Old: eyosongive.us

MF's contest pic is finally done! eyosongive.us/bmf6.jpg
Tons of alts can be found at eyosongive.us/poll.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnNYe6vYocI
youtube.com/watch?v=czuXiQjBa0c
youtube.com/watch?v=j6dctJAiKuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me, /lolg/, why do you still play league in 2016?

Sometimes my friends invite me. Mostly I don't.

What if you got 10% of your ping (in ms) as ad/ap? What ping would people decide to be optimal?

I don't. I just come to laugh at the lolbabies still playing this excuse of a game.
Dota general is right around the corner but their greedy company has them by the balls with shit skins for their shittier waifus,

Probably about 60-70ms
Any higher and I can feel the champ reacting after I've clicked. Which wouldn't be worth the stats.

Just play karthus with as much ping as you can

X for nice butts

I'm done with Shen. Is Sion a good tank top?

SO GET THIS GUYS. Riots idea of a nerf on a broken champ is nerfing the AD by 5 on a AP champ. fucking top kek memes.

really, people need to be fired at that clown jerk fest of a company.

Because out of all the MOBA games out there, this game seems to be the one that I enjoy the most.

dota is shit
hots heroes are way too expensive
i already beat DS3
don't feel like buying overwatch

Sion is great. He can struggle in lane phase sometimes but he shitstomps teamfights.

>we are nerfing ekko
>by 5 ad
>we know he is a AP champ
>but that 5 AD man, its the top reason pro players ban him. its going to make a significant difference at worlds!

This. How many times have I seen a Sion ultra feed and then start roaming and smash team fights.

Pure maiden get

his most common high elo build is Trinity Force into Tank so yeah, I'd say it's a good targeted nerf.

This is a list of the popular Ekko builds according to Counterplay.GG

Do you see that first item in literally every single item build?

Tell me what its passive scales off of.

You reaize that he was overpowered because of his tank build, right? I know the nerf is a hand slap but the solution to an AP champion being strong without building AP is to nerf his base damages. It's a small nerf to aa, and indirect nerf to his sheen and W total damage.

HAHA Lissandra shits out stones because thats what old people do!

Ap ekko mid is average.

Tank ekko top is so cancerous he's survived TWO nerfings and this third one won't hurt him too much either. Tank ekko top takes fervor of battle. Most of his damage is fucking auto attacks.

that's a 15 damage nerf to any hit with trinity force, 10 with iceborne gauntlet, both are common as fuck on him.

did you guys see ioki on reddit

Does anyone on lolg remember or play this stupid fucking champion? So outdated and unplayable.

What are the best times to play? I find morning/noon/late night to be the best when the kids are in school/bed :^)

Hell, he has very few matchups he can't just adapt to.
E max wins vs a lot of champs, Q max shitstomps a lot of melees and he is easy as fuck to gank for.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnNYe6vYocI

Maxing e is hella underused. I do it all the time when I'm in a lane where I'm going to get my ass beat.

t. A d5 mid main who one tricks sion when he gets top lane.

whenver ur not playing like shit
so never

Tilt is a gambling term for when you start losing and keep making bad choices trying to compensate your losses.

Sion's laning is just flexible as fuck, hell if you're really struggling and can't dent the other fucker (like in the case of a mundo) you can even max W.

Should I max Q or E second on Leona?
I used to max E but I'm not too sure after the changes

Nasty.

I sure did. Dudes my inspiration.

it has already begun

Why do kids always try to pretend that Tilt is exclusive to league or that it doesn't exist? Tilting is one of the oldest concepts in the book, and it shows up literally everywhere.

Its shit.

Why would I have expected anything from akafag.

because once leaguefags get their hands on a word they make it 100% sure that it's spammed at every possible time and manner
tilt wasn't used in league until like this season in and after that it's been lit up like a wildfire

same as toxic

>there are people in this thread who haven't pretended to be tilted during a game of poker so their opponent would let their guard down

>get top
>Yorick gets banned
>get mid
>Yorick isn't banned
>but the dumbass support picks him
I just want to make them remember

I NEED ASSASSIN UPDATE INFORMATION NOW! I CAN'T WAIT 2 WHOLE MONTHS

Anything above 30 ping is unplayable for me.

I'd rather keep my 15 ping. I can get the extra AD/AP from items and still shit on kids with higher ping because less lag when issuing commands (compared to them).

>draft
heh

>assassins will never be removed from the game
Why do I even play this game

WITH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIIIIDE

Almost nude is better than fully naked. I think I'm getting a boner.

Because tilting shouldn't exist and the moment someone says "I'm tilted" is the moment they should have stopped tilting. Making poor choices because you made poor choices sucks. Knowing that you've made poor choices that lead to poor choices and then CHOOSING to make more poor choices isn't tilting. It's fucking being shit at the game.

Anyone who says "I'm tilted" I immediately report for int feeding if it's ranked.

Blind pick is pure cancer

The W AOE damage spawns on killed champs. Her E resets on Q mark proc.

no FUCKING TATTOO

Give it some time. He just got released so of course people are gonna use him immediately for testing.

Speaking of which, for those who have used him, what's his build? I'm pretty sure rushing Sheen and then Trinity seems to be his priority but what else? 6.18 is gonna hit live tomorrow from where I belong so I wanna know in advance the items he needs.

blade of the repick king desu

knowing your emotions are fucking with your judgement and being able to actually get them back under control are two different things user.

I will agree with the idea that people who refuse to keep trying because "they're tilted" are the fucking worst though.

