Rare/exotic car finds

Did you spot any rare, exotic or particularly interesting cars this week Veeky Forums? And where?

Yesterday I spotted an Aventador and a Lotus Elise in Oslo.

New Porsche Boxster yesterday. That was one. Nothing else. Maybe a old 1930s car.

The guy up the street owns a Prowler. Does that count?

I did

This Pajero Evolution

I was driving to get some food with my friend, coincidentally talking about cars, and I saw a 458 and a hurracan bring driven very slowly by old men.

Dat phantom though

i saw a STRANGE cj
what the fuck was it
in the rear was a BIG ass sprocket

Nothing that I would consider exotic, but I did stumble across a few million dollars worth of Porsche at a brewery.

Sorry for the shitty quality

What is this?

I spotted a Nissan Elgrand in KFC, and the man looked like the happiest dad driving a mini van i've seen. Like the type of dads who model chinos for clothing catalogues.

Also a Ssangyong Tivoli that has a shitcan exhaust system, which means someone must of bought one outright and decided he wanted people to be even more confused over what it was.

Fucking shit

at work last night

I also saw a 911 Turbo 2 days ago, but I didn't get a picture.

This was 3 weeks ago

So much grey hair... and old women ass.

>those two air cooled 911s on the right

Hnnnnng

I was the youngest owner there by at least 15 years. (I'm 30.)

Dropping a few

Went to a BMW M meet, similar story. Not nearly that bad though, there were a lot more 40 year olds than 60 year olds. And one ancient guy who owned an M1.

I saw this Energica Ego in Oslo.
There used to be a Zero SR parked in the same spot. My theory is that it's a guy who likes electric motorcycles who upgraded.

I love this Volvo 164, apparently it's one owner since new.

Is that a Carrera GT? Fuck that's cool.

Fully restored power wagon

250 California, not a replica given the neighborhood it was driving around.

fuck

Mclaren

Double fuck. Oh well

Porsche 912 that smelled like ass.

Wagovan? Tercel wagon?

Eurofags may think nothing of this, but in America, a Yello S4 Avant with a manual transmission is the most unicorn of unicorns.

F40 around Berlin
Also around 10 Panameras

Some Mercedes with Texas plates, in Oulu, Finland.
At least I guess it was Merc.

Sexiest bronco I've ever seen

Farm implement. They were marketed as tractors. What it had would require a better pic as I'm not an absolute Jeepfag.