Got the Yacht detailed

Rate/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15054456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay now increase the rim size by about 8 inches and plaster that big ole M logo on the sides.

It looks ok.... I think the paint could use a cut. Since its Lexus the paint should be thick enough for a good cut and polish

Other than that it looks clean. But should look like glass which it does not. Post more pics

Hello Benjamin Berkeley

Sup nigguh

What a gorgeous car. It's not exactly flashy, but every line and curve is well placed and aesthetically pleasing. It doesn't look horribly aged despite being 20 years old.

Wheels look like ass

Other than that it's pretty good I guess

if all the interior lcd displays work 10/10. if not meh.

>i spent money on a piece of shit
>not even ecoboost
Holy shit, it must suck to be poor.

Post some more pics please

Not a fan of the blackout tint. It gives the visual impression of bulkiness to the greenhouse area destroying the relationship of greenhouse to the body.

As for the pic itself I suspect that you should've waited for evening or early morning so the light wouldn't be so harsh.

looks like sexual healing to me op

I love your fucking car.
If I owned this I would buy some huge fucking wheels and coilovers and slam the shit out of it and completely bury the wheels in the fenders.
Clean ass lexus.

>ecoboost
Must suck to be cuck'd

Flawless logic
Looks very nice

It looks nice. I think you could use a shinier type wax or a deeper type wax treatment. You can easily do the shinier ones.

Metallic Green looks good with extra shiny wax from both afar and close up. That color benefits from deep looking wax treatments because it's color is not too dark or too light to allow "deepness" to be seen.

The best wax for a deep shine is meguiar's gold class wax. It is slightly hard to put on because you have to be careful where you apply it. Don't get it on trim as it is harder to get out of cracks and textured surfaces. It also tends to show up on black surfaces after it dries.

I prefer the shiny wax treatments of either meguiar's ultimate wax or that of turtle wax ICE. I use turtle wax ICE on my car and it shines very well. It is easy to put on (you can be careless) and easy to take off. It's all polymer formula gets around the problem of leaving that dried whitish residue on trim because it doesn't use that carnauba wax.

Archived Veeky Forums thread on car detailing:
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15054456

needs more coilovers and wheels

I fell asleep

>I love your car
>I would ruin it
>nice car

Going to bingo?

>implying some Jordans would be ruining it

ooooooh killem

Fuck your stupid soulless nipbox, OP.

>Got the Yacht detailed
Did you do it? Or you paid someone to detail it (how much did they charge)?

>You know what they say about people who own this particular lexus right?