This car's curbweight is 500 pounds more that means its bad

>this car's curbweight is 500 pounds more that means its bad

Do you guys not think that 500 pounds when into better materials on the interior, a heavier wheel, and a better made chassis and suspension as opposed to your car made of paper mache, sticks, and hard plastic?

I don't get this curb weight obsession that is specifically on Veeky Forums

Haha faggot
Enjoy my NA miatas rear tail lights with a 13b turbo swap that weighs 1950 pounds or less

>NA miata
>13b turbo swap

wat

Watch me
Im gonna be the greatest
Im gonna join the mid night club

You think people will respect someone with a fucking ricer miata?

ITS A FUCKING SPORTS CAR
RACE ME ON THE DOWNHILL FAGGOT, I DARE YOU

How the fuck is a 13b swap in a Miata rice? That's probably the most horrifyingly fast performance mod you could do to one of those short of a 3-rotor.

The thing is that there's no replacement for low weight. The heavier the car, the more that needs to be put into the tires and suspension and engine to get the same results. There's a reason why the memeata is still an interesting car to drive, and it's not because of that trash motor in there.

>there's no replacement for low weight
evidently there is
Also come on man
Miatas need weight added to them, they need to be made stiffer with better suspension if you want to do

Less weight = more fast
Less weight = more corner
Less weight = more mpgs

>500 pounds
The old rule of thumb is 100lbs is 0.1s in the quarter, so that's a full half second you're giving up.

So what? My car is a piece of shit? I can't feel good about anything in my life?

This escalated way too quickly

You drive a Prelude you have to know how it feels why do you have to make ME feel like shit too? Fucking kill me just fucking do it what do I even live for

Weight is... Okay. You just need some good power to make up for it. Hellcats are okay. Chargers are not.

GTR. Okay.

BRZ??? Supercharger/Turbo or go home. Get a base focus instead.

>You drive a Prelude you have to know how it feels
Why are you so mean

I didn't mean it like that but come on I drive a FWD car that's around 2700 pounds and makes 130 hp 140 torque
I'm fucked and I can never feel good about anything

>a 1st gen MX-6 has better specs

Option A: gut it
Option B: deal with it

I'm going to put my Prelude on a serious weight loss program because it's not my daily driver anymore. My Civic on the other hand, which is my daily driver, got RPF1s for weight reduction and that's it.

Why not tune the Civic instead
Its a much better platform anyway

How much weight can I even lose? It's impossible

It's an 8th gen EX-L, not worth it. And the Prelude is a really good platform actually. I also personally like the car a lot more.

>tfw st184
>tfw loser

I don't understand the point of this thread at all.

>attempting to understand Corey threads

I don't know either I'm not OP
Is the st184 bad?

Hey you dumb cunt
Your Prelude is ass. Not even JUN could save it