Stories when you...
>witnessed a carjacking
>wanted to steal someone's car
>stolen a car/car parts
>overheard/heard someone else talk about his ironic story about getting jacked

or other related thoughts/ethics on this thieving degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3b0IkUeS4A
twincities.com/2015/07/19/two-st-paul-men-charged-in-university-avenue-gang-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek when I was young (probably 12 or 13) me and a few buddies went around and stole 100s of valve stem caps because we were retarded. I have still have a life time supply of valve stem caps somewhere, and some bad ass skull caps that are painted gold

When I was a wee little faggot. I knew this one kid who had a cobra model car. I wanted it so i took it from him and hid it. I got so paranoid I thought someone was gonna find it. So I went to the side of my old house and smashed it with a boulder and buried it.
>mfw no one knows
>tfw I found it again since I did hand scoops a half foot in the dirt to hide it.

Good times. Fuck I feel old

bumping this shit. I'm sure Veeky Forums got some stories

>Be 17
>Friend spots 2007 Toyota Camry
>Opened and On
>We take the car
>Owner comes out from shop
>Tried to catch us but fails
>We hit up other people
>Leave the car in someone's house
>Stripped some parts from the car
>Sold the car to a mechanic
>Profit: $7,000

I stole my own car back one time.
>trying to sell shitbox for $1500
>friend of a friend needs car bad
>let HER take it and she is gonna make payments
>first payment date "well my check wasnt as much as i was expecting..blah..blah..blah"
>happens 2 more times and now she isnt answering my calls or texts
>she doesnt realize left rear power lock doesnt work
>about 2 am go to her house
>get in car
>unscrew bottom column cover (i had replaced the ignition switch so i knew exactly how to get into it)
>unscrew switch and start with screwdriver
>leave
>wasnt even 60 seconds from the time i got there

Amazing..she called and texted the shit out of me the next morning. Found out she missed work and ended up getting fired.

One time locked my doggo and my keys in the car and threw a brick at the back passenger window to prevent pupper from dying of heat stroke

>Parked car running with keys in the ignition while owner is off somewhere

>they think leaving it like that is fucking dandy

Next time you should open a door and hit the locks. Record reaction.

>20 and out for a walk in neighborhood
>dude and gf get out of car in their driveway with it running a bit up the block and on the other side of street
>guy walking towards them hops in and pulls off
>guy comes out in time to see his car pull around the far corner and onto the main road

I had a 'friend' like this before.

Her only job was at McDonalds, 15hours a week. That was too hard for her to handle so she quit after a month. She told me she'd make payments on a $1000 car.. And that I need to 'trust' her. I told her she'd need to give me $500 upfront so I don't get too fucked since I know that she's a lazy slut. She then responded to me with: "What??? Why do I need to pay you money now? I'll pay you like 400 by the end of the month!!"

I told her to fuck off. Now she's 21, still hasn't had any other job other than McDonald's, hasn't owned a car, and is pregnant living out of her boyfriend's van.

>Totally not the FBI xDDD

why not the windshield?

i used to steal this farm truck thar always had keys in it when i was 14-15

farmer never caught on

Are you a retard?
For one a rear window will be cheaper and easier to replace. For two, throwing a brick at a windshield will at best leave a brick size hole.

I was delivering to a Speedway gas station maybe 2 months ago. I'm leaving with my hand trucks as some old black lady comes in crying all hysterical and a younger black chick is yelling "they done stole her car!"

I'm walking outside and her Honda Pilot on rims is pulling away from the pump, almost slams into another car, hops a curb, turns right onto a busy road, hops a median to pull a u-turn, and zooms off.

It was pretty funny.

And there was one time I kinda stole a friend's car in High School and played a prank on him.

