Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

What are some good business cars? Cars that would be good to arrive in when meeting with potential clients and associates? Tried asking Veeky Forums but the board is full of austic NEETs so it got no where.

Thanks

pic unrelated

volvo

that aesthetic tho

E39 M5

thread over

a very good choice

pretty much every fewer car in the executive class

examples

Audi A6
Mercedes E class
BMW 5er
Volvo S90/V90
Jaguar XE
Lexus GS

+ for debadged and no factory rice

*new

Anything luxury class dawg. Needs to be the current generation though cuz as soon as a luxury car becomes last gen it loses almost all its credibility.

You can pick up a stripper cadillac, niassan, or lexus that is current gen for less than 20k

Sorry infinity not nissan

>cadillac
he does not need a nigger mobile "dawg"

More niggers drive lexuses than cadis nowdays dawg

*XF

aesthetically speaking

Volvo > E39 M5

desu i see more geezers and hags in lexuses/lexii

Alright, here is my analysis of the average luxobarge driver

Cadi - old people and negros

Lexus - negros and old people

Infiniti - asians

Jaguar - even older people

Volvo - scandinavians

BMW - Semi successful businessmen, douchebags, and douchebag sons of semi succesful businessmen

Mercedes - Same as BMW but with some legit rich people who roll in S classes

Audi - people with poor product research abilities

Acura - Poor people trying to look rich

Tesla- Brand whores who like gimped things

OP see where you fit in and choose appropriately.

90s Saturn S-Series in grey. This is a no fuckaround car. Who needs automatic door locks, windows, or transmissions? This thing will get you from point A to point B no bullshit. Every businessman likes a straight up deal no bells and whistles in your face. Fuck a leather interior when you'll just sweat through your white collar shirt when you can have some cheap ass solid cotton seats. You got time to stop for gas? The Saturn only needs to be filled once a month. That bitch hits 100,000 miles and it's just broken in now

how is "asians" and "scandinavians" a con?

Accurate.

Well some of us are more racist than others.

a mint E38. they'll appreciate your fine taste in automobiles and your guts to own an old technology filled car. plus they drive great and look better than any 7 series since. LS430/460 is a good choice.

/thread

You could also get an Executive SUV

you want an old flagship, something that's just coming into classy, around 20 years old. W140, E38, D2.

XF20 LS is for poorfags
don't buy one OP unless it's fuckin immaculate.

Get a big fucking American SUV luxury package. The lower the gas mileage, the better.

E38. Keep it clean. Don't act like a douche.

Business ppl understand that it takes time to get the higher paycheques and they will admire your need to look grown up. They may have even owned one like it.

Literally anything that's clean and modern.

t. poorfag who drives a fwd econobox

Listen to this user, OP

This is some high level knowledge.

Haha no. Ive got a new model rwd car from a brand on the list but Im not telling you what one cuz you will make fun of me.

You never specified a budget or where you're from, which is why both threads (looked up the other one for the keks) are such shit shows

actually useful advice.
>make sure you avoid overly complicated top-spec models, since you probably have no clue and 20 year old state of the art technology would fuck you over badly.
>better spend more money on a car in better condition, thinking you'll find a bargain without knowing what you're doing is another way to bumfuck yourself

basically
730>750 / S320>S600 / who gives a shit about Audis justa make sure it's clean and stock

Don't show up to a business meeting in a car from the 90's, that tells people you don't make any money.

This says "I do good business, I'm a grown man and am responsible enough for a family, and I handle my business."

Range Rover Series 1
Land Rover 110 County
Toyota Century
Mercedes C127
Mercedes W189
Mercedes W126
Mercedes R107
Mercedes W111
Lincoln TownCar

gangster black euro bumpered w166 450 sel amg

*w116

This says 'I like watermelons and fried chicken'

Yup, that's a nice ass. Just came here to say this.

t. mexican

> meeting a client in anything other than an s class
Cucks

t. "my e36 still looks official okay?!"

>meeting a client at all
top cuck

these niggas dont know, but in yurop audi's are the cars for people who make decent money but dont spend it on the badge. its high quality, and at least here in italy and in turkland where my business is, rolling up to a meet in basically any sedan audi will get you more credit than any sedan bmw.
merc's are also nice, but score for W211. 212 is too new (and imo aged badly for the pre facelift) and 210 is too old, c class is just pure shit and S class is expensive (though the 2 previous one, W220 is nice and 221 is relatively cheaper day by day)

>audis
>who make decent money but dont spend it on the badge
Why would they buy an overpriced VW then?

mazda 626

Ya. Depending on strangers to give u money to buy your hot dogs.

Lmao what cuck.

