Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/blog/pokemon-go)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off

>playing Track My Every Move
>being this cringy

pokemon go fuck yourself

What the fuck is this shitty photoshop

It's Pokemon Go. Literally everyone is playing it except Veeky Forums, apparently.

>Literally everyone is playing it
No, that's just all your NEET nerd friends.

Can't wait until some dumbass crashes into a telephone pole and their last words are pikachu I choose you.

Is this what you meant when you said your life was more fulfilling than I made it out to be?

Really enjoying that rusty pick up truck I see.

How about you go and fuck off

>letting the rust get that bad on your vehicle

ͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ

>motorcycle hit by drunk driver

You should probably go outside and see.

Just whittling away the time until I die.

>You should probably go outside and see.
No one I know besides me even knows of its existence.

I met like thirty new people yesterday playing it.

Lot of NEET nerds, what can I say?

I see a good 10 or so people playing it everyday while I'm at work. Trying to deny it's popularity isn't going to work when it's blown up to the point of making national news the day of release.

Not him but it's literally all people talk about here
EVERYONE is playing it including Normie's who don't play vidya games

I don't know why, but I kind of like you

All these NEETs pretending they meet people playing some nerd game no one cares about.

You can't even see the rust in that low res game capture but thanks for being a fan!

Probably because I'm a pretty happy person.

Your loser friends don't count as "literally everyone"

strange, you have no reason to be

You're right I should probably just kill myself my life sucks so bad lol.

>No one I know besides me
You probably only have 2 friends than, and don't talk to anyone else because you're a flip-phone. faggot.

You know I'm fucking with you right?

Or maybe he's way more social than you to care about kiddie games

Lel tru.

No I'm taking you completely seriously because this is a dead serious thread where I'm desperately defending my lifestyle because I have deep seated self doubt.

Maybe if you didn't live in the middle whothefuckgivesashitnowhere or actually went outside you'd realize this game is actually getting a lot of attention.

Pokemon sucks and you should kill yourself.

Maybe not everyone isn't a nerdy loser millennial who cares about a stupid phone game for a shitty children's franchise?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I LOVE POKEMON. I DONT WANT TO DIE.

Nice projecting faggots. When did I ever say I played it? I'm just saying that in the biggest hangout area nearby me there were a fuck ton of people walking around playing that shit.

Yeah, we know you're a Pokemon virgin nerd.

All weekend, 90% of my employees have spent the entirety of their break time catching pokemon on their phones. Like, what makes it so much more entertaining than doing it on a DS? I can kind of see the appeal in wandering around town to find something rare but just sitting in a break room, static, why bother?

T. NEET benchracer upset that mummy won't let him outside

>Defending a game made for kiddies

Spoken like a true virgin.

I don't play it, but you're socially retarded or haven't gone outside then.

Literally everyone is playing it. Hot gym bunny doing squats? Playing it when she's resting. Hot girl at chipotle who is taking my order? Playing it when not doing shit. Seeing a nigger walk around your neighborhood with his phone out? More than likely Pokemon Go now and not trying to steal. Dumb fuck swerving in and out of lane? He/she isn't drunk, just a lazy fuck that can't walk and do it normally.

Seriously. Every damn store I go to has everyone talking about it. It's stupid. And they are clearly not fat nerds either.

Its fun but goddamn people grind hard

Damn nigga why are you so upset?

No ones upset here, m8

> I'm so grown up I threw away all my toys like two whole years ago

>He still plays video games

>he's still using Veeky Forums
>laughingwhores.jpeg

>I don't know much about girls

>Says the /v/irgin

>unironically playing ingress pokemon expansion pack

OP might be white trash but you must be new to Veeky Forums if you think he's a virgin.

Nah, even normies are going crazy for it.

You'd know if you had facebook.

Took a break to fuk ur gf now I'm back at it

Holy shit. People on this board are insufferable faggots.

>Pretending one of the fastest growing apps of all time is not popular just to shit on OP
Nigga.

That being said: OP, this is a really gay post. It is bad and you should feel bad.

Your physique is bad

>plays Pokemon go
>has shitbox Ram and Foxbody
>lives in whitetrash land

you are becoming my favorite person to make fun of on Veeky Forums

>His only source is Facebook

this is what kind of landmarks western NC gives you in this game...

This is a new low for Veeky Forums

Fuck this board is full of gay faggot children

i have facebook and literally no one has mentioned pokemons

Found the homophobe

Great, I love giving back to the community and the more heat I can take off the tfw no gf dudes and /osg/ the better.

