Today a deer decided it wanted to fuck up my lesbian-hauler. Think it's totaled?

Today a deer decided it wanted to fuck up my lesbian-hauler. Think it's totaled?

Yeah nah

i had a tree do something similar to my skiddore

I was going to do this but insurance covered it so heres my suggestion
>Get a donor car or go to wreckers
>replace bonnet
>lights
>grille
>???
Rest doesnt look too bad

if the radiator is intact, it's probably fine. just needs some new body panels. couple hundred bucks for some used panels and a rattlecan paintjob to make everything match ought to do it

I'm on mobile right now and I can't post the picture of the radiator bent into a V and pushed all the way into the belts

ok, so 300 for a radiator, ~500 for body panels and lights. ~50 bucks in paint cans.

up to you man. you can probly fix it, or you could take that 850 and put it down on something else.

this shit is why i have full coverage

I actually switched full coverage like a month ago haha. I'm kinda hoping the adjuster says it's toast and they just cut me a check to start new. I miss having a sports car.

ah, well in that case, i'd say your odds are decent.

Take it in to some body shops and get an estimate.

Chances are extremely likely that a proper repair will cost more than the car is worth.

Gl user
If it is totalled, what are you gonna buy?

outback not for lesbians

>sports car

Ud be dead if u hit a deer in a miata

>oh its just needs a hood and panels its fine

holy fuck does anyone here actually work on cars? Radiator support is goners. You would need to get the spot welds drilled out and the entire support replaced. A/C condenser is damaged, radiator obviously, all lights have broken mounting tabs, hood hinges and lock, bumper may be damaged, cant tell from this angle but frame rails may be slightly tweaked depending how big the deer was and how fast you were going.

also, if you seriously spray paint your own cars you need to find another hobby. Do shit right or pay someone to do it right.

bitch please it's fine. you sound like a first week insurance adjuster

no, im just realistic. I would change all of that if it were my car. MAYBE leave the hinges if they not to mangled and the headlights if I can just repair the tabs and if the lens isnt cracked.

>no ecoboost
Nothing of value was lost.

Epic xD
>miata
>sports car

Looks like its gonna need a new core support.

>painting swapped bodyparts
>not just keeping them whatever color they came with

This wont affect the car in any fucking way.

Hammer everything back

>if I say it isn't a sports car then it isn't
Quality argument, tell us more from your bus seat about how you know better than everybody else

So you think RWD makes things a sports car?

It's probably totaled but it's definitely salvageable. Even if the radiator is fucked that's a really easy job. Buy it back from the insurance company get the parts from a junk yard and you will be hauling lesbians again in no time.

Probably not. Should've hit it harder

They're like $1500 dollars on craigslist. It's salvageable for sure but I'd just part it out and get a replacement + cash.

if a: 2 seat, convertible, lightweight car, with minimal luxuries and a driver position where your legs are straight out, doesn't qualify as a sports car then maybe you need your head checked

It's go kart.

>bitch please it's fine. you sound like a first week insurance adjuster

No, a deer is just the right height to cause a great deal of damage to a car. Almost all of its weight is on stilts. While it has a head and spindly neck, its body is barrel-like to hold up stores for winter. It's not a body that has hollow bones but instead has dense bones. It's the right height to go into a radiator and smack into engine parts and bend enough of them.