Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - All Aboard the 6* Skill Train Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.4.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=495254

>2.5.0 Interim Report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=517774

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5_YGiQYfiYXUORqCeKoEcMGevm77_HqGXXyDbKrQpU/htmlview#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bestest waifu right here.

>she gets a new 6* skill
>she'll be forever stuck at 4* for me because she's unfarmable
it hurts

MFF Artbook confirmed for Korea only.

No one cares

I would legit buy that artbook... ;_;
this is not fair... hopefully they sell digital copies for us and the rest of the globe

Again? Who are you to decide for other people what they care for?

And that is why a Korean team has one EVERY Alliance tournament

>one
won

aw fuck I am so salty I want that artbook
I love jee hyung work... and the card would be a bonus to it

LEAKED ELEKTRA T2 PASSIVE AND 6* SKILL:

>Skill: Fuck you Sharonger! dmg = 100% enemy sharon rogers hp, guaranteed hit, ignores invincibility frames

>T2 Passive: You can't hit me you fucking bitch! absorbs all dmg caused by enemy sharon rogers and transforms into an attack buff

Why wouldn't the art book come to the west? There is literally an interview on marvel website

when can we expect this lunar event? 2.5?

Lunar event this week or next
2.5.0 on the 20th or 21st

There literally isn't. That artwork article is from fucking 2015 or some shit, nothing to do with the Artbook at all.

Whats o-our e-event? Guys...

Why is Songbird's artwork so shit? Looks like she wants to cry.

She knows that with new avengers ending she's going to end up back in the Thunderbolts, and she'll have to hang around moonstone again.

Wait, just to make sure, the Lunar Event is currently happening is it? Because I'm currently running my special missions without having restarted the game. I'd be pretty pissed if I miss out on some tokens that require doing special missions because I didn't reboot the game yet.

And I don't want to miss out on 2-3 special mission runs that would get wasted if I restart the game to find out.

No, it'll probably happen after the update goes live, or next week.

Ah, ok. It'll probably be next week/later this week. If it was when the update goes live then they could have just rolled the event data into the update. Plus the Lunar Festival is the 15th. If it's a 10-day event, then it could run from tomorrow to the 18th.

Crazy how now I have the capability to 5/5 every WB save for IHIM, I realize that BAM are easy to get... its the Chaos norn stones that are fucking me...

>only now

I realized that three or so weeks ago, when i could only get 3 wins a week. Nigga you slow.

Holy fuck how difficult is it to get gold? This game lets you stay poor forever

Newfag here, finally got three 6* heroes. Gonna try out WB. Which is the easiest?

Proxima Midnight on Saturday.

Which heroes?

Oh boy, I'm ready to pirate the shit out of this thing.

Sharon Rodgers 4* mastery at 58
Silk max mastery at 55
Loki max mastery at 51

When does the Kingpin ISO event ends? I'm guessing the Lunar Festival will start shortly after that.

Give Ebony Maw and Thanos a try to learn their patterns. Also Proxima is Sundays, not Saturdays, my bad.

>Satuday

You mean Sunday.

Also, i think Super Giant is easier than Proxima due to PM's third phase being a lagged bullet hell that can fuck up even shielded characters.

See And no, Super Giant fucks you up with the lasers and the fear shit, also Blackbolt. You can easily one-shot Proxima's third phase with a group attack.

Today is the last day of the Kingpin ISO giveaway.

thanks senpai
Is the third villain siege possible without a tier 2? I barely make it when my Sharon dies and the boss still has around 75% hp left

It sounds you still need to build your Sharon. She should easily beat everything in VS.

It is possible, but on at least 2 tries most of the time. You'll want to restart from character selection instead of continuing, if you didn't kill the boss in the first phase, so the stage hazards also restart.

You need lv60 characters though, otherwise your damage won't be enough.

The biggest problem with stage 3 VS is that the enemy has a shitton of health. Generally, you're best off widdling down his health one round, then finish them off with the recommended characters in a second round.

You don't need T2s though, no. A T2 can solo the fight, whereas most T1s won't have the DPS to solo within the timelimit, but since health doesn't reset after a loss, you can beat them through quantity.

>Lunar Festival announced
>this game has zero, wala, niks, 零, zéro, cero, naid, ゼロ, 0 dataminers left

Welp with only 3 6* and neither at 60, I think its a long way till I get to 3rd stage

And why is that a bad thing.

Datamining Strange only left us feeling like shit, since we won't get him til november.

>us
Speak for you, fagboy.

>SG needs 3000 bios to go from 40 to 60

Yeah, nah, i'll get a few more T2's before i start investing in her, giving up my farming when i only have 7(8, tomorrow) six stars isn't worth it.

We do have dataminers though. How do you think we found all the card data, even the unreleased art book ones?

>card data
Anything good?

Yeah, those Korean-exclusive Art Book cards? Completely fucking broken. See for yourself:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5_YGiQYfiYXUORqCeKoEcMGevm77_HqGXXyDbKrQpU/htmlview#

will the art book only give a card code that works for a Korean account?

I don't think so. From the looks of it, it gives you an Android-only code, regardless of region. It's just that the book is only on sale in Korea.

Oh nice nice, maybe I might just buy one

It is easy to get gold when you can do alliance battle, vs, and the daily missions during hot time. The thing is things upgrading gears, or iso, and finding a particular iso set takes a ton of gold.

>during hot time
Does the 30% extra gold affect VS and AB drops?

how you gonna buy one? I can't understand the site

Do you live in Korea? Because if not, then I don't see how you're going to get one. The site where it's being sold doesn't sell outside of Korea.

