Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
Highlights of the cup's matchdays are in progress
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos#2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup
Some tentative dates: September 30th for >Fetus draw; Babby deadline October 21st.

>Current invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl

>Upcoming Invitations
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series_II

>Previously:
Nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

wxyz.com/news/region/livingston-county/teenager-killed-in-hit-and-run-in-green-oak-township
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/pilot-1/viewer?title_no=36825&episode_no=1
files.catbox.moe/hdimry.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hat Pick: /wsg/

I kind of want to make Spring Babby and Summer Cup all stars teams.

>yfw logo D will get its revenge

Do it, it's been far too long since we've had one.

You can see it, it's time is now

>it's
This is a Grammar-positive space, please leave.

No it's is not

>a 4cc fan died a few days ago
Confirmed by /vp/'s managers
Press F to pay respects.

F

RIP Slarty ;-;7

Rip in pip

Didn't know him

What'd he die from? Was it fractured ass? I bet it was fractured ass.

I bet horsefuckers did it

Was walking along/down a backroad and a drunk 18 year old driver hit him. Body was found a day later. There's an article but I don't have it.

Good thing Marqod won a cup for him at least

Holy shit that sucks.
Fucking drunk drivers

How deeply sad. I hope they lock that asshole up and throw away the key.

wxyz.com/news/region/livingston-county/teenager-killed-in-hit-and-run-in-green-oak-township

>his job at McDonalds
at least he was put out of his misery.

Now I am worried about doing a McDonalds run

>tfw any one of us could be next
>there is a legitimate possibility that some long-gone manager or other cup fan is now actually dead

Still waiting for the first 4cc murder-suicide.

Probably. Its been 5 years.

>If I die, nobody here will ever know because I've been insanely protective of my IRL identity

Feels bad but also safe

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/pilot-1/viewer?title_no=36825&episode_no=1

>not setting up a dead man's hand system to announce your demise automatically should you not check in with it every so often

I'm half-seriously considering to tell my skype password to my sister so she can at least tell my comanager in case something happens to me.

Tell her when you're over to do adult stuff with her.

She is not good at taxes

I haven't seen Torres in years

;_;7

that's not me but I have my >friends who know about the cup and will be able to tell you guys if I die so you don't ever find out it's me with the sister

we were doing adult things last weekend anyway when i helped her pack her things and move to her new flat

Honestly, just think of it as two separate people. If IRL me dies, so does 4CC me. 4CC me will definitely die someday, I'll just drift off into the sunset. Hopefully I'll remember to release my trip first.

My brother knows my trip and I'm sure he'd tell you guys if I died.

or I'd leave it in a note if I off myself

i-is this you, Manticore?
Where have you been, sweetie? I want to bantz about >Waw with you.

IRL you will definitely also die someday you daft cunt.

I'm sorry
I just have a passion for bad jokes

Buddy, I'm in my mid 20s. We're living in the first post-mortal generation. You and I are going to live forever, and rig forever.

All callow youths imagine themselves immortal. He'll learn in time.

I'm going to make your skeleton suck my dick after you die.

I wrote a suicide note once

Can we IP ban the Mediterranean nations?
Cute boys are ruining the innocence of this general, and they're mainly from countries bordering the Mediterranean.

did you end up killing yourself?

Of course

Respond to this post only if you had a serious suicide attempt. Make sure to state your 'weapon' of choice.

Hypothermia here

meme overdose

gas leak
gay I know

Planned to drive my car into a tree but ended up swerving

I planned to jump off a cliff depending on certain events

Knife
Anything else is for pussies

bridge

Veeky Forums walked out of the changing room, fresh and ready for his next fight. This was his year, managing to beat everyone he came up against, and this time his opponent was someone he already beat. He was confident, cocky. He stepped out into the lights and flashing cameras, his anthem playing triumphantly. He smiled as he walked to the ring.
There he watched as /mlp/ came out, her anthem playing even louder than his, her hips swaying side to side seductively, not that Veeky Forums noticed. He was pure board.
/mlp/ sauntered up to Veeky Forums and whispered in his ear "Last time you fucked me up, this time I'm going to fuck you even harder" and quickly kissed him on the lips.
Blushing furiously Veeky Forums pulled back, and the match was on. /mlp/ opened with a vicious attack, landing a square hit right in Veeky Forums's face, but Veeky Forums stood firm. Veeky Forums hit /mlp/ back twice, and he felt supremely confident this fight would go the same way as their last bout. However, /mlp/ just smiled and wiped her mouth before unleashing a furious barrage of blows. Veeky Forums couldn't block them all, or even most of them, his young fraile body had the advantage of agility in his previous fights, but here /mlp/ had him cornered and mercilessly beat him bloody.
As Veeky Forums lay on the ground, his body heaving with silent sobs, /mlp/ sat on his chest, her legs pinning his arms.
Leaning down toward Veeky Forums battered face, she whispered in his ear once more "I said i was going to fuck you, and I am going to fuck you".
Pulling off his shorts and straddling his small waist, /mlp/ mocked Veeky Forums's small 5 inch cock, playing with it in her hands.
"Is this really all you got? Pathetic, can't believe a little dicked loser like you could've ever beaten me" /mlp/ laughed, and punched Veeky Forums in the face again.
"God, beating the fuck out of you makes me so fucking horny" /mlp/ moaned as she slid Veeky Forums's cock inside her

