>Discord: discord.gg/013eqIytYCivV3rVE

INCOMING RACE WAR EDITION

SECOND MEET IS A GO
DETAILS HERE
i.imgur.com/bFUrSM6.png

>WHAT KIND OF MEET WOULD YOU WANT FOR NEXT TIME? VOTE HERE
strawpoll.me/10710916

COMING TO GENEVA FOR THE MEET? SIGN UP HERE PLEASE
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ae17NL7JQqESvedOHqA0_QHQrcv-n0mRIXJhpRIbsIU/edit?usp=sharing

MAPQUEST ROUTE FOR THE CRUISE
mapq.st/291xQz6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_x_DtLKdBJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh my god! Will /pol/ just leave already? I can't wait to shitpost you idiots off this fucking site when Hilary is elected president.

? that's not ecoboost copypasta

>anzuposting
Stupid cunt is ugly without makeup.

This'll be a fun time. A super fun time.

Hello

hi

Ayy

Hello again.

I got Jury Duty this week and am forced to ride the buss like a nergo

late night bump

iktf brah
why does everyone on the bus always smell

>chicag/o/ meet
>30 miles away from the city

Whoever planned this kys

>driving in the city
i will kill myself thank you

Already bitched this part out, but it's hard to meet in the actual city.

Vote for a better location next time. or maybe we can just crash, or meet up at the next JDM Chicago meet

White high school kids don't live in the city. That's your demographic on Veeky Forums.

Can I still shitpost ITT? Used to live there.
>tfw 847

every woman ever

Only if I can bully you for buying a zuma

i live super deep in the city but i'm still driving out to this fuckin meet

any miatas coming?

That is only fair.

I thought they were trying to do another FL meet in a week or two but the threads haven't been around. $10 says they will call it off and give up. If Pepsi took control, maybe we could get another meet with 6 or 8 people.

man wtf
you could have had a Ruckus or a Grom

I looked at the Ruckus, Yamaha Zuma was nicer and more practical. And the Grom isn't exactly a 50cc scoot.

50cc, 125cc, not much of a difference
IMO the Grom's a scooter with a clutch and 4 gears. but you do you pham

That 125cc is a big difference for the state. 50cc scoots cost like nothing to own here. No motorcycle license, no insurance, and reg is like $30/yr.

o well that is a good point. i was referring to riding dynamics but ur tax argument makes more sense

morning bump

Who's bringing the most obscure vehicle?

what defines obscure
rare where people want it like a CTS-V Wagon
or something stupid like the 9-4X

HOLY FUCK THERE IS A MEET IN GENEVA?

Yes! We'd love to have u

>white NEETs who spend their autismbux on ebay turbos and body kits for their miatas
>acting superior to anyone

Probably something that most people haven't seen before. Like an opel gt or a saab sonnett. Hell, I get lots of younger guys asking what my old mr2 is.

Dude were just trying to make friends
Calm down

I get a lot of people wondering what the crap the Aero is, but my cousins take the cake with oddballs.

At least we have cars.

>Projecting

fuck i wish i had a turbo kit
feels bad man

STILL GOT A TICKET IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN US

msg Jason on Discord if anyone wants in

fucking resolution

Such shitty prizes

It's a total shitshow lmao
but if you want the turn of the century car show experience, HIN has you covered.

Who are those hosts?

And Stunt Taylor, they didn't have a better pic of him instead of his mugshot?

Looks like it's going to be a real classy affair. Is this a black tie event or can I get away with a sport coat and nice shirt?

i mean it's clearly black tie, but if you show up with your snapback, vape and skinny jeans you should be fine.

>implying that dumb cunt is going to get elected
You dun goofed. Can't stop TEFLON DON!

who the fuck is stunt taylor

Are body kits still around? Or is stance all anyone does now

car scene is no different than 1999. Only difference now is slamming and widebody.
youtube.com/watch?v=_x_DtLKdBJQ example of your average show now.

Anyone see that double rainbow?
>what does it mean?

it means its fucking storming out and my car's gonna have water spots in the morning

ghettotrash / shit

shitcongo should be nuked

Because you'd rather be at home shitposting

I would but car craft is having a YUGE show up in Milwaukee that day with drag racing at 8pm in Union Grove Wisconsin at Great Lakes Dragaway

i thought Car Craft Summer Nationals was this weekend, not the next weekend?

