Did the Soviets cuck Germany for WW2 and after WW2 harder than modern refugees?

Did the Soviets cuck Germany for WW2 and after WW2 harder than modern refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.spiegel.de/international/germany/a-755385.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germans "cucked" Russia way harder than Russia "cucked" Germany, given the nearly million babies and nearly ten million rapes they did in Russia.

Also your alt-right antics are not appropriate for the board and you hopefully will be banned.

Yes, the german women spread their legs wide open for their conquerors

Need evidence of Germans raping

>Germanic
>superior
>Germanic
>handsome
le lol

>handsome
>Germanic
Nice try Hans

>Germans "cucked" Russia way harder than Russia "cucked" Germany, given the nearly million babies and nearly ten million rapes they did in Russia.

>muh everything on wikipedia is true, no need to check the sources

stay classy, Veeky Forums

The whole fucking war in the east you mongtards. If you actually need a specific Source to satisfy your autism i suggest you either look for the protocols of german pows the Brits made or for the Wehrmacht sources where they established brothels/ complained about stds.

This Muh aryan girls were raped meme has to stop

a) its fucking disgusting
b) what the Wehrmacht/SS did in russia was much worse

Hitler cucked Germany harder than anyone else during WWII

You stated a specific number that can't be supported. Just wanted to point that out.

Btw, the protocols are not exactly the most reliable source as the British made use of provocateurs and men tend to talk all kinds of shit when they're locked up in a camp for years to fight the boredom

need evidence

evidence not found. i have a hard time believing germans would stick their dicks in untermensche

there were no rapes in Germany

Have you ever seen Germans from that period?Calling them ugly would be an understatement and also, the presence of Asiatic genes in the Russian gene pool is beneath 3% with the most recent markers being 3000 years old.

>You stated a specific number that can't be supported. Just wanted to point that out

30 tonnes of wartime evidence and the testimonies of more than 3500 German military officers would beg to differ.

Imbecile, the Wikipedia articles have a plethora of traceable sources in their reference section.

> i have a hard time believing Germans would stick their dicks in untermensche

It's untermenche(n) and the "u" at the beginning should be a capital letter.On an average scale, Russians look better than Germans, even the men do.

there are places you would be killed fro these words

this, tbqh

I mean really, who in the right mind would stick their dick into these things?

Nah. Soviets only covered a third of German territory. Fugees have free reign over all of it.

kek german women btfo

SLAV'D

This.

Not to mention that German doctors were known to perform abortions for eugenic reasons, e.g. after rape.

Dehumanization doesn't kill your sex drive. Instead, it convinced soldiers that raping Slavic women wasn't really too heinous.

m.spiegel.de/international/germany/a-755385.html

Those are the drawing of desirable features, not of the average German man or woman.

germany hasnt existed since 1945

has it ever existed?? hre etc

germany hasnt existed since 1945

has it ever existed??? hre etc

>Imbecile, the Wikipedia articles have a plethora of traceable sources in their reference section.

The number of close to one million children is only based on one estimation of a German general. As Regina Muehlhauser explains in her book, the authorities around Alfred Rosenberg didn't take this calculation serious because it wasn't based on any documented cases and thought the number was much lower. Apart from that, a child born from a Soviet woman and a German father doesn't automatically indicate a non-consensual sexual encounter.

Guess pic related's race

But how can the proletarians of the world unite if Germans are not human beings?

Why are soviets such nazis?

You mean the average german is even uglier?

>ehrenburg

i'll give you this little bit of info and it is your choice as to what to do with it

hint: it's got something to do with God's chosen people

Are you trying to say that /pol/ was right again?

Stalin later told him to drop this bullshit.

>Apart from that, a child born from a Soviet woman and a German father doesn't automatically indicate a non-consensual sexual encounter.

This desu. Both German and Russian angry nationalists pretend like their women all got raped, while in reality most of them just fucked the soldiers voluntarily. Bitches be whores.

>b-but muh pristine, pure German/Slavic cuties would NEVER open their legs for filthy foreign invaders!

History proves otherwise

What they've thought in that moment mattered little, the wartime evidences and the testimonies that were acquired during and shortly after World War II were enough to support that claim.

> Apart from that, a child born from a Soviet woman and a German father doesn't automatically indicate a non-consensual sexual encounter

This German soldier killed my mother, my father and my betrothed, better let him impregnate me because he is strong.

Yes.

also the japanese women and allied soldiers

the sex and the master race hapa offspring that resulted from it were consensual

I literally have to puke everytime i see your retarded name
Go outside and stop being so hateful you autist

>the wartime evidences
and where does that evidence support ~1 million rape babies? Soviet documents?

>consensual sexual encounter

yes, this happened even if it goes against your own biased perception of history. Muehlhauser's book (which is far from apologetic) cites testimonies from locals as well as NKVD reports.

Being hateful is the same as being literate these days, good times are ahead.

They support the claims that almost 10 million Soviet women were raped, but the testimonies of German officers from the Eastern Front support the claim that up to a million women were left pregnant with German rape-children.The Germans would force the more good-looking women to make"rounds" for the boys, this was particularly popular in the first year of Operation Barbarossa where the Germans have held complete control over most of Western Russia,Belarus and the Ukraine.

>yes, this happened even if it goes against your own biased perception of history

I'm biased because I find it difficult to believe that a woman who just lost everything she ever had would enter in a willing act of copulation with a man who butchered her loved ones.

>Muehlhauser's book (which is far from apologetic)

The fact that you have accentuate that he allegedly isn't apologetic is proof enough that he in fact, is.

> cites testimonies from locals as well as NKVD reports

I'm well aware that women possess a different drive in "extraordinary situations such as war" but it's near madness to claim that most have willingly conceived children with the very men who've come to exterminate them.

>testimonies of German officers

When they were gathered during Soviet captivity they're close to worthless, the NKVD had more than enough ways to make people "confess" the things they wanted to hear. It would be interesting whether the Soviet government had any internal statistics on the half-German children but the sources in the wiki article don't mention any.

>I'm biased because I find it difficult to believe that a woman who just lost everything she ever had would enter in a willing act of copulation with a man who butchered her loved ones.

Not in this exact scenario obviously; but there was widespread collaboration in many areas of the USSR, so it's not too hard to believe that there might have been also some "collaboration horicontale", as the French called it. What also existed was pay sex.

>The fact that you have accentuate that he allegedly isn't apologetic is proof enough that he in fact, is.

I don't really understand that logic but you can believe what you want of course; a main topic of the book is in fact sexual violence in the East and I don't know why an apologist would tackle that complex.

>what is gallows humour