So I heard you said hondas are slow

>So I heard you said hondas are slow
>How about you come up to the local touge and challenge our type Rs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_l7XRYXvGM
youtu.be/Zu0cnpubjxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his forehead is so shiny

ok
youtube.com/watch?v=8_l7XRYXvGM

>FD2
>Australia

Get fucked you ricey cunts. The only CTRs we have here are important EP3s and FN2s. I'll chop you Vietnipnong cunts along the freeway so hard you'll limp back to Inala as chop suey.

Fuck that was not the right image; I need to organize my shit. That said I do think it encapsulates Civic drivers quite well.

You boys ever hook one of those things and see which one drags you to the gay bar faster?

It's an ep3 you retard.

We also have a few ek9s...

There is also one ek9 in sydney that is registered as en ek1 with an illegal vin swap.

>Australia
Hondas ARE slow. We didn't get any of the good ones for some stupid reason.

we got dc5r and dc2r, and ek4, dc2, and b16as in our del sols when Americans got shitty D series ones.

Why don't we just race right here on the strip where I'm the one with the advantage?

Americans got b series del sol too as well as dc2 and dc2r

That's not really a race...
God how boring must that be, just straight line shit.

>i-it's not a race because I said it isn't
What excuse will you make when someone brings a RWD car that actually outhandles your FWD econobox?

>DC5R
Our ones are complete shit. Engine isn't close to the JDM K20A, no brembos, no floor braces, no front control arms, etc.
No.
>DC2R
Which are rare and still gimped with a shit cast intake manifold verses the equal length stainless in the JDM.
>EK4
And?
Where's the glorious master race EK9?
>del sol shit
Oh who the hell cares.

Our hondas are fucking shit compared to the JDM ones.
At least we got good preludes.

>le touge
>hurr durr let's go drive around mountain roads at 40 mph
Shit's fucking gay. When your car can go faster than 160 mph, come find me on the Shuto Expressway.

I'm not sure what handling he's doing in a drag race but I dunno. I'm not sure why you take pride in making fun of poor people.

Uh huhuhuhuh

Uh huhuhhuh

You said "gay"

uh huhuhuh

You seem pretty bootyblasted

Meet us there you gook faggots

Willing to put my money on the Honda's. Stock for stock pretty sure the Honda's would win

There is no such thing as good preludes so I am going to discard your opinion.

I just think they are gay. You can make anything fast if you dump 10k into it.

They are almost standard type Rs.

This makes me ashamed to be a Queenslander.

Go back to your ss ute or skyline, and stay in your rural country town please.

I'm on the gold coast, and don't drive a commodore. Hondas and ricers are just gay, I'm sick of seeing these faggots with big wings on 86s too.

But how much hp do those decals add?

silvia with rotas

I don't have a silvia

Really suprised you dont have a commdore or silvia / skyline with el cheapo parts all over it.

You truely do seem like that kind of bogam.

Okay is it a ke70 with p plater shit all over it?

tell me if i am getting close.

Let's see if you can beat my 86 and my partner's FD.

Kek. When I was younger I had turbo rotaries that actually went hard. No rice, no show. As I'm actually 31, I'm not on my Ps. Sorry you're a faggot that drives a slow fwd.

>hondas
>come up to the local touge and challenge our type Rs.

I bet you also think classic british roadsters like austins are girls cars.

No? How is that even relevant. Hondas are econoboxes that faggots such as those in OP pic rice up. I then have to see their stupid cars everywhere, wait for their low gay pieces of shit over speed bumps, and hear their disgusting fart can exhausts. At least the exhausts sound better than lancers, but that is their only saving grace.

>Owns turbo rotaries like rx7s
>Complains about other low cars.

Do you even know what a k20 is?

>Owns rotary
>Complains that hondas sound bad

>>rwd magically out handles fwd

Bus rider detected. Need For Speed is not a simulator.

>queensland
Enjoy prison for being in a group lmao

Well, as I'm a mechanic, yes I do. The one advantage of owning a riced Honda is that you don't have to have the awkward conversation of telling your family that you're gay, they already know.

Nice b8 m8

Also, wasn't complaining about standard low cars, complaining about stancefags that have them dumped as fuck, so they also handle like ass.

Rotarys sound worse than any high reving honda owners.

The cars in the picture clearly are not stanced.

>Rotarys sound worse than any high reving honda owners.
Said noone ever. Stop being so butthurt that you drive a riced up econobox. If you want a proper Honda why not just buy an s2000? Actual good car.

>The cars in the picture clearly are not stanced.

The cars on the picture are clearly riced out econoboxes ownes by p plater fags. Look at the fucking weeb stickers all over that left one. At least the right one is clean.

I bet you have a downshift sticker don't you.

Said noone ever?

People fucking hate the way rotarys sound..

Any rotary owner should know this...

Downshft is for retards, and their meets are full or retarded p platers.

Also rory who started downshift is a retard, and bogans from boostcruising contribute to it.

>People fucking hate the way rotarys sound..

