/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>new one edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:
>Eric the carfag gets an Inte
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Ij-vONzfA

>Integra on the toegay
youtube.com/watch?v=WwQE-8AYlDk

>Civic on a Loop
youtube.com/watch?v=hnc-JWtYBjg&list=PLyr_eTQASjhTBI_3WpjGIrW0ZeFqwEI-C&index=3

>user's Skunk 2 Exhaust
youtube.com/watch?v=-xVSz2nTtn8

>Cursive Honda Sonata
youtube.com/watch?v=qcx2tmAn3Uw

>user shows us how to make cold intakes great again
youtu.be/rp2mlyP3bgI/watch?v=V3s0g-tjvPk

>Shingu's Exhaust leak (lel)
youtu.be/KoUyxZDVwhc

>Who's trolling the /hg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=D938mAav7Ek

>Civic btfo's donkey kong
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_05b7qRus

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/5664452290.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayyyy I just popped into Veeky Forums and here it is.

I don't think it's a leak. I just gotta get rid of the exhaust heat shield on the chassis.

>I just popped into Veeky Forums
>implying we don't know you go to at least once every hour when you're not sleeping

Honestly I think I have a Clover icon burned into my phone screen because shit is always on thread watch.

>yet I wasn't able to stop it from dying to Alphonse's nuke

He still nukes Veeky Forums? It was on page 8 when I went to bed last night. I should've posted in it once more before sleeping.

Yeah but I didn't really notice it at first.

Ok

Hey boys, has been 6 months since I bought my new Civic Type R GT.

Fucking amazing car for its price.

Literally my first delivery yesterday was at the Honda dealer. Almost every time I go there the employees ask me about my car even though it's poorfag as fuck. Though with how boring modern US Honda is it does stand out.

I didn't notice they kept the two tier dash for it. Good to see it's still around. I honestly loved it when I drove a 9th gen.

awesome, have you kept it stock? keep it stock and ship it over to me when you're done with it

Whats your favorite honda color?

100% stock

Going to a cool meet at Rutgers University in a couple of hours. ChrisFix is gonna be there haha i cant wait to meet him.

Also: UPDATE

I am now part of the #SpiriorSquad. Rebadged the TSX to Honda and also installed the JDM grille. Was a hastle b/c I had to take off the bumper and like half the clips broke.

Back

Front.

so goddamn ugly..honda u.s. design is just despicable..also please put a red Type-R badge on it for them extra props :^)

hehe :')

i need the mugen kit badly `~`

I just ordered red badges.

I live in the US.

What does that say 'bout me?

oi whered my pic go

>page 5

Make sure you tighten the exhaust bolts. Like you did with your wheel....

Championship White or Phantom Gray Pearl

I think I like the USDM look better desu. The badge looks like it's Chinese lol

Can my other Honda join the collage
>guy with grey FG1

Yea but still need proof for it lol

How this torque mount improved my Si is crazy.

Is that a YouTube car guy?

You're a fag

I think it's the trolls making this board's catalog move faster

> might be getting a Go Pro Hero for sixty bucks off somebody in the import YouTube group

Aww shit

More vids when

The wheels actually looked pretty good on this ody

Just found out my wife is pregnant with our second kid. Unfortunately I think I'll have to sell my GSR in a couple months...

Idunno I've been wanting to slap a cam on my back window and doing something with that. The for sale ad already had a bunch of replies. Told him I can pick it up anytime today and he friended me so I guess he didn't sell it yet.

>tfw I see a guy in my apartment complex with a baby seat in the back of his Integra
>he had a EG Si before that and still had that baby seat

I wish my dad drove me around in cool cars.

Welp, hybrid racing won't have k20z3 TCT's for another 2+ months. The operations manager there told me they were switching manufacturers. Was hoping to do cams and valvetrain next month, but that's toast unless I can find one from another vendor. Now I'm debating if I should just save for the kraftwerks kit instead. The thought of a supercharged vtec has always felt un-natural to me tho 2bh

Is that the Hasport? What durometer did you get? I have the rear mount in 70a and wish I had gone harder kek

you could make some mad vids bro. seems like you always got some hijinks n sheeit going on gotta document that shit for history

Yeah I need to keep track of my dash cam stuff.

Looking at your pic just reminded me that I swear I saw a last gen Toyota Celica with the i-VTEC DOHC sticker on the doors. Maybe I'm crazy. Might start digging through my cam and see if I can find that fucker.

How much you looking for mate and what state?

Wait, for size or money?

I already have my 86. I can't justify keeping both. I thought about selling my frs and keeping the integra though.

I grew up in the back of my dad's 67 firebird

I'm in Cali. I'm probably going to ask around 5k.

Oh cool you made it sound like you were gonna give it up for a crossover or something.

That's a really detailed toy car.

Get a civic sedan roller and swap over.

