Rate my oil change, Veeky Forums

rate my oil change, Veeky Forums

the stp is garbage but ok
when in doubt use the synthetic shell rotella

for all I know you tipped the oil in the windshield washer bottle and taped the filter to the bonnet

There is no reason for the stp shit

Pennzoil is okay but dear god man a Wix filter?

Might as well by something from FRAM

better than mine I bought cheap oil and reused the filter

>STP oil treatment

You should have gotten Lucas

Wix filter is good.......but I'd never use Pennzoil because I've heard too many bad things about it. I'm a Mobil 1 whore. I like their oil and their filters.

fuck you for making me turn my monitor sideways but A+ filter and oil

this
im indifferent to oil additives

waste of money/10

9/10, good job OP. I use pennzoil platinum synthetic and Wix filters too. But that other shit looks like useless garbage.

Wix filters are pretty good. I've been using them for a couple years now without issue.

3/10
Royal purple full synthetic with a motorcraft filter seems to be my car's apex oil change

rate mine

I dont know why they put the filter on top when you still have to lift the car to get to the drain plug.

Better than mine, I just did an oil change in my 93 dodge van with oil from the Dollar store, $1.89 a qt. and a $2.50 FRAM filter that was one "Clearance" at Vatozone that was the right size.

My van is a masochist, it begs to be hurt, beat and degraded.

Canadian Tire Special

>Motomaster or Certified dino oil, whichever happens to be on sale
>FRAM filter
>No oil treatment
>Total cost: $17

lol

Not a true synthetic/10

Oil treatment is bullshit

Filter and oil are great tier

Motomaster synthetic is made by shell/Pennzoil anyway.

Penn makes that oil in a high mileage formulation ya know.

And if you didn't strip out the drain plug threads then it was a good oil change.

Pretty good other than that STP additive.

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

Their new natural gas based oil is suppose to be pretty solid.

>Royal Purple
Nice job shilling faggot.

penzoil ultra platinum is the best consumer oil you can buy.. penzoil is shell in case any of you don't know that... their oils exceed pretty much every oem rating out there... good choice user.

R8!!!!!

>wix filter
10/10 perfect
>full synthetic
Good choice
>10w30
Great
>pennzoil
3/10 at least it's not corner store brand """""oil"""""
>STP additive
JUST

Unless you're putting it in something ancient with a flat tappet cam you don't need the additive.

how are mann filters?

The more expensive and obscure the brand is the better they are

It's science

unless it's name brand is all obscure to me, I'm going to change oil for the first time this summer.

Do some googling if you're worried, but they're probably fine.

Everybody says frams are shitty, but people use them every day and their engines don't get instantly de-atmoized.

they're all around the same price anyway.

From ultra is actually one of the best filters consumer can buy. It's metal not fiber and has the highest filtration rate.

your bmw doesnt require 10w60 holy fuck what is your reasoning behind this?

No fresh gasket?

>effort

napa gold + walmart synthetic is good enough for commuter

the fuck are you talking about? i didn't even post that but there are multiple bmw's that use that oil from the factory. and They recommend it in the following vehicles.

2001-2006 E46 BMW M3 coupe
2008-2011 E90 BMW M3 sedan
2008-2011 E92 BMW M3 coupe
2008-2011 E93 BMW M3 convertible
2000-2003 E39 BMW M5 sedan
2006-2010 E60 BMW M5 sedan
2006-2010 E63 BMW M6 coupe & convertible
2000-2003 E52 BMW Z8 Roadster

>no redline
niggers

WIX=SHIT

Once bought wix fuel filter for my benz. When I tightened down banjo bolt with copper washers to filter, the filter casing bent around washer causing leak instantly when I started car. I used torque wrench. Threw that junk away and bought proper Hengst filter.

Mann and Mahle filters are OEM for Volvo's. I've used either brand on my S60 for 10yrs without issue.