No. It only effects the gold you get from killing enemies (which gets counted automatically if you use a clear ticket).

Everything is possible with enough monies.

Whoever the first person is to get a copy and sell it on ebay is going to make MAD. FUCKING. DOSH.

Think of how much the American whales will pay for one of those cards?

No I was talking about the daily missions, the one that you can only do two of a day.

shit.jpg

Not every hot time has bonus gold..

what are ally heroes in WB? Are they very important?

>Green Goblin bios in AB

Goddammit. Oh well, at least it's reset day.

>mfw i just maxed all of ANTS skills
>only have upgrading and awakening his 6* isos left before i fully max him

This was probably a waste of gold, but hey, i really like him.

ANTS is fucking good and can counter Sharon Memers in TL so no problems there

Ultimate Green Goblin looks like badass and his skills are pretty good. Why is he so uncommon?

Because people don't want to invest tons of time and mats into a character that's "pretty good". Particularly when that character is locked behind a uniform.

please, teach me how to get it in korea ;_; I really like the work from jee
as a drawfag, his book would be of great reference

Has anybody actually done the math on card drop rates at different rift difficulty levels? I've been running whatever the one is that costs six during hot time since it seems you get at least twice as many cards out of that compared to the easiest difficulty, but I could just be imagining things. Hell, the hardest difficulty may even be better considering a blue card is worth 36 normal ones, but I have no idea.

The highest level always seems like a ripoff but unless you know the 3* card drop rates it's hard to say.

>his book would be of great reference
That's...not how grammar works.

But, yeah, just go to the korean Craigslist, or something.

How "Change Option" work?

It changes everything but the main, first stat. Basically just rerolling so if you have two shit 6*s you can reroll one.

fuck this I give up on WB till I get more 6 stars
This old fucker casts something and I can't even cast any skill even though my obelisks say stun resist

Are you sure you aren't getting guard broken or one of the other ten effects that look exactly the same. I'm pretty sure proxima with attacks that cause the stun effect.

Main is the orange one, right?
The first?

How many 6*s do you have and who?

You mean the thing that makes you golden and locks you in place? That's Paralysis, not Stun.

Yeah.

Sharon, Silk and Loki
Nah, that thing just disappears and I suddenly can't spam my skils then stuff hits me from below

I think I need a week or so to get accustomed with WB

Oh, you're just trying to attack while Ebony Maw has his i-frames up. He's a bitch to fight since he spends half his time in i-frames and can't be hurt and interrupts skills. He's not a hard WB, but he's definitely the most annoying.

I'm not sure if you can beat him in time with zero strikes but try setting down loki's clones and running away. They won't get thrown off by his teleporting like Sharon.

sorry my man

That's what I tried. Kept spamming illusion and barrier and ran around till I got hit by his shadow skill or something

its ok?

how do whales get all the extra TL entries?

Yeah good for Angela

If a guy don't have fire attacks fire damage is just wasted or give the guy fire?

I remember a Venom that can freeze.

Yes. Will work perfectly for T2 Sailor Moon Knight

>us
I couldn't be happier

best team for black widow?

The fire damage is useless on him though

The best team for Black Widow is not using a Black Widow at all.

Quick! Go to timeline! There's a guy named "Reikari" running Elsa and 2 one-stars.

It's a waste if they don't do fire damage. There's a proc that gives your character freeze, which is what you saw on Venom.

You can spend crystals to recharge your T/L entries twice a day, so whales will spend crystals each day to double or triple their number of entries.

Fucking whales man

The stupidest thing is that if you do spend crystals each day for the maximum number of entries, it only becomes worth the investment if you get 1st place. Any lower and you'll have lost crystals.

They get more Honor Tokens at least ;^)

Is anyone else experimenting an awfully high amount of lag or is it just my shit connection?

Looking gut. Who can benefit from that?

Wasp would probably benefit the most. With GBI + Stun resist, she'll never get knocked out of her 6* or 5* so she'll stay invulnerable 99% of the time, and the proc will help her low DPS.

A better obelisk that needs a re-roll.

Now that I got her to 6/6/60, she is a lot of fun. I tried her in a solo against ebony maw to see what she could do. I got him a good chunk into his 3rd phase. I was worried initially that I wouldn't even be able to get him past phase 1 because of how stingy he is with how much he can be hit. I don't have an obelisk on her, and I was using T1 physica attack strikers x4 and T1 warmachine striker. Teamed her with iron fist (for the team up, my IF is not good at all) and deathlok (just for the leadership, also not good at all)

I'm going to try and get IAAG for her because her damage is pretty solid (and at T2 it definitely will be) but her issue for me is outlasting the WB. Her 3* would let her tank free hits to proc it more or less on demand though.

As for her her abilities:
>1* is okay. 2 fast-ish hits but its nothing special
>2* is garbage, really long and slow and doesn't feel like it does the damage to make up for it
>3* is amazing and lets her get away with murder or just tank through annoying stuff
>5* seems pretty song but the animation is long. Doesn't seem too reliable but following right after a 3* lets me get it all off
>6* is fantastic. Fast and hits like a truck

Now that I have a feel for what she can do, I think her damage is good so recovery gear will work best if I'm going IAAG. At T2 she will honestly have no damage problems at all since she already hits pretty hard - for reference I was entering ebony maw's 3rd phase with almost 3 minutes left on the clock.

I see potential, and now I can't wait to work on her further toward T2 and try her in AB