/edg/scg/ - Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous General #42

Previous Threaderino: Welcome to the merged general of Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen.

Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Gamescom info:
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15451-Gamescom-2016-Details
youtube.com/watch?v=GucYhhLwIxg

>2.5 LIVE btw
Referral code randomize:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WNKNAuruiI1p5XGPjtVi_uwi8wPmuEYawOKQuhRXfdw/edit#gid=953337098

If it doesn't have a general, post it here; just don't get upset about sharing. If it DOES have a general, please go. We don't need your baggage.
Above is a pastebin of games you can play while waiting for SC and E:D to become playable. Don't fucking reply to obvious bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/291250/
gamestar.de/videos/chris-roberts-im-interview-wie-stehts-um-star-citizen-und-squadron-42,90207.html
kickstarter.com/projects/1949863330/dual-universe-civilization-building-sci-fi-mmorpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for dont link the shitposters here

They'll find their way here. They always do. We can just stop them for as long as possible.

First for playing video games

Fourth for Cutlass Escape Pod.

Aww ye

dug a bit on this nick monroe dude, does derek smart realize he's working with a sociopath who writes the mental equivalent of popcorn and has a history that makes it a god damn miracle that he even has a job as a journalist?

dude has his own kiwifarms thread for fucks sake.

I like videogames!

We should really institute a policy to never actually say their names. The big DS is rumored to be keenly aware when someone says his name online. Some say he has no life other than being a raving lunatic on the net.

derek smart Derek Smart DEREK SMART

There was a man so wise
He jumped into
A sandy place
And burnt out both his eyes!
And when he knew his eyes were gone,
He offered no complaint.
He summoned up a vision
And made himself a saint.

>Can't attach a Flashfire because there is no port with the new system to change the turret
>Search and there is a reddit thread
>See this

>Its still broken

Why the fuck is Oolite still going strong while Pioneer is dead?

Apparently there's this:
store.steampowered.com/app/291250/

Anyone here tried it?
I don't want to throw money at a mixed-review-and-possibly-dead game whose own trailer calls it by a different name.

Looks like babby's first NMS

Because one is a broken buggy piece of shit made by faggots and the other one is oolite.

Imagine a flashfire port on the Delta.

A S3? Eh.

Only scary thing about Deltas is their rockets, other than that you have to be a really good pilot (or face shitters) not to get destroyed due to it being as strong as paper.

?

bug. climb rear ladder in andromeda, get T-posed and stuck in position forever. enjoy postage stamp sized view over shoulder out windshield.

2.6 info when

Friday if we're lucky (maybe something in monthly report).

Gamestar released that interview that everyone was talking about over the weekend.

>gamestar.de/videos/chris-roberts-im-interview-wie-stehts-um-star-citizen-und-squadron-42,90207.html

I heard about this interview but I think it was only available to gamestar subscribers so thanks for posting it.

Definitive list of words that you have come to fucking hate thanks to these two games:

1. Verse
2. Fidelity
3. Pledge
4. Immersion
5. Vision
6. Sim
7. Griefer
8. Dad
9. ???

They released it for everybody to watch it. just click the link

I don't speak hitler runes

>click on the link
>video autoplays
>it's in english
???

Just found out i can't use my connie in vanduul swarm/free flight.
Is there any way i can toy around with it without going to the PU?

it's literally a paid fork of pioneer, nicer graphics and fewer bugs I guess, but basically the same game

kickstarter.com/projects/1949863330/dual-universe-civilization-building-sci-fi-mmorpg

Just went up today I'm prob just going to give them a tenner.

do you realize that flinging shit at the opposition isn't going to make the problems with SC go away?

>How much will Dual Universe cost? You won't have to buy the game itself, but there will be a monthly subscription to be able to enter the game.
>However, it will be possible to play for free by activating a 30 days time coupon (Dual Access Coupon) that you can buy on the in-game markets.
>You can also buy a DAC from Novaquark to sell it on the in-game market in exchange of in-game currency.

>what is your favourite pokemon?
>I don't have one, I don't play pokemon

based fucking Chris

weebs BTFO

SUPER

HIGH

FIDELITY

I feel like this meme would go well on one of those /kspg/ ULA posters

best ship

The 'verse's immersive fidelity makes me want to pledge to see Robert's vision of a space sim realized.

I just hope no griefers ruin my time in the best damn space sim ever, haha! See you 'round the 'verse, CMDR. o7

>baguette: the game

>you can do anything

+rep to you my good sir :-)

Sounds cool, but I think I'm done kickstarting games. I'll be watching it though, hope they pull it off.

people using smiley's on forum & reddit really bug me out, like even people on my FB don't use them like these spergs.

:^)

>best

Best ship coming through.