>friend was at my house and get picked up by somebody, leaves car parked at my house
>goes to some girl's house and somehow leaves his keys there
>now he's at somebody else's house
>we get phone call saying he left his keys there, we're gonna cone grab them for him
>get keys, drive his car to some big mall parking lot and leave it there
>end up leaving notes in 3 or 4 different spots in different cities telling him where to go next.
>after about 3 hours of driving around looking for these "clues", he finally finds his keys in a newspaper box at the IHOP
>drive around to find one more note
>finally tells him his car is in the parking lot at some big ass mall

And he wasn't even mad, they had fun going on the hunt all night trying to get his car back. I miss doing dumb shit like that in high school.

>or other related thoughts/ethics on this thieving degeneracy

Nothing here. I only get people putting greasy marks on the windows (as they try to peer in to see if anything is there to steal) or greasy-feeling door handles from their unwashed sticky germy hands. I rewipe the handles clean with microfiber (which I promptly toss in passenger footwell to be washed later) and clean my hands with a wetwipe because no cross-contamination onto my steering wheel. And yes, the footwell is vacuumed dirt free so tossing the MF there doesn't get it any dirtier.

As to where the car prowls happen. It is not at work. It is not at home. It is not at the shopping mall parking garage because that city is really cruel against homeless and drives them out. It even drives out any charity services so that no homeless has an excuse to hang around.

So everything is good until I go to any place where homeless tend to hang out. That is the public library or parks. Then my car gets prowled and the door handles pulled to see if the door will open. I leave nothing in the car and anything is in the trunk BEFORE I get there. It's no good to move things into the trunk at the library/park because they are watching you do that.

Does this mean all homeless are bad? Certainly not. But many are. I used to be able to say "only a few" but as more and more out-of-state homeless move here, the homeless demographics are getting skewed to have more ex-felons, un-reformables, mentally ill, and perma-problem cases sent here by other states giving free bus tickets and the proverbial $150 to move out of their area.

>have spare Toyota Corolla after getting a new car, no need to sell it yet
>sister says her friend desperately needs a car for a few days to get to work while hers is at a mechanics
>say no
>next day cars gone anyways
>sister says "Well I already took her money she offered so I had to give her it anyways"
>she's getting money for giving someone my car that she has no ownership of
>find out who the "friend" is
>fatass entitled white girl with a massive ego
>she works at Safeway
>contact her once asking about how much she paid sister, says $150 then gives me sass about me being an asshole for not saying yes
>she gave someone I don't know my $4500 car for $150 without my approval
now I'm not well off but I'm certainly the only one of us three that isn't a lazy ass, sister just wanted free money and to spite me for who knows what. after fatty sent me the nasty text I realized I had to steal the car back if I ever wanted to see it again, no communication from either of them
will post evil scheme when I get back from the store, it's pretty good

What the fuck is wrong with your family to allow that? My dad never hit me but I still didn't come out as fucked as your sister. Was it crystal meth?

>locked my keys in the car
>hurr
>called a locksmith
>chat with him while he opens the car about how this works
>takes him about 1 minute with a slim jim
>all you have to do is manipulate some levers
>can hear the levers every time I unlock the door know
This is piss easy. I think on newer cars they've shrouded said levers though.

If that fails at least I know how to pick basic locks.

Call the fucking cops

This.

first of all, your sister is a twat. That is all kinds of fucked up
2nd, do you still have the second key? And the docs (pink slip in murica I think)

Because even if this is easy:
youtube.com/watch?v=w3b0IkUeS4A
But getting the car started isn't. And if you're caught you might have some 'splainin to do.

2nded

My guess is you'll get the car back in a week or so, with an empty fuel tank, smelly interior and a bunch of new scratches.

Just go to her work with the cops that simple dude, stop being a beta and having people walk all over you.

pussies. revenge on some fat shit is better than cops

also if you take the cops op would have the vehicle reported as stolen and recovered, which will decrease its sale value.He wants to sell it at some point in the future it sounds like

My point is call the cops to get the law on your side you nitwit.

If you anger her any more, Before she returns the car to you, she will have it dinged, dented, scratched, and the cat will piss in it. If you try anything, she will file harassment charges upon you and those will be on your record.