Here's the classic pic for you. Popular "insult" style jokes are that she's my cousin and to a lesser extent that she's too "pasty" (not ethnic enough) and too skinny which she kind of is right now but wasn't when this pic was taken

So post some pics of your cars with pokemon then. Like I said, I'm happy to take all the heat it's not like it's going to defame you or the car in any real way.

>obsessing about what other people do
>not a gay faggot child (quality, mature insult by the way)

>it's summer

How do you put it out like that? I can't see an option to let my piece of shit bird out

Pokemon Go has more installs than Tinder now and has almost more active daily users than Twitter. There are various sources online that can verify this (e.g. similarweb.com/blog/pokemon-go)

another tool for the masses of people who have nothing to contribute to the world, are good at zilch, and no worthwhile hobby

>implying that just because it has a lot of downloads means its isnt cringeworthy bullshit

youre just like the most white trash person on Veeky Forums and its hilarious

thats not skinny thats average fatty fuckers need to go wouldnt surprise me if she was your cousin tho she has that inbred hick look to her

tfwno gf and osg are cancer that deserves hate you just make it easy

Denial much?

If you don't know about this game it's you who lives under a rock

I'm not saying it's not cringeworthy. I was just replying to the people saying it's not popular because they didn't see anything about it on their FB feed full of NEETs.

>Pokemon Go has more installs than Tinder
So? Tinder was only ever used by teenagers and nerdy college kids.

Alternatively he's not a NEET and the people he associates with aren't, either.

>pokemon normie as fuck
>hurr only da NEETs play it and I'm not a NEET xDDD

that's why you have no friends, Veeky Forums

>too 'pasty'
No such thing, I fucking love porcelain skin. The paler, the better
>too skinny
Until you hit auschwitz level, there's really no such thing as too skinny. She's well proportioned, though you say she's thinner now? I'd like to see that. Skinny makes my dick hard.
>she's my cousin
Wincest is best

Don't have any pics of pokemans with my cars yet, just started playing last night.

Here's another, the bitch is ugly.
>she's too "pasty" (not ethnic enough)
No bitch, she's pasty.

lol no. There are so many guys where I work that use it, it's not funny. They're typically 20-30 and the kind of guys that will fuck literally anything. They use it to supplement the number of women that they're picking up from bars and concerts.

It's understandable you might think that based on the car ownership philosophy I've adopted if it were 20 years ago but with references like Trailer Park Boys to draw from you can't be blamed. Come down out of your ivory tower just virtually and take a google maps tour through actual trailer parks and you'll see that what they actually drive are Civics and other 90s Japanese cars and vans.

I'm blue too but most of the gyms here are yellow. Some yellow kids actually gave me shit last night lol.

You need glasses user

Never installed it but I watched my roommate play it. Just doesn't interest me and I actually play vidya. Even my roommate doesn't care much about it and he's a hardcore Pokemon fan. It's just too barebones outside the capture system. I'd rather play one of the real games.

Wow, you must have no friends and/or no social media. Literally all the normies are playing it.

Retarded kids keep walking down my sidewalk staring at their phones running into poles. Explain something to me, if there are pokemons living outside my house could I lean out my window with my phone and suck one up right before someone else has a chance to? Or are they not global and just individual to each person.

They are global but when you catch one it only disappears for you and some rare/elusive ones disappear on their own. I haven't seen anyone steal one away from me but it's possible that it happens and I just haven't seen it or even that it doesn't now but will in the future. New features are going to be added.

the same pokemon will appear for you and your friends if you are walking togeather but someone cannot hunt all the pokemon in an area and take away your chance to catch them

Hmm seems not worth it if you can't grief anyone, I'll stick with Snake

people like you dont belong in fun games like pokemon

How is it fun if there's no PVP? Just for you next time a 12 year old with a razor scooter and a Neff hat comes down my street waving his phone everywhere I'm going to nab the phone with a fishing rod out my window. Maybe I'll make a Pokemon ball that can close on the phone then I can real in, and I'll dress like Dr Robotnik

they are going to add more pvp

eventually TM

you can capture other peoples gyms which is like a pseudo pvp

personally im sick of having to face kids who have 8-10 hours a day to burn on a game while i work, whats nice about pokemon is that there are global teams and the pvo is there but its indirect through the form of gym battles

its more about catching pokemon which is grinding

if you travel a lot this game is fun

Just connect with your fellow team members. Even if you just shit talk the other colors you're still a part of the action

>Rust

You must have a keen eye wutdafuqm8

Translating.
>this guy crashed in my back and said he was looking for pokemons
>can I deal with it?

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ lol

I didnt say anything about trailer parks
I said white trash

Ive seen nicer location and cars in trailer parks

>ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็