youtube.com/watch?v=Rdbl7h8Xyk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY is msrp allowed? why cant cars be sold like saturns were? this is bullshit

1. People buy them.
2. See 1.

>CVT
Wait, what?

>FREE market

If you're dropping 40k buy a focus or a F150 with a pile of options, or a Corolla

>6-speed
>CVT
Why is THIS allowed?

>$40k
>Buy a focus
This is the single worst post ever made on Veeky Forums.

Good work, faggot.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Ford Focus MSRP

thats an RS, you dumb faggot. Thats like saying the BMW 5 series starts at 95k just because the M5 starts at 95k.

So basically totally correct if you really want a good car and don't want the extra bullshit.

Awesome, glad we agree.

That's like saying people in the market for a normal, semi-luxury family sedan should buy an STI you dumb faggot

I don't follow.

That's like saying you're telling me you want to pay more for something so it can work less for you?

>Frontal collision warning
>adaptive cruise control
>lane keeping assist
>lane departure warning
>moonroof/sunroof
>full leather interior
Welcome to the Honda accord touring people

Inflation for one.
Sticker prices usually aren't what people pay, at that price you could spend $2-$6K less easily.
Nowadays a lot of features and options that were previously restricted to luxury cars are now in higher level trims of non-luxury brands.

Honda hates the concept of individually picking optional features and mainly bundles them into packages. Where I am the most expensive accord package is $34,830 with a CVT. I could get just below $39,000 if I added shitloads of stupid dealer installed accessories.

cause that's why saturn had major infighting that caused saturn to be killed.

that must be some kind of mistake unless they gave the V6 a CVT which would be the worst idea in the world.

>lane keeping assist
Maybe this will force people to actually figure out what that stalk on the left side of the wheel is for when they try to switch lanes and the car won't let them.

They finally put a CVT in the accords huh :(

It's not a car, it's a transportation appliance.

>interested in family sedan
>buy a focus
>buy an f150

C'mon, user. Get it together.

Does the accord scream I'm a family man? I want one but I'm pretty young and don't want people to think that I'm already a parent

Git the coupe.

It screams "I don't know shit about cars and bought the most generic econobox I could find despite being garbage for nearly 10 years"

The accord has literally NEVER been garbage. Hell, it's never been anything less than fantastic.

>FWD ecoshitter
>fantastic

kek

> not liking the honda accord

ISHYGDDT

Honda seems shitty now I wouldn't buy anything from them anymore

>being this retarded

Just fuck my shit up

Are we having one of these threads?

>2016
>not paying over 50k for a malibu

What are you, poor?

>90 grand for a fucking suburban

>you can't be like TAKUMI in it, it fucking sucks!

>31 similarly speced cars in your area

need more options!

That's the part that bothered me the most. I thought I was being ridiculous adding all this shit, but apparently being this fucking retarded is seriously in demand.

>price for equipment
what the fuck? how do you end up having almost twice the price of the car only on equipment?

You can literally buy a used w205 c class with that money, are a used cayenne turbo

Porsche, that's how.

What is the purpose of this SUV

a badge and cargo space

to get to and from the cheesecake factory very quickly

yeah it just does that. you try to switch lanes it yells at you and takes control of the wheel

you can pretty much go anywhere in a cayenne

they're tanks

no they're not where the fuck did you read that?

locking diffs
height adjustable suspension
stupid strong suspension rigidity
great trans/transfer case combo

i bet these could go toe to toe with any wrangler

and the toureag which shares the platform, both are offroad beasts

but porsche paint is very expensive to repair, so not many people use them to their full abilities

at least theyre not as cheap as toyota

>2016 Land Cruiser
>STARTING AT $83K

I thought you were joking

what the fuck

it looks better in that angle where i cant see the grille

the current land cruiser is a luxury suv, so duh

Man, that car is not worth $83k in the least. I've cleaned a couple of those and it's amazing how much money they want for them. It's no wonder all the wealthy folks that come in buy Yukons and Tahoes instead

>those wheels
>that 25k tier styling
>luxury

>small wheels and conservative styling mean it's not a luxury car

admittedly it's not a hit with the people who buy luxury SUV's, for obvious reasons (conservative design etc.), but it's a luxury SUV nonetheless.

it looks like it should cost less

Inflation

>I'm going 16 and just got my license: The Post

I have better for you.

Well Nissan's done it...

>Nissan

Well, there you go. The downy brother of the Tojo auto-makers.

Just buy a Type-R instead.

>wants a practical daily driver
>buy this rough riding sports coupe with thinner glass and no insulation instead

Inflation? Yesterdays 30k car is todays 40k car.

>40K F150

40K is about what you can expect for a new full crew cab long box 150 or 1500. Hell even just regular cabs and a long box are 30k.

Because suburbanites will pay it
My aunt wanted to spend 40k on a highlander but my uncle convinced her to get a 2013 X5 with better options for the same price.

Well technically that is a Schutzstaffel or more popularly an SS.

You see idiots buy new SUVs so far as I recall they have always been really expensive for what they are.

Plus now we have crossovers which are a fusion of the worst parts of a midsize/fullsize sedans and a SUV which is so bad idiots by them in spades.

You can get either a traditional 6 speed auto or the CVT or a 6 speed manual if you get the coupe

wow why do they all look soooo fucking ugly?
jesus christ.

like copy pasting a generic car model in PS and enlarging it to hell, what the fuck is wrong with that company?

To help finance real Porsche cars.

That is litteraly a e39 562

That's a Commodore.

Fucking kek

You want a fx4 with a ecoboost try 45k.
O and no leather, big infotainment system
Sun/moon roof.

>inflatable seatbelts

What kind of meme shit is this ford

20k for 370z
Why is this allowed?

>I ONLY LIKE LAMBOS CUZ V12

Dude shut the fuck up. I bet you also hate the Camry, Corolla, Civic, CR-V, etc... "normal" cars because they don't carry a V8 TWIN TURBO DELUXE 69999 HORSEPOWER engine.

You can buy a loaded mazdarari for that price

Dear god Toyota what the fuck

Shit even has a ferrari twin turbo v8 for 10k more on the price in the Levante S

This engine is the v8 option
Same as the 488 GTB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_F154_engine

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdbl7h8Xyk0

Wow that jag starts at 40?

thats cray cray value

>jaguar F pace
>40k

holy shit dude If I ever become a cuck and need an SUV Im getting one

maserati engines have a crossplane crank, ferrari engines have a flatplane

don't really sound the same

>become a cuck

it wouldn't be worth it you fucc boi, get a fucking hatchback if you want to haul shit around and keep your masculinity

>hatchback
>masculinity

48k for a well equipped one. Seems too cheap...

nah dude, there is a moment in life where your mistress demands an SUV and she won't be happy with a small crossover, she will demand a big SUV

0/10

>hatchback
>keep your masculinity

hatchbacks are fucking cool kiddo, get with the times

If your a yurofag yeah. Still chick cars in murica

if you actually bought a saturn, though, you had far worse problems than GM ever did

MSRP is based on market conditions
Cars are normally not in short supply so they sell under the MSRP normally. Unless its a high demand model or limited production

Same thing applies to most things. Look at the graphics card industry today. They are charging 20% over MSRP because demand is so high.