1) Why do people get upset when someone kills someone they don't know?

1) Why do people get upset when someone kills someone they don't know?
2) If you had to name his philosophy, what would you name it?

Radical selfishness.

Or

Naive narcissism

Toxic masculinity

Toxic virginity.

HAPAness

Enlightenment

He suffered from what they call a narcissistic injury. The specifics aren't important, because his particular philosophy was not unique, just a variation on a theme.

The truth

>2) If you had to name his philosophy, what would you name it?

Virgin WITH RAGE

Robot9001ism

>1) Why do people get upset when someone kills someone they don't know?
empaffy innit

supreme gentilism

>empafy innit
Empathy for a number of theoretical people who were theoretically killed on tv?
No one's ever proved to me California exists

hapa syndrome

>Empathy for a number of theoretical people who were theoretically killed on tv?

Well no, real people.

Unmitigated scepticism is for idiots.

Nobody can prove that food provides nourishment, but I'll bet you'll still eat it.

Why should we think of them as real people when all they are to us is a number the tv anchormen are obsessed with?
You're an idiot for drawing false allegories

>If you had to name his philosophy, what would yo u name it?

A man who would have been saved by a month of homelessness.

Instead his parents were chickenshit stupid and bad and took him to a charlatan who would have no intuition about human nature but a lot of knowledge about diagnostic criteria.

He didn't have a philosophy. He had a lack of interlocking tools able to be intuitively welded for accurate assessment and problem solving.

to add onto that, a lack of pedagogical experiences to moderate excess of his personality against payoff tests which would show him that reality exists, no matter how hard one pouts.

aka a month or two or three of utter homelessness. He'd have been able to discard bullshit tools and create working ones.

His "philosophy" can be accurately described as schizophrenia.

So your argument is that they don't exist? This is stupid. Also you don't know what an allegory is.

I meant analogy.
>So your argument is that they don't exist?
My argument is that they don't exist to YOU and ME. Unless you lived in Isla Vista in 2014 and knew these people. In which case I'm very sorry

I can't think of anyone who displayed a greater lack of insight into themselves

How about pic related?

1.Empathy
2.If you read his book, he describes his views as being fascist and wanted an authoritarian society where women were placed in concentration camps and couples were decided by a group of wise men.

wtf i love Elliotism now

>My argument is that they don't exist to YOU and ME

Prove it -- there's evidence to the contrary of your claim.

>Why do people get upset when someone kills someone they don't know?
Because they worry it could have been them.

Empathy.
Ethics.

CAN'T DODGE THE RODGE

Granted, that is a valid point. But people are gunna direct their empathy at who they please. nothing particularly wrong with it.