Kek. As above, gr8 b8 m8. Are you on the coast, and do you own one of the pictured Hondas?

>Also rory who started downshift is a retard, and bogans from boostcruising contribute to it.

That's quite sad that you even know the guys name.

>using Western letters in Japan
I would think they would use Japanese on their license plates.

Ozfag plates, filthy Chinese mainlanders

Destroy them easily in my turbo VL Commodore without even spilling an open can of VB

Confirmed it

Granted they were a CL7 Accord Euro R and FD2 Civic Type R

They could not keep up but good effort

I've known rory for years... way before he even started downshift and was a collage student working in woolies driving around in a sss pulsar his dad bought him.

People with actual fast cars are not meant to respond...

I was hoping for replies from neets with thrashed out miatas beaten up 240s and other shitboxs.

Where's MR

My car is slow

It's not really magic, fwd requires more care with acceleration since if you're turning and braking or accelerating you end up using up way more of the available grip of your front wheels whereas rwd distributes it more evenly.

>32 gtr
>slow

Its been walked on by a FD with an exhaust and PFC so yeah

FD's are also fast though... even standard they are fast.

Yeah I guess compared to base stock 4 cylinders they're fast

13 second car from the factory is pretty fast.

Compare that to turbo silvias and other things like that from the factory... They are a fast car.

I'd say any car that can run 12s on 90s rubber is fast

I'll see how they stack up in the states. I'm sure they'll both get revved at by every Camaro and Mustang that sees them.

For now I've only beat a Evo 1, a couple of other R32 GT-Rs and a MKIV Supra in the Skyline and a 87 Galant VR4 in the FD lel

has all of that been highway pulls and/or stoplight racing or have you been doing anything with turns

>rebuild vinyls
wew

Hey, rebuild is good fap material since it doesn't have all that self-hatred and depression that made it hard to fap to the characters in the show.

Highway pulls and stoplights.

We do go hauling ass up in the mountains but not racing each other

Uneventful vid related
youtu.be/Zu0cnpubjxg

God, the roads in japan are beautiful. I'd accept being in a late stage capitalist hellhole economically to be able to drive on those.

>There is also one ek9 in sydney that is registered as en ek1 with an illegal vin swap
Working the Jimmy magic. As pointless as it would be I'd love to import a Chevy SS and swap the plates and VIN with a Commodore for UDSM-tyte rep.

>not having poignant depressionfaps

I'm shitposting, I'm depraved enough to fap to any of it though the series is still objectively better
4.0 fucking when

probably not for a couple years at least unfortunately, maybe more if he takes a break after godzilla

One of those guys should have a FF shirt, the person that always ruins it just shows up on a bus full of people who can't be happy and can't stand people who actually own cars. You know the ones that actually like cars.

>The local too gay? Are you a bunch of tossers or what?

>EP3
>RSX

they're both pigfat with macpherson struts up front

I wouldn't know him if he said hello to me in the street. All I know is that 99% of cars I've seen with a downshift sticker are cancerous pieces of shit. So are you on the coast, and is one of those Hondas yours?

Nah senpai.

what kind of car do you drive?

A pigfat old supra?

Thank fuck for that. Maybe there is hope for you yet

Soon to spend 20k modding a crx though...

Sucks that you can't close the hood well with a k20 so will have to just go for a b series... oh well...

150-180hp life, I guess.

Is that poofter who cries about "bogans" crying about bogans again?

Wonder what the soft cunt drives. Probably a riced out Civic.

Nobody likes bogans.

>Is that poofter who cries about "bogans" crying about bogans again?
Which one m8

I've seen this Integra around Sunnybank before.

What's wrong with bogans? They're a simple folk that know how to enjoy themselves.

Some cunt. Probably lost his girl to a bloke in a SV6 ute with Chevy badges.

Which one though? Link post. Keen to know if it's me or the other guy.

If I ever lost my girl to anyone it would probably be a university professor with 5 degrees or a scientist or something like that.

My girlfriend hates bogans more than I do.

Are you the bloke with "awful, abusive" bogan parents who had a whinge about this thing.

Everybody hates bogans.

Are you still butt hurt about that old ugly kingswoododore with the shitty wheels only redeeming part being the crazy engine?

All my mates would laugh at the way that thing looks and some even have owned australian cars like ap6 wagon and xm falcon.

Lol nope. That looks like a good skid.

You have to give it that.

I think the best skid I've ever seen is George sapparavich (spelling?), look it up on YouTube. Thing is a monster, basically idling in top gear smoking like a champ, and the throttle response is insane.

Always guys with wog last names have the craziest cars.

>Well, as I'm a mechanic, yes I do. The one advantage of owning a riced Honda is that you don't have to have the awkward conversation of telling your family that you're gay, they already know.

fuggggggg

>p plater

Omg evil Hoons in there high powered turbo hoon vehicles oh no call Tracy Grimshaw get the Copa

Would a TL SH-AWD be able to beat those cars? Because I just bought and would like to know.