captcha: select all the cars

/mlp/ began bouncing up and down on Veeky Forums's cock, each slap punctuated with another brutal punch to the face or stomach.
Laughing maniacally, /mlp/ sped up her hips and her punches, brutally pummeling Veeky Forums's once pretty face.
"Oh God, I'm cumming again!" shouted /mlp/, and she marked this by planting a deep kiss on Veeky Forums's blood filled mouth, and licking the ruby red liquid off her lips.
This went on for quite a while, /mlp/ forcing a couple orgasms out of Veeky Forums just to humiliate him even further, until /mlp/ was finally satisfied after 15 orgasms and Veeky Forums's face swollen and bloody.
Standing up, her knees weak, /mlp/ then released herself on Veeky Forums's face, her piss stinging every single cut and split on his face, soaking his hair. Veeky Forums couldn't move, and so had to simply lay there and sputter to avoid drowning.
/mlp/'s torrent finally stopped, and she began walking out of the arena, before turning around and giving a quick parting stomp to Veeky Forums's balls.
"Thanks for the fight kid, I'll be sure to come visit you in the hospital with my trophy" /mlp/ said, laughing the entire way out of the stadium on the arms of her fans.

>tfw never be a shota who gets raped again in the hospital by the same girl who put me in said hospital

I'm replying to myself, but you could probably post that in any general on this website and get some easy and genuine (You)s. Don't abuse this power.

I also considered jumping from a window of one of the buildings at my old university's campus. Just to give them some bad rep

TNR VOD when?

>pic
was that VN any good?
Are VNs good in general or just glorified >reading?

The highlights were finished ages ago, OP

Play Sengoku Rance.

Not really a VN but I rate it a 6-5 Game

I liked it, personally.
Ending felt rushed, but otherwise it's okay

>muh transhumanism
Prepare to be disappointed.

Just put it up.

>/f/ plays
>vod length: 4:20

>Group G
Hat Pick: /trv/

epic

>
>/s/ /i/ /t/ /out/
why that's just what I'll do when that group is on

I'll be busy posting and saving plots in the /mlp/ thread when /s/ plays

/)

Yeah, they're like an hybrid between a book and a manga (or an anime if the vn is voiced).
The feeling of immersion is what makes them good, though some may get lenghty and if the plot didn't catch your attention you may need patience to finish them.
The most popular vn, F/sn, is pretty good as a first vn.

Daily reminder to fix /e/'s goalhorn
They're the only elite team other than /adv/ who haven't figured this shit out

What

/e/'s goalhorn on the wiki was removed by jewtube and they still haven't replaced it with a puush

No it isn't, I'm listening to it right now because I was trying to figure out what the fuck you meant
Try living in a civilized country next time

>This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.

It's not available for me either

are you just quoting random posts?

So.. that's the power... of FREEDOM.... woah
really makes you think

Using JewTube for goalhorns should be forbidden.

files.catbox.moe/hdimry.ogg
is it this? youtube-dl'd it real quick for you.

You should be forbidden.

You can't blame people for posting videos that are available in free countries. Sorry if you're in Germany or another dictatorship that can't even watch videos.

It's mustard gas don't downl

>files.catbox.moe/hdimry.ogg
Yeah this works
Maybe someone can add this to the wiki?

Six gorrilion plus one

YouTube's way of randomly removing videos is a bit of a pain though, even if you disregard the geoblocking issue.

>confusing mustard gas with Zyklon B
retarded facebook fag, go back to /pol/

>dictatorship
most dictatorships don't give a shit about weeaboo music
You are thinking of Jewships

I would but I'm banned for arranging team logos in a certain way on my user page.

Go ahead and talk to lear, we need you back man

Well, we'd like you back.

Actually no pls go and stay go

>tfw no /4ccg/ Draft League

Wait, I need this story.

Half of it won't load
Is it >hitbox trying to process it, or is it just corrupted?

T O N Y I S A C U C K

I'm glad you're banned

The whole thing won't load for me

me too

What anime is this? Brown grill is hot

VGL6 on klaxa when

Are autosuggestions on the search bar of the wiki not working for anyone else? It's already driving me mad having to type the entire name of the page I want to go to and going to a search page on pressing enter.

I bet you use google too you retarded ledditor

What the fuck are you talking about?

>being this defensive