>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBM2-idIxLo\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

third

>/r/equesting pic of kkk's family

PM'd ;)

You mean the stuff already on the mount? I can't use it because it doesn't fit my helmet at all, even off to the side. Icon Airmada has too many aerodynamic contours and stuff I guess.

Reminder that CR500 is best dirtbike for beginners.

sugru and stfu. its good shit trust.

why you gotta lie user?
maico 700 is the best learner

Reminder if you ride a dirt bike it's because you're poor

reminder that owning and riding a dirt bike costs more than a supersport

Whatever helps you sleep at night bby
;)

Now go ask daddy for more gas money

shitpost better cunt

Big words coming from a bus riding nobike

I will, I just can't get it until late next week unless I want to pay more for shipping than the product itself. I want to go riding Monday and take a video for a friend, but I guess I gotta wait on that until my Sugru gets here. Fuck me, there's always a complication in any project.

what's wrong with honda?

Dbt only likes honda cruisers

kkk confirmed as honda spammer.

what are your plans for tomorrow /dbt/?

I'm planning on riding my bike out into the desert and shooting a shotgun I chopped the barrel on earlier today. I can take it down so it will fit in a back pack but now I'm thinking about niggerrigging a case for it to the bike some how.

still better then rossifag.

Don't summon him. Come to think of it, he's been gone for a long time. Wonder if he died...

Ride around and look for pokemon

if he and squid died i would rejoice.

Watch that edge young man

I have been known to spam hondas but I prefer to spam harleys, brother

I think he did

I did that last night. Fucking ponyta's need to get out of the fucking road. Will walk around to night.

i think the crf110 does. i have never noticed they didnt have rear shocks before so i have no clue

Holy shit.

pit bikes are rad

sup mayne

>local mv dealer has 3 mv rivale's in stock
>only $8999 with 2 year warranty
>also has 3 f3's 3 f3 800's and 1 f4
>all marked down to jap scrap prices

wonder why noone is buying them?

dude those prices are tempting

would rather have a shiver tbqh

newport dealership? i was there and they had such shit support. only dealership for miles and shitty hourly rates. the bikes seem ok but the mait and everything else makes it really unenticing

saw a chick lane splitting one of these today. such a badass bike!

actually it might have been a tzr. idk but it looked pretty much like this pic

Just trying to get my fucking GoPro mounted to my damn helmet. I think I'm gonna have to wait like a week to get some rubber cement type stuff to form a better bond. It's frustrating.

>newport italia

nope, heinen motorsports. I hope they dont sell any mv's so they'll drop the prices for next season.

what do you think she's like in bed?

Kek. I bet she rides better than you.

JB WELD
B

W
E
L
D

she had her L plates so idts

not thick enough

Omg this fucking gay cuck shit again. They already told you what to do fagget. Omg so fucking gay.

Kkk is a well known chubby chaser and dragon slayer.

This Sugru shit some user suggested appears to be better in this specific application. I've used JB Weld before for repairing a V8's intake manifold and it held really well, but it's not removable at all.

best off getting an rm85 bigwheel if you want a cheap little fuck around bike.

I gotta wait a week before I can get my hands on this Sugru shit, so I'm gonna keep complaining until I get it mounted.

>Kkk is a well known chubby chaser

have you seen his sisters thighs? its probably why he likes them thick

I feel that mang

I have been known to fuck ratchets. I am not proud of it, but it happens.

Sugru is just rvt silicone with flour or talcum powder.

Ive seen his sister m8.

If you are not proud of it why do you keep nentioning it?

I prefer a girl that isn't a hangry skeletor, but not like a fat chick. that being said, sometimes you just fuck a fat chick.

>reminder that owning and riding a dirt bike costs more than a supersport

how?

what bike is this?

i think cause sportbikes have plates they're built for performance but also a bit of daily driving, and people prefer lower mait on their road bikes.
dirt bikes are offroad only so it's only about performance. and they rev pretty high with just 1 cyl and hold less oil. so valve checks, oil changes and air filter changes are more frequent

It's an ugly for sure

midlife crisis 1300

Why are bikes so fucking expensive /dbt/? First you buy the bike, then you buy expensive gear, then you have to spend forever learning how to wrench shit and buying shitloads of tools, and then you realize you've only gone 10,000 miles. I feel like all of my money is just melting.

