There's a parallel universe

>where cars are not over-designed, pretentious angry bars of soap, that aren't patronizing the driver in almost every way and still have 80's/90's sized windows

Do you feel at home in this universe?

kys

Modern cars > old and clunky shitbox scrap

I'm glad you felt the need to create this thread.

Best Porsh in a while tbqh

i feel ya

Any more adjectives you'd like to misuse?

Agreed. Only Porsche's look the least angry.

Just as mercedes fixes the front of their cars they go and decide to fuck up the rear

Got more of those assburgers?

It looks like somebody melted a wax car with a hairdryer

nice hyundai

>posts the definition of a modern shitbox

Is there Ecoboost in this universe?

>ecoboost 60s mustang

thetopkek

feeling lost tbqh

what's wrong with that

Every time I see that photo I can't fucking believe how dark it is inside that fucking cave.

The outside of that car is a sunny summer day and almost nothing of that sun can reach inside that hole.

That numale doesn't seem to mind at all though

i live there mate. its wonderful

I daily this so yes.

>like driving a glass house
>didn't try to be anything it wasn't in the 14 year production span
>simple and just werks

square body masterace

>truuuuuuuuu desu

Same here, bruh. I'll take a 5-speed>slushbox in this baby

Not as much of an aquarium as it used to be, but still, dat visibility and dat classiness.

sounds shit desu

Yeah, I come from that universe and I wish we had your round blobs since being a pedestrian is no fun around here

Hey, maybe if you kill yourself you'll be able to be reincarnated into the 80s/90s that you love so much.

Or you can by a Subaru Forester. Or buy a 20 year old car.

There's three options for you - stop complaining.

But I want something small and light that wasn't neglected, crashed, rusted or smoked in. I don't want to cope with human slime and minor electrical gremlins, but I positively need a small, efficient car that is fun to drive and easy to repair.

>stop complaining.
>Hurrdurr
And you have the option to gtfo and not go into such threads lmao

You must be really desensitized not to notice all that tacky bling.

>>>/china/
>>>/thirdworld/

My car doesn't look like an angry bar of soap, though, and it's a new model.
And the 'driver aids' actually aid me instead of hampering me. The shift notes bother me a little, but I can just ignore that shit because I know better.
Windows are fairly low anyway, but I accept the need for side impact protection. I'd rather have smaller windows than be killed in a T-bone when Mumsy doesn't see the red light.

Protip; it's not dark inside that car, the camera is compensating for the brightness of the outside and his shirt and trying not to blow out the highlights

no because then in that universe they have nothing to pine for and compare it to

nostalgia shits are THE worst. THE FUCKING WORST.

Honestly at this point I don't think anything is good or bad it's just whatever happened to be around when you were 10-15, you latch onto that, never let go, and then spend the next eight decades fighting everyone and everything thinking that you have "taste"

Hint: I already sat in one and it is definitely a lot darker than in many other cars.

But apparently it's what a lot of people want. Some even retro-fit black interior roof carpet to make the car darker inside. Full retard mode.

All these guys are absolutely spot on. Chapeau!

Embrace the progressive mood of this era and don't be a damn stone age person. Get with the times and don't even try to resist, you can't do nothing anyway! I mean, come on, it is 2016, get over it.

>All these guys are absolutely spot on.
>guys
Stop assuming we're all ~males~ in here, sh*tlord.

>Get called on being an idiot
>n-no y-you have asbergers
nice

nice

>80/90s sized Windows
>not 50s windows

All those shifty old cars don't have Ecoboost so u don't want them anyway

Just to spite you, I'm getting an old Sierra and swapping an Ecoboost in it. Just you watch.

I just want more visibility again

we actually have 50's proportions now again