safe speed

Lmao I wish he would have backed up and ran more over, fucking biker trash.

>what is the speed limit
>what are roadworks
>what is mud from the roadworks covering the road
>what is rain making the mud on the road slippery as fuck
>what is driving to conditions

If you want to speed that's fine, but don't endanger my life because you can't endanger yours.

Why would you be hanging out in the left lane when road conditions are so fucked tho?

ABSOLUTELY NOT
if you are going under 70 in the fast lane I will taiglate you until you move or go faster.
if you cut me off in traffic I will tailgate you like it's fucking nascar, and if I'm bored I will follow you and yell at you when you arrive.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkuM3XXUaEw

I drive a 4x4 with a stainless steel bullbar and side rails, come at me bro ill fukken wrek ur shitbox

Single lane carriageway, solid line down the middle so no passing.

I don't want to be going sixty as much as the next bloke but that's the speed limit and the road's slippery as fuck so fuck going any faster.

Damn that sucks, might wanna look into getting a car.

I've got one, it doesn't justify tailgating though.

You'll still crash into me, I just won't get killed in the process.

>has a car
>still chooses to ride the bike in the rain
So you want to die?

>being afraid of a little precipitation

You don't magically die if you ride in the rain, y'know. It's just like riding in the dry except you're colder and there's less grip.

>You don't magically die if you ride in the rain, y'know.
I know, I own 2 bikes.
But you just complained that you couldn't do the speed limit due to road conditions, now you're saying wait no it's not actually that bad.
So which is it?

super, how does that qualify you to be in the fast lane? your little dick doesn't scare me.

I was combining about being tailgated, actually.

See

this is so me

is the writing on the wind shield actually legal?

i have to get this

if you manage to catch him with your slow ass truck

>See one
>Panic and pee myself

amazon.com/Arrow-Windshield-Banner-Bumper-Sticker/dp/B00GXLUP1Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1468053558&sr=8-2&keywords=move over decal

No, they're too daft and believe that they have right to dictate other people to break the law.

All of you spineless cucks should hand over your keys and kill yourselves for not understanding the rules of the road.

i only tailgate when you're going slightly faster than a slow driver so i can take the gap when it emerges

i drive a slow car and have to be right next to that gap, or else the slow driver will close it just enough to deny entry (trucks, it's always fucking trucks) before i can accelerate in front

sorry but it's a necessity. i shave a whole ten minutes off my commute by doing this. it wouldn't be necessary if pickup truck drivers didn't go five under, blame them.

There are people like you where I live, but they're never vindicated because the cops tolerate most speeding.

>have a sunroof
>open it and throw shit

>the law
>existing when there isn't a cop around

What?
It's illegal to sit in the left lane, slower traffic MUST stay right.

>SLOW TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT

That doesn't apply if you're driving the speed limit. Those lanes are intended for traffic driving slower than the posted speed limit, not so people can break the law.

Just happend half an hour ago, kinda related
>3:30am
>driving home from late night shift
>driving casually
>suddenly driving behind a civic running the limit
>decide to pass from the next lane and increase speed to keep some distance
>look in rear view
>he's gone, okay now
>wtf, look to the side
>he's next to me
>speed up 10 over the limit
>the nigger won't leave me alone
>slow down, he slows down
>driving 5 miles later, head to head and he still won't budge
>decide to turn away at the next intersection

Jesus fuck, just because my shitbox looks sportier than yours doesn't mean you should feel be offended from a little pass

>all roads have more than one lane

Good job, retards

>I'm 20 years old, I have great reflexes and great driving skills

You're disproving yourself by saying that you're tailgating.

Hopefully you'll learn not to do stupid things like that anymore.