Your alternative here is to file stolen auto charges but that would kill your sister off for employment and create an unhealable rift in your family. GUARD YOUR CAR KEYS AND CELLPHONE AND OTHER VALUABLES in the future from your sister. She obviously will use them up. And if you have your own broadband, make sure it can't be accessed if she is vengeful or else you'll find police knocking on your door for having emails sent from your IP address for sending threats to [email protected].

CHange the locks in the car? That girl has duplicated your car keys now and may borrow it in the future especially if you are gone to work or on a trip. Pull a car fuse for ignition or something that can't be easily swapped in unless you know what to do. Or that car will get driven some more when you are not looking. Those keys are possibly duplicated by now.

An IP address alone is not enough to constitute any charges against someone. IP addresses are used, shared, exchanged and reused every day over thousands of independent networks. Otherwise, your paranoia is spot on and I agree.

if you call the cops they will report it as stolen, use that as a last resort. go to her house steal your car back. if you want to sue her youd have to sue your sister too. my suggestion is take the money from youre sister and threaten to sue her. if that fat bitch damaged your car then definitely call the cops.

>revenge on some fat shit is better than cops
He is unable to revenge. She knows where he lives. So his cars will get keyed and he cannot do anything about it. Best to be beta in this occasion and hope to get the car back in one week and not ten months later.

But be firm and tell the sister that SHE is responsible for the car and not you. If it is not returned in proper condition, you will file stolen car charges against her because that is what the situation is.

i would have done the same thing. good on you user

>not having a spare in your wallet
i have locked my keys in my car many times and i always had a spare in my wallet.
one time i locked my wallet and my keys in my car. you know what i did? i called my brother because i gave him a key to my car as well.
when i get a shit box i make atleast 3 keys to it.
stay cucked by lock smiths

How does this happen?
Why does your sister have the keys to your car?
Do you not have the car's title?

Probably because the nigger left it running when they went in.

I've seen so many niggers (and only niggers) leave their cars running when they go into a store to shop. It astounds me.

Usually it's because they have the 'trumpets of welfare' blasting as they shop to annoy everyone in the parking lot / workers in the stores.

>Why does your sister have the keys to your car?
>Do you not have the car's title?

This

>be me
>narcissistic teen
>walking through my neighborhood
>neighbor has new Mercedes GL, tinted windows
>check out my reflection in his windows because Im about to go out somewhere
>start doing my hair
>staring at myself in his window for a good 30 seconds
>guys sticks his head out his window and starts cursing me off, he thinks I'm trying to steal his car
>he runs out of his house and starts chasing me

I was only like 16 lol

I got pretty scared

>neighbor has new Mercedes GL, tinted windows
The neighbor didn't recognize you? But thought you were some no name criminal? Around here, we pretty much pay neighbors no heed since we know each other and aren't "enemies". But from what I hear, some neighborhoods have crotchety people that are always looking for an excuse to find the worst in others (and bring that out). Thus, they make enemies out of their neighbors the first chance they get.

>The neighbor didn't recognize you?
here in the northeast were not really that friendly with out neighbors

well, next door neighbors are a different story but this "neighbor" of mine lived on the other side of the neighborhood to be fair

this was in reply to

There's something known as a private repossession, where you can hire a professional repo man to get your car back. Look into it.

Time to find out how much it costs to re-key the door locks. The ignition rekey is damn expensive.

>hire a repo man
>call the cops for free
You're fucking retarded

>You're fucking retarded

No, he and the other posters don't want his sister to have a criminal record. Why ruin your own family members like that?

>Why ruin your own family members like that?

sociopathy runs deep in Veeky Forums

>Why does your sister have the keys to your car?
Does she have keys copied for both your cars?

She stole your car and sold it for 150 dollars

If my sister sold my car and kept the money for herself?

I'd definitely be calling the cops. Or beating her fucking ass. Your not fucking her over SHE already fucked YOU over.

>sociopathy runs deep in Veeky Forums
Not the guy with sister trouble, but if I put my sister in jail, my parents and all other relatives would be mad at me for making an unfortunate situation worse. Getting the police involved is a huge amount of escalation. Even my friends would call me an ass if I did that.

