FWD Celicas

>FWD Celicas
Why bother?
If you're going to buy a Celica that isn't old enough to be RWD or high trim enough to be AWD, why bother?

i agree

i think the syling on the new ones is so fucking tryhard

the scion tc is literally the exact same platform but way more low key

better question

if you're making a car that looks like this, WHY would you cripple it with FWD only?

Why would you buy any of the older 4th-5th-6th gen celicas if they're not the GT-4/ALL-TRAC?

5S FE is shit

>tfw was looking at 1990 celica gt
>this thread
just let me die

They look cool and are good commuters.

So FWD is only good for commuters? Subtle

No?

yes
it's simple physics

kill yourself corey

Because they came with a 3SGE everywhere else outside of US.

>MUH FF IS JUST AS GOOD
This is what retards with econoboxes actually believe. Despite virtually no supercars, or really any performance car barring a type R being FWD and actual fucking physics against them, they still believe this.

>performance car
>type R

this is b8

FF
CUK
FF
CUK
CUK
FF
FWD CANT COMPETE

Saw one of these for thes first time in real life today.

My god they are so much sexier in person.

Hello does Veeky Forums even have mods

Theres a new automotive board coming soon

I hope yurop gets range banned

Its possible

The Scion Tc and the Celica are not related at all. Shut up and stop assuming shit you don't know about.

just admit FF sucks

?

Yuros cant be car enthusiasts

These posts are all Corey.

Wrong.

but only because anything enthusiast worthy is either too expensive, banned or was never even sold here

you don't have to make our lives even more miserable

>1990 Celica GTS ST184

You have no idea how fun this thing is in the corners. The chassis is just god tier. And shares the exact same wide body as the GT4. It's also rare.

I don't know where people get that these cars in its FWD platform are not good...

>5SFE a shit

Why? Because it doesn't make 300hp? Or because it can reach 300K miles easily.

You are the normie scum of the car world, next to ricers. Because it's not a RWD Toyobaru GTR with 2jzecoboost V8 Quad turbo rotary electric car then ITS SHIT MANE DURRR.

Or because its not a Mazdabishi Evolution MemeX5 STi with dildo powered boxer rotary tarbo then its not a good car.

It must do a lap in the burgerking in less than 2 minutes, cost less than 20K be manuel and come with everything standard.

>inb4 triggered

Kill yourself Corey.

Then stop being poor and move to a relevant part of the world
Simple

Speak for your shitty country.

>either too expensive, banned or was never even sold here

you're talking completely out of your ass
where the fuck do you even live?

Democratic Republic of Congo

any car can be fun... don't take Veeky Forums too serious or you'll end up with a miata

>this is what ff cuks actually believe

I can't stand corey's shitposting but he does make a fiar point: FF fucking SUCKS!

But its heavy as fuck you idiot

really? im the guy that posted a thread a couple days ago how everyone else has these genuine sports car and i'm the poorfag working and saving money for a shitbox
i found this celica in my price range and i nearly cheered, it was a DOHC car with at least some sporty inspiration in it.

i just want a car that i can practice every day in until I can beat sports cars those people have mommy and daddy buy for them
and yes i've been watching too much initial d

Kill yourself

LOL that's sad. My turbo miata could beat you

>implying its my only car

Stay normie miata fag.

So you agree? FWD is inferior?

When's the 13b swap?

Pls respond

kill yourself