I'm about to buy a new srt hellcat because I want one and can afford it. Tell, why shouldn't I

I'm about to buy a new srt hellcat because I want one and can afford it. Tell, why shouldn't I.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLeP2icw-9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JktdFghg1Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

insurance

You're bad, deal with it.

no ecoboost

because shelby gt500 has 750hp. also will get smoked by standard coyote powered GT mustang.

Not a good idea

Enjoy your blown engine after leaving the lot.

Why buy/spend money on FCA at all. It's for dumb people high on nostalgia and "muh parents/grandparents always bought Chrysler" bullshit.

It's a gigantic boat with 700hp as its only redeeming quality

not everything is a drag race. pic is very related

It wont protect you in a small overlap crash.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLeP2icw-9c

that looks as bad as the f150

It's probably not the best choice you could make for the money but who cares. It's your money, buy what you like and have fun.

insurance companies must love this car. just imagine the premiums.

Just don't drive if you're that scared

unless you are going to keep it intact and flip it for 2x-3x its price in 15 years ago, get a 392 and twin turbo it

this

>ago

diregard that

It does.

I don't understand how that works.

Someone can also get a car that performs well in a small overlap crash. With your solution, the person can't drive at all. With my solution, the person can still drive. My solution is superior.

Are you a nigger?

Chrysler.

You can't really say "Not everything is a drag race" as a counterargument against the hellcat

Do it. It may be pointless, but it will be fun as hell

because you can get a GT350r

lol

Hellcats are super-bullshit products. Every time you step on the pedal, you get wheel spin and that is a wastage in every way possible. Why not just get a Mustang GT350 which is surely more fun, more glorious sounding which is unique to it, and not an automatic?

Don't believe me? Go to YouTube and search for Hellcat build quality videos...a thorough example is this;
youtube.com/watch?v=JktdFghg1Ys

I am not biasing. You can also check out the Camaro Zl1? 1LE?

Why not just get tires with more grip? They probably wont last as long and wont work as well in cold weather, but they would help.

Do you want a car with a shit reliability and quality control and also want to spend an extra on a set of wheels?

Only good thing about it is that you can masturbate to the HP number.
Literally entry-level Ford car build quality, shitty interior. Buy a fucking Porsche, it's 100 times better on any level.