Putting police records on your family members is the lowest of the low.

>me and 2 of my good friends chilling, talking shit
>crazy friend neighbour walks in and says he`s got keys to and old written off car that still runs
>car is owned by a drug addict who owes money to him
>appearantly its in running condition
>lolz lets steal that old POS lolz
>it doesnt exist anymore in any records kek
>two hours pass and we are ready to jack his shit
>one is a driver who will casually drop us a mile off from the druggies home (who still lives with his parents)
>the rest 3 including me will push that POS out of the backyard, start it, and the crazy fuck will drive it through woods to our garage
>we will wear hoodies and other shit that we never wear in case somebody spots us
>me and other dude will be picked up by the driver

>everything goes to plan and we get to the car
>tires still got some air, so thats good
>push the car out of backyard with it squaling a bit
>scared as fuark, because well, were stealing a car
>push it down the street in a more secluded spot
>put in a battery, put in some petrol
>cranking it
>wont start after 5 minutes
>fuck, the dogs are barking and even a light not for turns on
>fuuuuck dude, this shit is not worth it
>finally my brain makes a fart and we take off the fuel filter
>crazy fuck gets to suck the gas to the carb
>crank once and the thing fires right up
>tits!
>insane mofo gets in, speeds off
>2 of us go to pickup point
>get to garage
>turns out the car had no brakes so the dude had to brake with the engine and handbrake while doing 80 mph
>we repaint it and fuck it up in such a way its unrecognizable
>continue to hoon it for next 3 weeks until the rear suspenion simply collapses due to rust and hoonage
>the owner retard gets in trouble with the police because his parents believe he sold it for acid
>the guy who stole the keys later smokes weed with the unlucky cunt
>druggie tells to him how his car got stolen
>everything turned out gud, never got found out

>will post evil scheme when I get back from the store, it's pretty good

Looking forward to heaing what you have planned. Please let enquiring minds know.

>basically stole your car
>not calling the cops on this cunt
Spread your cheeks, faggit

stop valuing family members for no fucking reason

Only ever witnessed one. I have picked up many stolen recovery cars from impound lots though.

>Be me some tow truck dude
>Towing some hoopty POS to a guys house in the fucking hood of North St. Louis.
>spend 20min trying to drop this fucking car off a flatbed in a back yard of an alley.
>While I'm there two shady dindus eyeballing this F150 parked in the alley.
>Mind my own business a use not my car not my problem.
>get my car unloaded leave ally and park on street to clear my call.
>clearing my call hear tire squeezing look up see F150 come flying out of the alley.
>Proceed to watch these fucktards whip out of the alley right into a parked work van.
>F150 front smashed to fuck smoking like crazy still running.
>Doors fly open same two dindus bail out in opposite directions.
>never seem someone run so fast in my life.
>clear my call leave and go tow more cars in the hood for the rest of my day.

Sry for typing errors and shit on my phone at work

>If my sister sold my car and kept the money for herself?
It was rented out for $150. It wasn't sold for $150. If the poster still has his original keys, that means the sister copied them. But the poster has not responded back.

> Driving monster truck
> Try to run over a motorcyclist
> Fail
> Repeatedly
> He's fucking indestructible
> Follow him, and watch him fail to make a turn and go sailing over a bank
> No explosion, so I guess he survived the landing.

mwf i wanna steal this car so much but cant becus immobilizer. only if it were couple years older. the car is my friends moms so no trouble. she fucking forget the car in some garage. living her life now. would go in from little back window. but fuck it.

We're not talking about the fucking video game.

Come on

But at least I'm contributing content.

>Friend has old 250cc 80's sports bike
>Loses the keys for it and has no spares
>Ride to the carpark to help him find his keys
>Keys can not be found
>Try and work out how to get it back to his place
>Jokingly use my key
>Key turns and start right up
> Take key out and the thing is still running
> The ignition barrel was wore smooth it could have been started with a spoon.