>why are bikes so fucking expensive
they aren't. I got everything you need to ride for about 1050$

1-5 Stay home and be bored
6-0 Night ride, explore my new neighbourhood and catch pokemon

Late night rides are chill as fuck, you don't need an excuse to go for one user.

I might download Pokemon Go just for the sake of having a reason to ride around and explore shit.

And I second this. Most of my favorite rides were well into the night. The streets are empty, it's almost surreal

night ride with your high beams on

tfw no 848

what's stopping you from buying one, breh?

>italian
>VAG """""""""""""""""reliability"""""""""""""""""""

Dollar bills senpai, and the fact it'd be second bike from 250, I'd want a 600 first. That being said, if I got a 600 first I'd go to a panigale and pass the 848.

I just got back from a walk in the park to play Pokemon Go. It crashed half way through and didn't get back up until a block away from home. Still got an ekans and 2 mankeys though. I just realized that pokemon of the same species can have different attacks in this game and I'm furiously trying to remember the different attacks from when I was a kid so I don't transfer a better pokemon to the professor.

I think tomorrow night I'll take my motorcycle and run through as many pokestops as I can and see where I end up.

Yeah thats what I'm gonna do, gonna head out tomorrow as the sun sets

gonna go tomorrow to oreillys and hope they can mix a good match of touchup paint for my zx9r to fix the damage from the other night. Still pretty salty bout it. Washed it today and thought more of the scuffing would come off but the main streak is well through the paint ;(

Have an 06 SV650S, gonna change the sprockets and chain. I'm going from 14T/44T to a 14T/45T. The stock chain length is 108, the one I got is 110. Will I still need to cut the chain to 108 or going up to the 45T can I just leave it as is?

Kek I know this feel. Seems like everyday I'm buying a new tool or something else. But it's good to start the collection some day. At least gears and tools are a one time thing.

if theres room for adjustment you can just move the axle closer

>have naked bike
>do stupid redneck shit like pictured
>falls over all the time
>no damage because naked bike

feels gud

>when your ex texts u come thru but your bike is broke

fucking cuck. Way to listen to the beta fags telling you, that you need to start on a 250.

that's how I feel about my DRZ, thing is I ride my DRZ probably 80% of the time. Only ride my 9r when I'm going to have a passenger or to work. I just for some reason decided to ride it last night.

I give no fucks with the drz.

>just started pokemon go
>squirtle and bulbasaur are in my garage

Fucking charmender hanging out behing the hardware store dammnit it's sunday I can't get him right now.

>Bleed brakes last week
>Did it like this
>Squeeze lever -> undo bleeder ->redo -> release
>All online guides tell me to squeeze 5 times then bleed it
Did I fuck up? Brakes feel exactly the same as the old fluid

>Brakes feel exactly the same as the old fluid
Why did you bother bleeding them then?

It was brown and of unknown age.

just like your dad

Dude that is a wicked chopper

BTFO

New episode bros

youtube.com/watch?v=hBM2-idIxLo\

I wish I couuld say the same but my DRZ is my daily ride... And im still trying to pay it off :/

>And im still trying to pay it off :/
kys

looks purdy.

>3 weeks to go

Get hype.

Two weeks before I need to start riding.

Am hyped as fuck.

Leaving that early?

My bike is gonna be ready next week, just need a new front tire and an oil change.

>Leaving that early?

Yes, it's at least a two day ride, with the route I'm planning 4-5 days

I need to top off my oil, replace the fork seal and get both tires replaced, but I should have that done next week.

Fuck I really want a KTM 690 Enduro, but I don't want to sell a kidney to afford it.
Anyone know of good alternatives?

Oh by chance are you gonna go trough Bavaria again?
I'm thinking about what to get for this year care package with ATguy funds, would you be able to get something along the way?
Do you have enough space?

used 690 enduro

Nice dildos cuckboi

Still breddy expensive

do you need the plate? a 2 smoke would be nice and could come pretty cheap