If trinity force is core like you think I'll let you in on a pro tip.

Anyone who builds tri force has one build and it's tri force into full tank.

I want to suck on those breasts so much

Sheen for sure is his first pick, makes his Q better at last hitting and trading and gives him mana for E harass.

Trinity is the go-to, and is almost there. Trinity will definitely last you for another two or three tank items but once late game hits you're going to want a death's dance or something since you fall off pretty hard and don't have any defensive steroids to avoid getting wrecked by late game carries if you don't kill them quickly.

I guess you could try going chilly mittens but I haven't tried it yet because the AS from trinity is too good for tower pushing.

My ex girlfriend mained MF, Ahri and Kat, did I fuck up by breaking up?

healthy foxes

Yes emotions are hard to control when you're a toddler. Assuming that no one playing league is a toddler there is no excuse for not being able to reel yourself in.

I'm not saying you can recover and play your absolute best but you can know that ships have sailed and you need to play safe from here on out.

Why is her skirt so short?

>tfw guy who complains about being tilted in draft lobby
>he thinks i care about what happened in his last game

nothing more faggy

what the fug do I build on top/mid lulu

full ap feels lack luster unless I get fed, then the attack speed on-hit meme only goes so far

i only want to play lane lulu because
1. i got her only good (in-game appearance) skin yesterday (winter wonder)
2. the "buff" to her Q this patch, or rather riot actually making the ability reflect what the tooltip alleged beforehand.

>In Patch 6.13, we made a few changes to Lulu, including increasing Glitterlance’s slow at lower levels. That slow increase was not in effect, so we’re updating Glitterlance with our previous intent.
>2 MONTHS

also
>Fixed a bug where Secret Stash wasn’t extending the duration of Refillable Potion, Hunter’s Potion, or Corrupting Potion

C O M P E T I T I V E I N T E G R I T Y

>maining the trinity force of sluts

no you did good

Ice gloves seems to be a very good item for him from what I see.

Do you think Tittyhydra is a good item for him after Trinity and maybe around 1-2 tank items?

She feels lackluster because she's not supposed to be played solo. Play her support or just accept that you're going to have a mediocre lane in return for the team utility you give later on.

>Sluts
>Posts skank-queen.

Her Sinister Steel better be a huge amount of damage if it only spawns on champion kill.

>sir hc easy plays 2 bottom tier champions yet he's diamond
What's your excuse /lolg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=czuXiQjBa0c

Keep in mind she is getting a new damaging W.

I don't even understand what those fags are on about. Across 6 years I have been tilted twice. Once I was first timing tryndamere in normal and my lane opponent was a d1 gp main. The difference in our skill was astronomical and there was absolutely nothing I could do. I died under turret a few times and then I just had to go farm the jungle. Quit league for a month after that.

The first time I was playing against a shitter who kept spamming chat cause he was pantheon and I was fiora (which is the most unwinnable match up in the game). I tilted early. Fed. Reeled myself in. Carried the game.

Tilting is a meme.

>play karthus with 20,000 ping
>do 550+(1200) damage per target, with ult
sure, why not

>Plays Nasus while duoing with a jungler.
>Which basically means you get to freefarm because anybody trying to pressure you will be punished.

I am so fucking sick of Nasus duos man, holy shit.

He plays like trick the map, not the lane. Their picks make sense for their playstyle to split and backdoor, not to dominate and groupfight

do people really think that darius is strong lmao

Riot said they were changing her Q around too. What's new about it?

>quit league for a month after tilting
>tilting is a meme

You are an idiot

How can a virgin be a slut? Not saying she isn't a tease and incredibly flirty, but a slut needs to actually have sex in order to be a slut.

Post more lewds.

sounds like my kinda girl ( (o) /_| (o) )

>kat
>slut
NO

Xth for Katarina
bestest girl ever
:3c

It didn't impact my decisions in that game to try and play more aggressive to counteract the feeding I had already done. I played my tower as best I could (which is what you do when you're tilted instead of running out and feeding more).

It upset me to a stupidly high degree. It didn't "tilt" me into playing worse.

Tilting does not equate to getting upset.

>play Yorick
>go 4/3/13
>get a S-

easy crate desu

I wish retards would stop blaming me when I jungle. If you die that's on you, asshole. Besides, I need to farm too you stupid bitch.
What do you expect me to do in an early gank? Alpha Strike in tickle them with my negative AA damage?

youtube.com/watch?v=j6dctJAiKuE

where is our boy sseth?

More what?

>haven't gotten a crate in two months despite getting an s 8/10 games.

I have three forged keys. What is this horseshit.

>playing yi

there's your problem

>actually thinking 10-15 damage is a significant nerf when this kid can perma slow you and stun for days.

ye ok lads.

>Get a jungler that picks Yorick
>he walks up to my enemy laner, Jax
>I'm pinging careful because I saw Lee walks in to the top brush
>yorick fucking dies
>thanks gp

fuck junglers desu

you can only get crates playing champs you haven't gotten a crate on before

Sorry I actually like carrying games. I'm not here to be your bullet sponge.

yeah you post this shit on /lolg/ when you could be using that time to gank my lane you shitter

DESU reg tank ekko is just the flavor right now.

AP tank ekko is 1000s of times worse honestly.

>he can't carry on a tank or a bruiser
>he doesn't know how to end the game quickly

>before
I thought it reset each month? Like it says I'm allowed to get chests on Malz and fiora yet I'm not getting any.