He replaced the barrel a week later

>jack an esperanto
>uzi out the window
>cops on my ass so i hit up the pay and spray
>drive to my man 8-ball in harwood

I stole a car once. Only a toy one though. I was cycling in the neighborhood and this one kid left his 4x4 pickup toy car on a lamp street. Saw it and went for it only to go home play with for a while and destroy it. I even had the courtesy to go back where I found it and tell the kid that one of my buddies took it - he was actually looking for it on the spot.
>God, I was a little cunt back then.

I saw a drive-by, does that count?

>Standing in parking lot of fast food joint with a couple friends I met up with.
>planning on what to do next
>smoking cig, don't smoke in car because I'm Veeky Forumstistic and muh resale value
>hear tires screeching
>look over
>9 shots out the passenger side
>fine, upstanding dark skinned youth shooting at some others
>1 hit in the arm, keeps running
>lol no sccuracy
>no return fire
>911
>cops come, take statements
>security cam footage

twincities.com/2015/07/19/two-st-paul-men-charged-in-university-avenue-gang-shooting/

Fuckin Northeast people ruining South Florida too.

When I lived in the suburbs of Chicago, I knew everybody on my whole block. And that's not even like real "southern hospitality" either, it was just normal to me.

I moved to Florida, and the neighborhood I live in is just like the one I grew up in, single family middle class homes with 3br/2ba. When I'm working in the driveway and somebody walks by or driving down the street and the neighbors are out, I give then a little wave and even that is kinda out of place.

Not like the midwest where I would get home from the store and see my neighbor out doing yard work and go shoot the shit with them for 20min with just some small talk.

>Went with my dad when he went in town to go pay rent
>In broad daylight with hundreds of people walking around, there was a 2000-something Porsche Spyder with no one around it, engine still running
>Seems legit
>Me and dad staring at it, thinking, but let it slip because obvious trap is obvious
Only time I've ever wanted to steal something.

Yeah, in our city the police sometimes run car thief sting operations with fancy cars they've seized. It works very well but the police stopped due to racial discrimination entrapment complaints.

The problem is that the city police were under federal investigation for racism due to BLM activism. BLM takes advantage of that and as soon as there is a complaint, the police officers back off for fear of their careers. It's not so bad yet that "Sorry, I cannot arrest your burglar because he is black and homeless" but it feels that way to a lot of us taxpayers.

The police were shown to have applied more violence to blacks than to other races during arrests. The talk radio descriptions were more like "But the blacks are the ones that resist and fight during arrests the most, so of course violence will occur more often in arrests of blacks"..... Nevertheless, the obama feds weren't accepting that argument. The police applied violence more often in arrests of blacks and that was all they considered with the BLM activists also pushing for that.

BLM was also fighting the stats as to why more blacks are in crime stats. They say that our city stats are wrong because we simply pick on blacks and choose to arrest them, thus no wonder the crime stats show that blacks commit most of the violent crimes.

It's not so much GTA here as it is:

1. Steal your new tires. They don't necessarily want your rims but if those are good, they'll be happy. But when you get new tires, that is when they strike.

2. Steal your fancy rimz. Always a problem.

3. Broken windows to search your car and trunk via pulldown seats. They know factory alarms aren't set off by glass breaking. Because so many cars have factory alarms or immobilizers, many car owners no longer buy a 3rd party car alarm. 3rd party alarms can have glass breakage sensors (mine does) and a sensor for door handles being tried. I didn't buy that option.

One time, a car was broken into and they took just an OEM speaker from the rear dash. They must have burned theirs out or poked a hole in it. For such trivial things, they do a lot of damage. The thieves basically treat our cars as parts storage centers for their cars. They've even stolen just a car battery before. Sure, if we deny them, then we're called greedy selfish racists. And you can't really defend your car because then you get into a Trayvon Martin situation where you lose your job due to controversy.

>Anybody but Floridians ruining what's easily the worst state in the country
Also not everything has to be a general, things can be normal threads you fucking morons.

oh fuck, I used to do this but we had a local ferrari dealership that we used to take them off of. surprised no-one ever said anything

There are basically two kinds of homeless people.