Porsche Cayman or Boxster

If you want to be extra business sexy then the 911

>Tesla- Brand whores who like gimped things
What

Because Audi looks better

Passat sel

>depending on money
cucklord

Hai guys what would be a good car for someone fresh out of residency working as a surgeon? Is it acceptable to still ride sport bikes

Keep the bike

The doctor who did my back surgery has a Panigale they call him Dr Ducati, he's in his 50s though. Lots of hospitals in major cities have shit parking situations so seems pretty reasonable to have one.

what the fuck does your job have to do with what kind of car you drive. also if youre out of residency youre like 30+ years old get off Veeky Forums my man, this is for poor teenagers.

Im 25 in medical school at the moment friend (:
What a coincidence! I have a 2014 1199 panigale

I have basically none of those where i live so thats a moot point

Also, I was concerned that by having a sport bike my patients would see it as immature

youre not a fucking college kid or dr house ditch the sport bike and get a business coupe like an aston or amg gts. At your level something like a zl1 or gt500 or hcat is like the cheapest car you should be seen in, and even then youre lowering your level for enthusiasm sake

the chance of a patient seeing you casually in the parking lot getting on your stretched swing arm gixxer with mohawk helmet is nearing zero.

this guy is right

Ford Fusion

>Also, I was concerned that by having a sport bike my patients would see it as immature

It is not your patients that you worry about but about your promotions at the hospital. You already know the criteria of behaviour and appearance of your hospital. Many hospitals demand cachet but some do not. Thus, you evaluate your cachet based upon how much your hospital determines your value based on cachet.

A sport bike can affect cachet or it might not. I have no idea about your hospital's staff evaluation policies. As a patient, if I was given two black boxes and the orders to choose one with one box saying "reliable roofed car" or "motorbike that gets hair wet due to rain prior to surgery", then which would you pick? Or if you were a doctor picking staff that were reliable and on time so that you didn't have staffing problems, which is more reliable: a doctor driving an airbag car or a doctor driving a bike with no airbags that is 100% guaranteed to have serious accidents at least once per year guaranteed minimum accident rate no exceptions allowed"? Of if you were a hospital administrator, would would you hire a doctor that drove a reliable safe car or one that was going to be a hell's angel biker?

While exxxagggerated, the examples are there to show that decisions made due to finances in youth are different when you start having finances where you can afford better. Use the sport bike for recreational riding But don't use it for work because you will be fighting for personal cachet as you seek to advance yourself as part of the full staff at the hospital. There may be times that you need a car to more securely transport materials too such as papers and for-the-trade-only information between your home and work.

Love these new Volvos. V90 also looks amazing.

>Hai guys what would be a good car for someone fresh out of residency working as a surgeon?

You already know what the doctor-owned cars at work look like? You can always get a cheap new car because that 3 year bumper to bumper new car warranty lets you have time to decide on a better car. While CUV are mocked in Veeky Forums they are still reasonable and admired vehicles in the real world.

Since you are out of residency, you are going good. So a CUV is fine particularly if it lets you go further out in comfort than on a sport bike. Besides, your wife or future ex-wife with half your earnings would like a CUV more than riding on the back of a motorbike.

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

A motorcycle wouldnt make my hair wet. I wear a complete leather suit and full face helmet when I ride. Also the 100% chance of accident is absurd. I have been riding since I was 18 years old and have only been in 1 accident, which I caused myself. I do see your point however. One issue that I could see is that a motorcycle vibrates very much, especially a v twin like a Ducati, could cause my hands to be a bit unsteady for a moments after the dismount.

>1950s military vehicle
Crumpling up your post.
>Awkward 70s colored safari 4x4
Getting the throwing arm ready.
>Japan-only limousine designed for the elderly
Calculating wind and trajectory
>A bunch of Russian mobster malfunctioning sedans
BAM! INTO THE TRASH IT GOES!

Lexus

>good business cars

New(ish) black sedan or SUV.

What's your price range?

You can find 2015 Cadillac CTS's for as low as 25k

Use cargurus

What's your price range? You can find 2015 c classes for 28k, BMW 5 series (design hasn't changed since 2012) for between 15k-30k

Keep the bike until you get tired/scared from seeing victims of bike accidents

Then get a F250/Silverado 2500/Tundra and turn into a trackday bro faggot

Alternatively Toyota Land Cruiser/Lexus LX570/Cadillac Escalade and a trailer.

Subaru Legacy GT

nothing too flash or they think you are overcharging. Nothing too old or low market or they think you're not good enough. If it was new I'd say a Volvo or Buick. Could get a decent package for ~$40k the s60 inscription is a nice setup that is classy but not pomp