Everything else though
Ranger

Ford's will not last over 200k without a bucket of problems mate

I have a Ford Ranger myself with 224k on the clock and literally 0 problems

So that's wrong mate

At least for the manual transmissions

Can't speak for autos

this

So occupants can access the rear seat, genius.

Incorrect
Ranger > Tacoma
Rangers are plenty reliable, and an equivalent ranger can be had for 1/2 the cost of the toyo-taxed tacoma.

>that small
Tfw that's a full size ute in straya.

I suppose we just aren't as fat as burgers.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit mate. There are people with fiats and alfa romeo's that say they've never had problems. For the most part, he's right. For reliability never has been (since 60's) anything special, and in particular the American made ones are atrocious;y glued together by fat rednecks.

> inb4 Ford GT can't complete a journey without breaking, even ferrari's are better than yet

But with you being a butthurt cucked Seppo, you'll scream and chuck a tantrum about how much better your plastic shitboxes are. 'Dey're getting better, beets da yuropeeeen competition... actually pretty reliable.. my grandma's roomates exbosses gf said that her tauraus never had any problems even though it was driven at 1/10th of potential over tiny journeys for its whole life."

Just fuck up. Anecdotal evidence DOES NOT mean shit, ford has been continually deemed ad unreliable by experts, and the 100% accurate not goyim cuck shill "consumer report surveys" are usually about shit like "it makes a weird noise, btw i never get it serviced and put in 63 octane fuel cos dat saves money and isnt needed... the cupholders don't hold my big gulp, what is this shit?"

Die.

Our ego's and insecurity about dick size and betaness aren't as much of an issue, we don't have niggers (they're coming though), and we're not kike controlled degenerates as much as the septics are. Hence why we don't need a chrome covered "truck" with a v8 and auto and bed 3 times bigger than we'll ever need to feel better about ourselves, and retain some faint sense of manliness lost when they have no success in life and only get 1 sexytime with disgusting cucking machine that acts like an abusive mother.

>retards actually beleive this

Hilux.
Tacoma is designed for Americans, therfore shit.

As far as Hilux vs Ranger its still Hilux.
Mazda pickups are good, but Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Toyota are, and have always been better.

My ranking from personal experience
1 tacoma
2 mazda b2600i
3 hilux
The rest are trash not worth looking at. Especially mitsu and nissan. Never seen or driven one that worked right

Mazda trucks are rangers with mazda badges.

Not the b2200 or b2600i. They are far better than rangers

They are fords you retarded weaboo cuck.

Single cab 8 foot bed is the only way to go

Ford's of Mazda design mate. It's a direct descendant of the courier platform even though it has Ford badges.

The share zero parts. They were very loosely associated.

And the courier was designed by mazda

you are delusional

I own one... and previously owned a ranger.
You sir are delousional.
Some very simple research will tell you that

>dosent know about the rebadging trick.

WHY
DON'T
SMALL
V8
UTES
EXIST
IN
AMERICA
IT'S
NOT
FAIR

Dodge dakota

Not even once
Enjoy 12 mpgs

Just saying. It exists.

>WHY THING ISNT?!
>But thing is
>BUT THING ISNT IDEAL!!

This thread is relevant to my interests, I'm looking into getting a used small early 2000s truck with 100k to 150k miles. Which model that's not a Tacoma is most reliable? I'm not wanting to pay the extra Toyota tax on those (and there are very few on the used market around here which jacks up the price even more).

I think 1998-2000 Nissan frontier is good. As for parts availability, they are still in production in foreign markets.

>come here
see ranger glorification
the fuck?

as for tacoma vs hilux, is anyone of you amerifats ever bend to chek how the tacoma frame is made compared to the hilux?

Hilux has a better chassis than taco

tacos are made with americansh steel which is best steel.

taco are made in mexico with shitty part for fat american who willing to pay for preprogramed obsolecence while hilux is made in japan by nippon masterace worker who is proud of his work

>small trucks not available

Tax and cultural issues

>No V8s

Because diesels are better for truck things, and if you don't want a truck for actual truck things then fuck you

>nippon master race
The yellow menace has deceived you friend, there's a reason why dropped more than one bomb you know.

hilix if you are a terrorist

tacoma is you are a chubby 40 year old dude with kids or a young silent quiet pretty boy that doesn't talk much

I have a 2005 tacoma

V8 swap an S10.

>[citation needed]

Consumer reports don't factor in a LOT of variables, such as luxury vehicles having fewer miles and more frequent maintenance.

Rangers are some of the most popular vehicles up here in Canada where rust is the limiting factor for anything reliable. Corollas are the only reliable Toyotas that seem to have been sold in North America, the rest fall apart just as quick as the American counterparts. Except the Americans do it for cheaper.

>muh personal anecdotes

"Expert reports" on reliability of expensive, mass produced objects don't exist. The logistics of that would be ridiculous. What, they're gonna buy 100 of each truck and simulate 200k equal miles on each one? You're retarded.

Die extra.

The ford ranger was a P.O.S., thats why ford dropped it and invested in the 150 platform which has really payed off. No one wants to hear about your exceptional ranger.

My brother had this idea like three days ago. I'm not convinced you aren't him.

Tacos have bendy C rails for the chassis.

Hilux has stiff box rails for the chassis

>fully boxed frame or not
Gee guys what a tough decision

Neither

Dune coons use the Hilux for launching rockets and mounting machine guns. It's gotta be reliable.

ranger

pick it up for 2k on craigslist or 5k at dealership, either way you will be 100% happy with your purchase

Hilux

guy i bought mine from drove it without coolant, blew the transmission, and parked it in a forest. i drove it out years later in 4WD on 2 cylinders in the dead of winter and it still moved

the 2016 I4 4x4 are the only Tacoma i would consider buying but over $30k CAD for a base model of something im just going to bag to shit and bang up is too much

I believe this

>works for me! xDxxdxdxdxdxd

i dont know what you're trying to get at

This. Buying one on Monday. 1200 for a 2000. Manual locking hubs are life

>tfw buying a 2007 d22 frontier soon

What models of the d22 do they even sell nowadays.