>honking intensifies
>i can't focus
>nearly crash making a turn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7B5KwXHFtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope this is bait

no

did you steer to the right/left when you were slowing down? people do this so theyre not in the way of the cars that arent turning

Turn your turn signal on moron. Another thing you could do is. Emergency flashers. Overall don't let those behind you bother you, though try to follow speed limits at least.

>Turn your turn signal on moron.
I did but I think I did it too early

I can't remember but probably not

eventually the guy passed me but I think its just cause the road got wider

this is a big issue for me

people assume that a work truck full of tools can stop instantly as they floor their brakes so they can make the 1inch grade change pulling into mcdonalds for lunch,
meanwhile im laying on my horn and brakes skidding to a stop all because you had to stop right after your front weels went onto the driveway

Well OP is a learner. You do know how unrealistic the expectations of the examiners are. They expect you to follow the rules absolutely, in addition to a few dozen things that are not even in the Traffic code, regardless of what you would actually do in real life.

get better brakes, shitbag

I once had a faggot in his civic tailing me while i was carrying a good amount of grass bales in my 1999 CRV.

He did the same shit, flashing high beams, honking, etc. What he doesn't understand is that a 17 year old 2 liter carrying WAY over it's weight capacity can't speed like his NASCIVIC.

And no i wasn't slow as fuck, i was going 75-80 on a 70, the guy probably wanting me to go faster cos it was a 1 lane road. Idk why he didn't just go around me, it's one of those roads that have the dashed line between the two lanes so you can overtake using the oncoming lane.

Anyway, he was tailing me really close, so i got pissed and just pressed my brakes, not slammed it, but kinda pressed it hard. He braked too but not fast enough and his civic rear ended me.

I get out and it's some fag who's just got is g2 and bought a used civic. Starts mumbling and shit.

I just say, an animal ran across the road and i had to slow down. A lie but whatever. And start asking for his insurance information. And i take a pic, tell him if he runs i'll just take it to the cops.

My crv is fine, the tow hitch cracked the guys civic bumper and maybe did some other damage. idk, i don't care. Yes i have a tow hitch on a 99 crv, pls no bully.

Guy starts pleading with me and shit, tells me not to report it, it'l make his insurance go up, and i'm all naw man that really hurt, i think i need some therapy. guys like half way to crying, gives me his insurance and shit, and his number. Says he'll pay for whatever i need, just not to tell his insurance.

Anyway, i leave him in tears, he's on the phone while i leave. I didn't call him back for a while, but called him eventually in a really grim tone, like i just told someone. Cos i started asking shit like 'whats the car color again?' 'what year?' and shit, he's about to cry i swear. After 12 minutes of making him cry, i just say 'alright man, be careful next time, don't worry about it.'

Didn't do anything after that. CRV is OK too

that's a bit too aggressive for me, I would have just slowed down to 65.

So you bullied a literal poor kid, wow.

kek

nah, he taught a tailgater a lesson.

>tfw you drive a Ferrari and you have to share a road with idiots this stupid

Maybe you're right.

Yes. It's called tough love, because i once was a shit head kid and didn't learn to stop being a shit head until i crashed a Toyota corolla into my neighbors fence.

My neighbor didn't call my insurance, but i had to repair his fence. Which actually turned out better than his original fence.

Anyway, from that day forward, i am a gentle driver. Almost 30 now, still not even a single traffic ticket on me.

Before you call me a boring fag, i'm not. I'm just much safer around other people, and things. I still do donuts in lots and i once did a handbreak turn that almost rolled my crv, behind my work. It's just about time and place. You can be a danger to yourself all you want, just don't be dangerous to me or my car.

>taking computerized drivers test at DMV
>need to get 20 of 25 questions right to pass
>fail first test.
>don't study. go to take test again. fail second test worse.
>don't study. go to take test again.
>in car before I go in, dad says something like "you better not fucking fail" or I'd have to restart the entire drivers education, or something like that.
>go in and get queued up. start computerized drivers test
>get questions 1 - 12 correct, start to think "this isn't too bad. I think I might get it"
>start to get questions wrong
>ends up being down to question #25. if I get it right, I get license. If I get it wrong, I'm a loser for life and won't be able to forget it
>try to study question (no time limit) and get it right
>mind races. nothing on the screen makes sense anymore. sweating bullets.
>end up guessing at the question
>answered correctly

>learning how to drive stick
>learning on an old, heavy Audi
>"okay son, let's go home. you drive"
spent maybe 30 minutes learning and driving stick on level ground, an empty parking lot, and in dry conditions by now
>get close to home, everything is going okay
>remember there's a traffic light at one hill
>hoping it stays green
>it turns red
>expensive car comes up close behind me. my rear bumper is inches from his
>sweating bullets
>"I'll go and ask the guy behind to back up a little"
>"no, it's okay"
>green light
>pull off a perfect hill start with little to no rolling back

Bait as can be but Ill bite.

Run into the back of me, like i give a fuck. Ill get out holding my neck so quick you'll learn to not be on peoples ass and become a little more patient.

I'll get out holding his neck.

>Partially related.
youtube.com/watch?v=M7B5KwXHFtw

Around here theres this middle aged bro with frosted tips (no joke) that drives an M5 and always drives like an asshat.
He speeds, tailgates everyone, passes around curves and is just an ass.
The local brotrucks around here actively try to brakecheck him everytime he pulls this kind of shit, theyll get him one day.

Wat?

>learning how to drive
>passed driver knowledge rest handily
>a week or so later, get mom to help me go around a parking lot
>she panics the whole way
>anxious about driving for months
Thanks for traumatizing me mom
I learned with dad after that

>Tailgater
How cute, look at how many ducks I don't give.
Go ahead try and push my van down the road, your 1.8 litre I4 means nothing to this van.
Oh you drifted into my blind spot. Well flash your lights away all you want, I can't see you and I still don't give a duck.

I end the day with all my ducks left for things I care about.

why is it the majority of truck drivers drive like assholes? they're not scared to do anything because they're 12 feet off the ground and have 4 giant rubber bumpers on every corner of them. they're too stupid to realize if they hit me i have good insurance and i will win. especially the new over sized ford drivers. they think their aluminium cookie cutter truck is a fucking humvee on the streets of fallujah.

they always drive as close as possible to anything lower than them including opposite direction traffic. these guys are everywhere in mid u.s. really considering investing in a roll cage because of these aggressive micro dicks.

it gets worse when you have a good car they act like they have something to prove and drive even closer to you. this could really be it's own thread. they've been consistently fucking with me since i was learning to drive years ago.

Personal account, i drive a truck for work and sometimes it's hard to see how close you are to the car in front of you.

But i still stop where i can see the rear wheels of the car in front, but that makes like a car distance.

Which i'm OK with.

Most truck fags who tailgate, are just other fags who would tail gate. Just with a truck so they're more dangerous.

Its Dodge rams in the mountain states

Basically same except my dad would get super angry in addition so I was sitting on my license for a couple years before I actually learned to drive

i love stories like this

>mfw im the asshole driver in my area
at least they are nice and pull off for me usually and never had a problem.