Anyone want some of my 'go 'za?

Veeky Forums please go

How much power is that nova putting down again?

Your a fucking cuck

I'd say mid 400s

It's runs 12.30s. Possibly 12.20s if it has a little less timing. It had 34* at the track but we didn't have enough time to make a run on 32* because some 67 impala blew up its rear end on the starting line and puked gear oil and trans fluid everywhere

Pls no bully on my red-light.

It is, I misread the image

I hope there are no niggers allowed at this meet. I don't want any shitskins stinking up the meet

they come in all colors

the fuck is this nigger shit?

Are you in Chicago? I've been asking this for a while in your trucker fag section, but never got a reply.

He was actually from my area in the 847. He lives in Florida now

ah, I ask cause my dad works for Pepsi out near O-Hare

Fuck off back to your mom's basement

Not bad desu

Hand washed my car today and got chipotle. Feels gudman

anzu is shit-tier

pick something good next time, like katya

Deep dish blows. Get pan pizza if you really need something besides thing crust.
>Wayne's Pizza in Arlington Hts ftw
I do miss the food from up there. If you want Caribbean food, this is your place. But there is a lack of good regular 'Murrican food
>order an Italian Sausage from some Philly place
>sausage is like chopped up breakfast sausage on some hoagie roll
And Philly Cheesesteaks suck balls compared to Italian Beefs. I don't miss it up there, but I miss the food.

Dondi's>Waynes

Nope. That is objectively untrue. Anybody who has tried Wayne's knows it is superior.

I worked at a place called Donny's in AH for a minute back in the day. It is closed now, but they had some pretty good pizza. Their pan pizza was good when you are all stoned. Owner was kinda a dick and closed shop.

I disagree friendo. Waynes is still good, but I will always prefer Dondi's

At least it's not Lou's. Fuck that chunky sauce and corn meal crust.

Al's Beef is best beef. Portillo's is meh compared to Al's.

I miss Jimmy's over there on Euclid and 14. That place was great for years and years. 2 hot dogs, big thing of fried, and a soda for $5 years. They had pinball and stuff too.

I think a lot of their regulars started dying because of liver failure and they weren't competing with the hip places.

lol butthurt shitskin

Portillos is meh all around. Good hotdogs tho.

Joe's Bostons has a much better Italian beef, way better than Al's. Even the original location.

Where is that place?

There were a few other random ass hot dog joints I have stopped in the city that were really good but never been in the area to go back. We did some good hot dogs at that place in Libertyville I worked too, but mostly because the boss man bought good food and I could make it just how I like. Chicago Red Hots are better than Viennas.

I stopped by this New York Jewdog place down here where they sell those Sabbrett dogs and dude is rambling on how they cost $9/lb and this and thay but they were shit. There are 2 places around Ft. Lauderdale that sell Vienna Beef dogs and Italian Beef but it isn't quite the same.

Got a few good BBQ places at least but when you have a craving for a couple good hot dogs and a cheese fry or good pizza, you just gotta go get some jerk chicken instead.

Its on Grand and Chicago. Cash only, even change.

you know it boi

Wow c-cute
Are you a qt trap with a feminine penis

Hey look, a blue Vantage S in Downers Grove. Does that merit a bump? No, but let's do it anyway.

Creepy

nice

Yo are you not running a front plate? Ever get shit for it?

>Katya
Kill yourself my man

anyone going to Strat's tonight?

I can't leave the city because of navy pier celebration and the shit load of traffic

I'm sitting here wondering If I should go when I drive an auto shitbox.

I am with a buddy. I don't really have much to show so I'm planning on just checking out everyone else's stuff.

most of us drive auto shitboxes
you'll be right welcome famalam

We're a welcoming bunch despite the memedness. I like checking out the general character of all kinds of rides.

Id come but everyone's gonna laugh at my automatic FR-S

I will legitimately steal it, and put it in a crusher.
jk, but I will talk shit

oooooooooooh boy
fuck dude at least you're aware of what you've done

still faster than my 4 speed slushbox grand caravan

is it a dsg or a slushbox?

they made a dsg toyobaru?

A mummymobile?

I can't g/o/ meet, cuz work, but who /moto/ here?

i would but rain
and winter
and shitty cagey wagies