The forgotten MisLancer patrol boat that can cold 50 s2 missiles in an autoloader.

looks like a mix of star citizen and space engineers

Would only be considered anything other than shit tier if the cockpit was reworked and missiles completely redone.

Until then?

Hell no

>Space Engineers: The MMO
>Now with monthly subscription

"no"

>cockpit
"MUH VIEW" retard detected
Keep crying, cuck, Chris will never pander to your autism

Load dumpfire s2's and go to to town man, enjoy autloading rocketpod.

Dumbfire missiles are the worst kind of missile in the game right now though, so the rework comment is still valid.

I hope you're planning on using this ship only with a supporting fighter screen, user. Oh wait, you said dumbfire missiles which means you're a retard who plans to engage other ships at close range when your ship is literally stuffed to the gills with explosives.

Not if you git gud

>he thinks the lore post was real
It's like you're afraid of your own weapons, user.

Nope, they're terrible regardless of skill level.

They don't behave like the Delta's rocket pods, they're missiles that require a "lock", but don't actually lock on or track in any way.

>he thinks there won't ever be collateral damage from munitions being hit
Have you ever heard of Chris Roberts?

the view in the aurora is pretty good though

I didn't reply because I knew it was obvious bait.

Whats your excuse?

You wanna know how I know you're a Vederation furfag?
You keep posting this furfaggoty gif

You'd be wrong, I'm just falseflagging.

t. false-falseflag pro

t. Confusion

What does rep level with a superpower actually do?

I assume a negative enough rating means they will shoot on sight but otherwise i have no idea...

it makes factions that are part of that power have a better base disposition towards you

You are literally confusion, though. I've outed you before and I'll out you again.

Why don't you have LTI gamepackage, user?

thanks

Your minor faction rep decreases slower and increases faster the higher your standing with the controlling superpower.

So if Dindus of Urvantju are controlled by the Federation, and your Fed rep was 100%, doing missions for them would increase your rep faster and doing shit against them would degrade your rep slower.

Because I'm a johnny-come-lately turbonigger.

>Starting Money: 20,000 UEC
That's one of those 1000$+ packages, right?

>thinking he's outing people on an anonmous cambodian photo sharing service
>unsucessfully doing it

user this getting cringe tier, confusion only avatarposts with his skateboarding doggu.

You know the UEE exploration pack last week was a game package, right user?

Pic related

>You know the UEE exploration pack last week was a game package, right user?

Not that guy but LTI isn't worth that cost.

Nice try, confusion. You also avatarpost with Adam Jensen, and now that flamboyantly gay Phoenix Wright character.

I bought it for the ships, user. Aren't you glad I'm being a whale for your game?

Don't care either way, but thats still not a reason for most people to get that package for LTI reasons.

I already got like 50 000+ from various fucking stretch goals and backer benefits and I only paid for a 1000 uec pack

I wish they wouldn't desu, I got the 1000 uec tier for a reason, I want to start with nothing

at least elite let me pick the 500 cr sidewinder start but I still got nearly a million in free shit between the freagle, viper and mark ivs and whatnot

user, I am not confusion. You're wrong.

I'm not even signed into discord right now, user.

throwing more money at it at this point is more likely to slow it down further than speeding it up

9 women can't make a baby in one month

Those starting uec numbers have to be changed eventually. If that's how much you get when you spend $500 dollars, I must be a rich motherfucker because I have 80,000 just from all the times Chris gave out free UEC.

I have to admit, despite not really being a fan of the exterior design originally, the Herald does look pretty cool in the 2.6 preview screenshot from Gamescom. The whole new Drake style is pretty great desu.

I've got LTI and a 3 year, can't say I feel the 3 year one is lacking for it

Also I have a green box and a USB, so there

Even if I were to believe you, that would mean that the world has to deal with two sources of confusion-level faggotry, and I simply won't accept that.

Bruh, dude, homie, comrade.

Let it go.

You're the only person shitposting here. Whoever the other guy was or is. He was still discussing the games. You, on the other hand, have been fucking up the tranquility and peaceful discussion of these vidyas. It's way too early in the morning for this shit.

You have to accept it user. Let me prove it.

>check'em tripcode

I am now false flagging at an entirely new level, and this isn't even my final form

.all me

How do you do fellow kids

If ED ships were girls, clipper wud b the qtest :3

Can you use the clues in this image to figure out what upgrade journey my game package has been through?

Haha, what a confusing predicament!

Why pretend to be me and not just ask lol

Now you will never know

Fuck off, Carlos.

How about this one?

It's total garbage, don't fucking buy it.

Hss Hss niggas dakka lakka

>32 clipper jumps to sothis

motivate me somehow pls ;_;

Wishing for a vibrant red paint job for the corvette?