What does /hg/ think of my library? It was free.

scrub a dub dub

Nice clean Accord bruh.

>2006 Honda Civic coupe for $2500
>"Very good conditions everything works"
What could go wrong?

Too bad its not a sports car like the other Civics

>not even in the collage
RIP

Get it supercharged breh

Did you steal them? Lol A E S T H E T I C pics when?

how come i cant find any tsuchiya videos on the ep3? in fact nobody seems to cover it....

Lewd

It's rebuilt/salvaged/stolen
Depends on mileage too

Learn2YouTube

So? There's nothing interesting you can do with an Ep3... nobody touches it...nobody cares...

Love this back parking lot got Harbor Freight. Shady and convenient.

Hasport. I went 62A. Seems fine for me since it's a DD, Thinking of getting the rear mount sometime this month at the same durometer. How's the 70A?

Here's a car white coupe bro is working on. New clutch and all that. It's an actual EM1. Been treated like shit by the owner though.

Kinda feel bad for the car. I take better care of my CX shitbox than this guy does with his highly desirable Si.

Is that just a CF wrap on the trunk and spoiler?

Yeah it's fading like crazy. Pretty ugly. It's not even the proper pattern. The paint is pretty cool though. Thought it was black but it turns purple in the right light.

It's got a B16A2 with the EM1 trans.

Wait for now, or trade for the GSR Sedan

am i gonna see any /hg/ bros at hday in aug?
http: //gohday.com/blog/
im going with my gf in my shitbox if you guys want to chill there. tfw no car friends

My first thought it was a a regular trunk that had the clear coat coming off, with a CF spoiler.

what company

Not sure. It looks like just OEM parts painted.

This car is trashed. Kek

Cat pls

my brother bought siebon ive never seen that happen to real carbon if it is real its probably shit tier. sand and wrap the car bro

state?

I'll buy Seibon if I ever get CF stuff for my hatch. Apparently the owner of this EM1 gives no fucks and just threw money and parts at my buddy to fix it.

Louisiana.

shes a beaut m8 you got a d or a b i cant tell

also you should youch up that paint, looks like it might rust soon. same thing happened to my fender when someone hit it

A D16A. Not fast but it works.

There's very minor surface rust but it hasn't grown at all since i bought it last year. Very rust free area is nice.

>tfw i live in NJ so everything rusts annually
how many of those civic do you own. you coming to hday?

Just the red hatch is mine. I'm visiting the owner of that white coupe while he works on that EM1 that somebody paid him to fix. The three cars in the back are all his but the black Civic used to be mine until it died.

I'd go if it were close to me. Not ready for any road trips yet.

ah shit mayne im bout to go solo with my girl and i want a crew to roll up with.
>tfw /hg/ never has meets

>tfw too poor for a honda

Yeah we're too spread apart.

IL may work if they felt like it

>damn cop car

Same with my local Kmart parking lot it's like 3 min away from my house

Norridge? Cause the others are gone

Any idea what trim this could be?
milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/5664452290.html

Des Plaines m8

Those blades are overrated imo

Isn't over9k in new Jersey?

At least it's not a mourning dove that takes a shit or four when it's on the roof

All you need to do is have a minimum wage part time job to afford one user. Stop being a NEET

They're ok. I'd sooner put ITR wheels on. Maybe LS mesh. Previous owner gave me a set of 1996 ITR wheels when I bought my hatch but the damn bolt pattern didn't match. I didn't want to buy adapters because those wheels needed a full restoration anyway. Sold them for a hundred bucks.

Good point. That place has sooo many cats. I do have some nasty black bird shit on my roof right now though.

>tfw hoping the first one in line to buy that gopro doesn't buy it

Come on I've been wanting one but I'm a cheap ass.

GoPro's sold pizza boi
Find another GoPro

dont think so
i just want honda friends :[

I wanted to buy a lot of ITR stuff for mine, I had the seats at one point but now all I have is a shift boot

Too lazy to reread what Wikipedia says. Probably an LS

;_;

Maybe you'll find some. I met mine through a Craigslist ad for Honda parts.

I just bought a new shift boot for mine. It's just a Spec D one though.

i hope i will at Honda day, gonna be hard since my shitbox is an auto and usdm

>blades are overrated imo
nah fuck yourself

Different strokes for different folks

How do you guys feel about the 1997 Acura CL 3.0? Am I a nerd for driving one or am I a mid tier kid at the lunch table?

I cant they're too expensive
the best I can do is a 1g festiva

all hondas welcome! \[T]/

You inspire me Shingu

Replaced the rtv shitfest that I put between my throttle body and intake manifold so the map sensor would read right but now the car idles up and down like crazy. Didn't do that before when it was running rich. Cleaned IACV. Relearned idle. Bled the coolant system.

Might try to relearn the idle again but I'm kind of out of ideas here.