One group is the people who are genuinely "down on their luck"- temporarily homeless for economic reasons. They have an (appropriate) aversion to the stigma that comes with homelessness, so they're mostly staying out of sight. Sleeping in shelters, stealth-camping in cars, and such. These are the individuals who benefit from shelters and other assistance programs, and it's money well-spent because they will actually get back on their feet.

The rest are vagrants, which would include the charming folks you described. These constitute a (significant) minority of the homeless, but they're a LOT more visible and are responsible for most of the problems associated with the presence of homeless people. And most importantly, they'll keep at it for years or even decades, panhandling and stealing bicycles and shit.

So don't feel bad for dismissing the vagrants as human garbage... but also don't use them as an excuse to not help the "innocent" homeless people.

Literally no one had said "general" anywhere in this thread before your post

Since it's a Corolla, Depending on the year and color, it could be fun to find an "identical" wrecked car at a junkyard and have it dragged to wherever she parks it while at work, after you drive yours away and hide it... then videotape the fat cunt as she tries to rationalize why it's not her fault.

>smoking with friend in his car at uni parking lot
>jackass walking up the aisle trying to open all the cars
>he spots friend and I (two 6ft+ bald mehĂ­canos) up ahead in the next car
>he stops what he's doing and fucks off before he gets to our car

My buddy and I steal each others cars back and forth all the time. We both have 240sx's and since the keys are both worn to shit we can unlock and start each others cars with our own keys and we often move them around or take them out whenever we want. It's pretty fun.

I know a guy who parked his Rex in a suburb full of Sudanese. Went for a few minutes to take a piss and came back to find a fog light stolen.

>Friend leaves weed in friend's camry
>go back to get it and smoke
>get into camry, start the car and turn the radio on
>"what the fuck why is there a Mexican station playing"
>take closer look at the car
>it's not friend's car, just an identical year and color

>The rest are vagrants, which would include the charming folks you described. These constitute a (significant) minority of the homeless, but they're a LOT more visible and are responsible for most of the problems associated with the presence of homeless people. And most importantly, they'll keep at it for years or even decades, panhandling and stealing bicycles and shit.
>So don't feel bad for dismissing the vagrants as human garbage... but also don't use them as an excuse to not help the "innocent" homeless people.

The other states keep shipping their vagrants to us, so they are not a minority of the homeless. They are the majority. That's because we as a society have sincerely tried to help those "down on their luck" and have been successful at it. In the meantime, we provide a lot of human services to the homeless and I've seen many times they will wear jackets and shoes far more expensive than what I wear.

Because we try to help them move out of homelessness, our area got a reputation with other states as being hospitable. Thus, those other states send their mentally ill and perma-criminals to us by offering as part of their plea bargains that they leave the area - here's a buss ticket and $150 to make a new start if you decide to take the offer. Even releases from carolina prisons get sent to us by their state. I overheard two former inmates from some sort of Greenville prison talking in the library about what to do next since they got here.

All these things have resulted in a large crime wave and homeless living in junker vehicles in front of people's homes moving them every 71 hours a few feet to avoid the abandoned car rule. They throw trash on our lawns because where else do they go with trash and urine? They don't get official garbage service. If you confront them, it is a never ending series of lies that they dindu nuffin. Be more firm and you end up beaten AND they don't get convicted since no witness.

Guess he decided not to do anything about his sister renting his car out. For $150 rental, is that for just a few days? For a private transaction, that sounds too long.

He'd better check to verify he still has his original Certificate of Title. If it is missing, then things are more complicated.

Your family member took a big steaming shit on you and you care about THEM having a criminal record?

Grow a pair.

Maybe a chief should have Obama come down and watch them plant a few cars just to see his reaction that all the thieves are black.

