The year is 1994

The year is 1994

Pick your daily and your weekend drivers

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

peoria.craigslist.org/grd/5655334036.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking nothing because thats the best fucking thing I'd get just fucking kill me guys
My life if fucking misery
even if i am able to get a car ill probably get a 70s civic or shitbox FF toyota of that era and have to try to race thataround

Fuck me and fuck this board

I want to fucking die

EF hatch or an RX7 FC

Do you need a hug, user?

nothing has changed for me

S14 daily, R32 GTR weekends. I'm a simple man with simple tastes.

Yes because I fucking love cars but I am so fucking poor meanwhile these fucking kids who have never worked for anything or even driven a go kart get these marvelous modern sports cars or their pick of classic top tier sports cars to mod and tune and piss away daddys money on

Hang in there bro

Daily

Weekend

Daily and Weekend

>The newest vehicle I own is from 1984.

Literally nothing changes. Now, if you'll excuse me,. I need to go buy stock in Enron and sell it in a couple years.

wknd

Saab forever

weekend

daily

Cringey.

>tfw there will never be new Group A homologation models

>drive a '91 and a '99

>every day is the 90s

Daily - BMW M3 wagon

weekend - Ferrari 512TR

>daily
toyota corolla
>weekend
cheap bike from a newspaper ad

shitbox forever

My daily and weekend in '94. '88 Tbird Sport Coupe. It was more comfortable than the fox mustangs and shared most of the engine and suspension upgrades of the foxes. Wonderful cruising car.

Geo Tracker for a daily driver
Suzuki sidekick for a weekend offroader

My 92' Thunderbird LX.

1994 you say?
why the 1994 Acura Integra GSR ofcourse.
170hp to the front wheels
VTEC
stylish sports hatchback
pussy magnet

>inb4 ff meme

peoria.craigslist.org/grd/5655334036.html

is this bad

>peoria.craigslist.org/grd/5655334036.html
I don't know, I couldn't imagine paying 4500 for a '88 anything

>pussy magnet

You a funny boi

Same as now
>Mk2 Ram
>Fox Body
Except 99 cent gas

muh daily

Have you tried working at a mechanics shop or something?

Or getting a well paying job?

Can't complain about things if you haven't tried both of those, besides, if you wait you'll get what you need

Your life sounds really awful

lol because I don't drive overblown 21st century soap bars?

What i need is a bullet in my brain
>mechanics shop
So i can get laughed out in a language I dont understand because I'm not qualified?

Daily

Weekend

Because you seem white trash as hell.

Your neighborhood looks really awful and unpleasant

Your neighbors are probably unpleasant people

you probably have limited education

you probably work some menial job somewhere that doesn't mean anything, or do manual labour

your driveway isn't even paved

your life will never amount to anything great, simply a cesspit of working class mediocrity until you die

your town probably has nothing of value

you can take the man from the trailer park but not the trailer park from the man

Assuming my financial state stays roughly the same.. Buy an immaculate used one with deliciously low miles.

Comfy, yet thrashable.

Throw in a land yacht if I need to seat more than me and the wife.

Assuming I'm in the same position as now, a brand new one of these.

and the 10 year old daily

This as a daily, 350/sm465 for days.

Weekend would be a bike.

DD BNR33
WE same why have two cars when you can have that one.

That's my life too man. Every opportunity I've had in the last 6 years at least to buy a car that satisfies my lust to drive I've given up to be responsible, or help someone else. The last time, I ended up buying a Fucking Prius, because I knew she'd be doing at least 70-80 miles of driving daily for school and work. Not two weeks later, THE car I'd been hoping and waiting for and daydreaming about since I was a little kid went up for sale in town right in my price range, barely any miles and absolutely immaculate, owned by a retired Sargent who'd taken absolutely perfect and documented care of it, and I just couldn't have it.
Instead, I took back the 01 Accord I used to drive my grandma around in almost daily since I was 13 (not that I didn't like it, it is a good car, it's served me well and has lots of sentimental value to me) , and dealt with all the solenoids in the transmission giving up at once during a 105℉ day on a busy part of highway in a metroplex an hour from home not 2 months later.. The old girl runs again enough to use every day, but she'll never shift as smooth or have the same trust as she used to.. it's been two years, and my fiance just graduated, we're catching up on everything and saving for a wedding, but some day soon the time will come for that gasoline fueled part of my soul to seek respite.

And yours will too.

Find more satisfying and better paying work, learn to wrench everything you can for yourself, and try to find some people that make you happy to spend your time with. Decent girls, and most girls in general don't care what you drive.
Scrimp what you can and buy an older, maybe uglier car that you simply like the feel of, get it running right, and just enjoy driving it. It doesn't even have to be fast. You just need to like it for any reason at all. Buy it for YOU. And just hold on, br/o/ther.

The Prius was bought for my fiance, to clarify.

>Projecting this hard lol

Weekend

Daily

Hey, that's just what I got from his picture.

I'm well educated, have a nice career ahead and come from a reasonably wealthy family that gives me what I want.

