Whats wrong with a current model WRX with a few simple bolt on's to bring the power up?

Whats wrong with a current model WRX with a few simple bolt on's to bring the power up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sYR1dw32hBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, the FA20 WRX is a good car.

Veeky Forums is going to tell you that you'll look like a boyracer in a riced Corolla, but Veeky Forums shitposts nomatter what vehicle you drive.

Driving one feels like your a captain of a cruise liner. It just feels so big compared to its competitors.

>Whats wrong with a current model WRX
vapefags and uneven headers.
It's a 4banger and it always will be

Yeah but you can get a few simple mods to fix the uneven headers.

>fix the uneven headers.
subabu fans think this is a feature.

No hatchback

And bigger means, more practicality, less naggin from wife.

Domestic violence means less nagging from the wife.

no ecoboost

how much more power does equal length give?

Thank god. Doesn't need any more shit.

>giving power
I don't think you understand the point of exhausts.

FA20DIT has even length headers from the factory...

tuning for hp gains

understeer drive

They don't sell the wagon version here, and it's CVT only.

Typical poobaru fag who doesn't know shit about cars.

Then why does it still sound like shit

You may get 1-5 hp from better flow.
might as well ebay turbo

do they come with a twin scroll yet? have not played with the newer ones.

Fuck i dunno i'm a Yota faggot but there is literally no reason to spend money on an exhaust tune.

It's still a stock exhaust, and few stock exhausts ever actually sound good. It doesn't sound bad to me.

youtu.be/sYR1dw32hBs
Both have equal length headers, one with a Nameless axleback and one 100% stock.

Nice meme, neither of my soobs understeer. That's only a problem with cars with open rears, and no turbo subaru has an open rear.

>and few stock exhausts ever actually sound good.
Stock exhausts on subabus sound like stock exhausts. "Enthusiasts" however will do some "tune" and it starts to sound like a V6. This triggers me, i dunno why, like that Nameless axleback. It sounds like shit and it's even worse because i know it's a 4-banger.

it's fat as fuck

it's ugly as shit

Spotted the edgelord

Thanks for noticing me.

Yes, they do (FA20DIT)

Except they really aren't

you'll look like a boyracer in a riced Corolla

>a few simple bolt ons
>a few simple mods
This is why the WRX sucks. It needs bolt ons to even make power above Camry range. Can you really even call it a sports car?

I have a '15 WRX stage 2 and my engine blew up under 15,000 miles. Fuck this car

Because there's more to performance than benchracing.

So you did something wrong yet you blame the car?

>fat
>slow
>ugly

FA20 is equal length headers.

"Competitors" is plural. So, the Focus ST and the new Civic Type R?

Where exactly did I go wrong? This is a poorly made motor.

>it's CVT only

I literally don't believe you.

>FA20DIT
>Poorly made

I bet you used an OTS map from CornCobb tuning or accidently poured vape juice in your gas reservoir.

I was actually thinking of purchasing one of these next year. I'd love to hear some unbiased reviews that don't consist of shitposting, 'muh understeer', and 'muh unequal headers'.

Many thanks.
>Inb4 muh understeer

>Cobb
>Blown up something
These seems to be the trend on my local craigslist. Every single wrx/sti has one of those plugged in and cranked to 11, then blown up in a week. Whats up with people and these shit tuners?

That's a legitimate criticism you fucking faggot.

Just feed me all the pros you fuckhead.

AWD
Decent power
Practical (it's an econobox with a turbo after all)
Free brojobs at the local smoke shop

Does owning one teach me how to vape? I tried once before but it hurt my lungs. I really want to get into vaping so I hope owning a WRX would help.

Friend bought one and it keeps leaking coolant.
The car doesnt even have 3k miles on it and he has to keep taking in for service.

Im not knocking the car, i think Subbies are neat, but yeah that issue isnt very appealing to deal with.
Dont know if its just his car though since he babies it.

stop trying to fit in

>can't google for himself

Fight me faggot.

I'd fucking smash you you weak minded cretin

I had 2 maps intake j pipe ebcs cobb ap protune

Naw, I bet you'd like to suck my cock though. It's alright, I accept your offer fagboy.

Do your """tasteful""" mods properly and you're set. Just remember that it will die if you beat on it without putting any effort into maintenance, and that the tranny isn't as strong as the STi.

I have a '17 and really enjoy it for commuting. It does feel a little large but it's lighter than most sedans today that I can think of. It has great visibility and pretty decent mpg for awd. Pretty decent price per go-fast. Plus, like said, the wife thinks it's practical.

I do wish there were a hatch though. When my lease runs out, I hope there's a hatch available on the next gen and I might actually buy one.

I can't stand the new designs. it looks so boring and generic

EL headers. Sounds like a vacuum cleaner/your run of the mill 200hp+ 4-banger.

Because you only get the typical boxer burble with UELs.

On paper a mazdaspeed6 seem better.A shame that mazdas are pigfat and that cobalt ss turbo are relatively rare compared to msp3.

>boxer burble
it's fake m8

>mazdas are pigfat
>chevys aren't

Reported for using rare pepe

then why the cobalt ss was lighter than the ms3