That happened to me, minus the weed

>own shitbox 90s Camry
>get unlock door with key, get in, start up car
>weird radio station starts playing
>what
>Realise my knees are hitting the steering wheel
>there's a bag on the back seat that's not mine
>turn car off, get out, look at it
>out of province plate
>locked door, tried another key, didn't turn

Fucking Toyota recycles keys on the same model/year car apparently, I know there's only a limited number of combinations they can make but holy shit, the locks weren't even smoothed out, just the exact same car/year/color and my keys fit and started it

That's unfortunate. Where are you? The "minority" bit comes from official statistics about mental illness and drug use among the homeless population, I'm sure it can vary in some places.

I live in Los Angeles, in the general vicinity of Santa Monica, which spends more per captia on its homeless than any other city in California.

There's also a VA building in the area, which I'm sure doesn't help matters.

Arresting and bussing bums used to be more common here, but it was just to skid row via Union Station. LAPD got into some shit over that a few years back, though, so I think they've stopped arresting vagrants unless they have a shelter to put them up in or some other bullshit.

I've been seeing the same dozen or so "anchor homeless" around my neighborhood since I moved into it four years ago. I have to tuck my (thankfully shitty and unappealing) car tightly into the corner of my carport to prevent one of them from sleeping behind it. LAPD still comes through and removes camps from parks and sidewalks and shit, but they're back within days if not hours. The amount of tents, garbage, and stolen bicycle parts these assholes accumulate in short amounts of time is kind of incredible.

Can't you put up a fence around your property? That would at least allow you to put up a no trespassing sign and have it enforced without people using the "racism" defense against you for being able to freely walk onto your property or break into your car.

Over here, it is legally difficult to stop homeless from tresspassing without a fence. They use the racism/discrimination defense and thus prowl the cars in parking lots. Can't really fence off mall and library parking lots, and people have the right to walk. As long as the vagrants keep walking, the no loitering rule cannot be used.

So they keep walking around and around looking for opportunities. When getting into my car after shopping, I have to watch my surroundings carefully even though it is an upscale mall. I never am sure if someone is hiding behind a car waiting to dash out to a nearby car being opened up by a shopper laden with merchandise. This attitude comes from attempts at ATMs where people wait around for people to use the ATM.

There have been times I cannot use some ATM simply because there are black youths loitering nearby. It's just too suspicious. When there are multiple youths, its excessively dangerous because of the identity theft problem. They can force someone to their car, get their finance codes, go live in their home, transfer funds from 401K or mutual funds into the bank account, and make withdrawals from the ATM until the money runs out. In 2014, there were 3 cases of similar types of home invasion takeovers, but the longest only lasted about 2 weeks due to neighbors being suspicious about the change of residents without the previous residents saying anything.

I love that my parking lot at work is fenced in and you have to go through a gate to get in. Plus there are cameras everywhere. Don't gotta worry about shit while I'm out doing deliveries all day.

Apartmentfag, so there's not much I can do. LAPD won't do anything because of political issues and the fact that I don't own the property. Corporate landlord doesn't give a shit.

The jackass is apparently smart enough to not break into people's cars, and UPS/USPS/Fedex know not to leave parcels outside the building. As such, the most we have to tolerate is that hobo piss smell on hot days.

Oddly enough the bums are almost all white out here.

When will we finally start killing the bums and feeding them to the people on food stamps?

Those homeless bums are already on food stamps so they don't go hungry. In fact, it's more than they can eat each month. So they sell off parts of their food stamps to certain people in return for cash.

There are also various free meal services here, so they can go eat up at these places and leave most of their monthly food stamp ration untouched on the debit card. That balance is then sold for money to someone.

Locally, they shop at the dollar store and even at those more expensive convenience stores. It's a bit infuriating to see them buying lots of snack foods with those food stamp debit cards as their meals.

I wish the cards had pictures of faces and that ID was required to use them and was checked. There have been times it was clear the cards were borrowed from someone else. I didn't know it was legal to borrow food stamp debit cards from someone else.

The other week, I saw two blacks buy up a bunch of stuff. The cart was about $101 worth. Their car was parked near mine. They had a nice fairly new looking SUV.