I live in a nice city, not some horrible looking hick US town

Check your privilege

man I come from a shit family drive a 26 year old shitbox and got the some vibe

the atmosphere of that picture is "white trash"

Understand that every car, no matter how sophisticated, is just an assembly of parts. Each part has its own function that it contributes to the whole.

Learn what parts do, one by one. Any time you hear of a problem or a part you don't understand, look it up. Figure out what it does and why.
Start fixing your own car. Do all the basic maintenance. Change your own oil. Install new brake pads, replace your air filter, your spark plugs, whatever you can find, just for the experience. If you're careful, use common sense and follow instructions, you're not likely to Fuck up anything beyond fixing.
Next time you see a check engine light, go to a parts store and have the code read. Take that code home with you and research it. Use the internet to figure out what the code is, how to verify which part is causing it, what it does, why it's there, where it is on your car. If it's not an issue that has the entire engine or transmission completely fucked, chances are you can fix it yourself with basic tools (wrenches, sockets, pliers, ect) and a little bit of googling and reading though forums.
I personally learned through necessity, NEEDING a car that didn't work to work, and flat out not having the money to pay someone to fix it. Having experience only in simple things I mentioned above, a friend of mine and I manged to successfully replace the engine and clutch in the car I was driving after a timing belt failure. We finished in a weekend, neither of us having ever done something of that magnitude before. You just have to be diligent, and decide for yourself you're going to Do it.

If you wanted to sincerely and are willing to take instruction and learn, there's a good chance you can get on at a bottom level job in a shop, doing tires or oil changes, or just cleaning up and fetching parts from stores in the area. Some of those guys can be real cranky hardasses, but they tend to appreciate people who show up and make effort to learn and improve.

damn user

>I'm literally a child
Yeah, it was already pretty clear from your "someday I'm going to be so awesome" attitude. What amazing, earth shaking things did mommy and daddy do to become "reasonably wealthy"? Probably doesn't matter to you anyway since most likely your "future you" is way better than them too. They probably don't even enjoy cars the way this future you is going to, all while curing cancer and being the first man on mars in 40 hours a week.

While you're making pretty wrong assumptions about me and have a terrible definition of "awful", what you really need to learn is that life is a journey not a destination.

Oh I agree, that guy's an entitled prick, though.

Sup.

>life is a journey not a destination

I'm set to have a pretty nice journey the next 45- 55 years

My parents worked hard so that I could have a comfortable life when I was older. I'm pretty lucky that I get a nice place to live and enough money that I can spend it on doing what I want and still have left over to save for the future.

Silver spoon and all but lets face it, a rusty pickup and a beat up Capri aren't things I have to call my sources of enjoyment.

And your neighborhood still looks really awful.

Best of luck

Why are upper middle class people so obnoxious?

I try not to be in real life

Veeky Forums is nice because I can be an asshole and there are no reprecussions

>I try not to be in real life
You most likely are, though. they're always complete douchebags until they realize I have more money.

The repercussions will be the disappointment you'll constantly feel for your entire adult life.

With that picture? I doubt it

>1994
>tfw own both 94 Civic and 94 Corolla

I'M ALREADY LIVING THE LIFE

Why is that?

What picture? I don't see one attached to my posts.

I'm making the assumption that you're that guy

Well you're wrong. That's another thing you people do, make stupid assumptions.

Because you think your life is going to "matter" to anyone outside of your sphere of influence or you will spend way too much energy on expanding your sphere of influence and will likely never be satisfied with it.

Your parents have either set you up to be more or less exactly like them or they've wasted tons of their own energy setting you up to follow some half baked path of your own that 99% of the time is not the way you think it's going to be.

There is only the now.

You sound like this one prick my girlfriend keeps telling me about. She got partnered with this guy for a project at school and he wont stop texting her about how rich his parents are and how good his life is going to be. He drives a 2014 Maxima and claims its one of the best cars on the road. All the while he chose to live in the of the shittiest places in our area because thats where his 'friends' live. But he actually just lives in that shithole of an area because hes a confirmed drug addict and needs his fix. He has sent her like 50 texts and the only reply she has sent him is "why are you talking to me?"

Does this sound a little bit like you?

fuck me you cunts are dumb how do you not realise this is just bait?

either underage or a pedo

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>Because you think your life is going to "matter" to anyone outside of your sphere of influence

Who said that?

All I ever said is that a life of mediocrity and manual labour is meaningless. It's not even like this guy is a failed writer or some forgotten genius, he's just white trash and whittling away time.

where on earth would you get the idea that I'm addicted to drugs?

I'm not even the same person and i can see it's bait fuck off dicksleeve

Weekend

daily

for both daily and weekend

There you go making stupid assumptions again. Then, everything you say from that point forward treating those assumptions as facts also becomes stupid and soon you're just a stupid person and you have no idea how it happened.

Toyota didn't make their first FWD car until 1984

Enjoy your rusty pickup truck

my niggas

I do. Enjoy your smug, undeserved sense of accomplishment.

I do. Enjoy your smug, undeserved sense of accomplishment

Yes you are, that thing looks sweet.

Except the edgy stickers, yea.

this but a four door

9000 for daily, 911 turbo for weekend.

>1994
>tundra

dumbass

>tfw can't decide between last year of based 240 or last year of based Loyale

My life is sad