Student car

anyone got any better ideas for a 17 year old ? rather than a corsa

>17 year old

You dun goofed boy

old volvos are amazing for a first car

Just say you are 18 senpai
For a student car you want something reliable and with good mileage, the suzuki swift is a good option in my book

Why buy a new car if it's a student car, or even a tiny city car for that matter?
I'd say get a used MPV so you can fuck in it or go on road trips with mates.

If you have no friends get a smart.

No point in pissing a huge amount of money away on a crap car like that and pay through the nose on insurance for the privilege.

Go on Gumtree, set yourself a budget of a grand, and buy the best thing with an NA petrol engine and a manual gearbox that you can insure reasonably.

Then when you have a few years no claims and money saved up, spend it on something good.

dirt cheap

because it is dirt

Cheap

it's actually overpriced for dirt.

dont fall for the limited edition meme

depending on what your budget is as in petrol money and maintenance costs go for something small cheap and preowned for your first

British ? Just buy a french shitboxe like a 106 or a clio

These were my first two cars. Had one when I was 17, the other when I was 18.

106/Saxo is a pretty damn good idea OP. Unless you commute on a motorway (their sound insulation is rather poor), they're cheap to buy and maintain and some say even near base 1.1l engine is nice. Or choose the diesel for maximum economy.
If only you can fit in it, go for it.

Punto > Corsa

>petrol

>tfw I'm a student
>tfw my old s14

Get laid desu

Are you whoring yourself to pay for petrol?
legit question

>student car
a bicycle or a vespa

If you don't live somewhere weather permits, get a fucking bus pass

Old corolla

nigga im driving a fluence dad leased for the company, shits not fast or stable but i fit 11 people in it, 2 in the trunk
so its good if youre in a yuropoor, rest of yurop a smaller hatchback seems gucci af.

HOW IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION

re-re-re-re-reported

Meme car.

You (or your parents I guess) would be retarded to get a new car as a brand new driver.

Get a used econobox like a Toyota Yaris and drive that for 2-3 years, then waste your parent's money on something new(er).