>we provide a lot of human services to the homeless and I've seen many times they will wear jackets and shoes far more expensive than what I wear.

that's because I get $100 clothes for $2 at a thrift store while normies are spending $20 on shirts at walmart.

homeless only get $200 per month for food if they're single with no children. They also have to do 80 hours of either community work, job searching, or work to remain eligible unless they have a doctor diagnosed disability that prevents them from doing such.

I see that you're not treating people that receive SNAP benefits as humans due to your comment
> wish the cards had pictures of faces and that ID was required to use them and was checked.
which would only humiliate individuals that are already in a really shitty situation. There's a myriad of reasons individuals have to seek assistance in the form of food stamps and that would negatively impact all of them just because you dislike certain homeless people.

Yeah I heard a thing where people would use their remotes and just walk around the parking lot pressing the unlock button. They would eventually find a similar toyota that uses the same remote frequencies and opens the door. Then they would obviously steal all your valuables, or they take the whole car to the chop shop.

>"I shop at a thrift store"
>"no, I am not like those other cheap hipsters I promise"
>"Also I stream music through spotify and use the windows operating system"
why are you calling others normies again???

I literally do none of those things you mention except saving 95% on clothes.

>When will we finally start killing the bums and feeding them to the people on food stamps?

Someone's got to keep driving the cars that keep companies in business.

Since the large welfare system isn't going away, the best solution is to widen the gap between those who want to be wealthy and those who aren't. Those who are wealthy will continue to get the tax cuts and inheritance shelters to compensate for the social welfare taxes and the others can pay for the social welfare that they all so much want to have around. Win-win for everyone.

Fuck the bums in santa monica. They take the bus/subway from wherever they live to there to pan handle because those Santa Monica faggots keep paying them.
>"hey bro can you spare some change?"
his shoes are newer than mine and he's on a cell phone.

I think that politician in new york who was killing bums had the right idea.

yeah you saved 95% for a pair of worn ass jeans that have fecal matter and buttsweat on the lining. But hey! They are """name-brand""" and you only paid $5 (rightfully so), so it was all worth it!

Fuccbois like you think they are stylish but you actually look ridiculous in your clothes that weren't even cool 30 years ago when they were first purchased at retail.
>"I don't use windows I use mac! Also I use pandora not spotify!"
still hopeless.

my jeans are not ripped, worn, or have fecal matter. Your posts are showing how ignorant you are.

I also don't use OSX or pandora. Try again.

That was in the old ancient days which ended somewhere in the late 1980's remotes. Back then there were only 65K combinations for each model. Garage door openers were the same way.

I've gotten clothing from thrift stores but I only get the good shit, and my wardrobe is less than 15% thrift store shit.

If you shop exclusively at a thrift store, you are either poor or a hipster

also there's no way someone as dumb as you can operate gnu/linux so I doubt you're even running ubuntu, you must have borrowed your brother's laptop that is running mint

>Grand Theft Auto thread
>Stories when you...
>witnessed a carjacking
>wanted to steal someone's car
>stolen a car/car parts
>overheard/heard someone else talk about his ironic story about getting jacked

I was talking to a small business owner who has a business which owns 4 vans and a car at the edge of the downtown area. At night, they come and siphon gas. They're not good at it because he's had a fuel filter plugged up on one van. .

He has a fence with barbed wire on top, so I had to ask, how the fuck they get over that? He said they do things differently. One time was bolt cutters. The two cut the fence starting at the bottom. They are strong since each time they closed the cutters, it cut one strand. When enough of the fence was cut, they peeled it back to open a gap for the other to crawl thru and siphon gas.

Seems like he's resigned to his fate. He's not moving the business. He has a gun but doesn't want to wait in the shop to confront the thieves and end up in the news with black lives matter telling everyone in the area not to be his customers. The police are no help because they cannot be there at all hours of the night to guard his cars for a small thing like gasoline theft. He gets gas stolen about every 3 weeks, so it really is possible to have a high chance of meeting the thieves face to face with a gun drawn if he so chose to defend his property. I think he was far more afraid of BLM publicity than of the thieves. So BLM won that battle before it really ever started.