overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 28 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet (Outdated)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

1st for Rein

Cutest and best pairing

>Fly to my teammates in need as Mercy
>suddenly hear an ult
>Oh shit. Abort ABORT!"

Nth for damn ingrate

No lying down on the job!

Okay
Djinnyatta or Ra?

Hana Song

GIVE PHARAH PROTIPS

Do I have to get to air all the time, it's easier to hit if you are on the ground

What does Genji's asshole smell like, /owg/?

I hope her gravity gun isn't dangerously radioactive or poisonous in some other way that its use is slowly, but surely, killing her.

That would fucking suck.

has anyone ever peeked under Zanyattas skirt?

Djinnyatta

Ra, definitely

>but sunyatta is best skin

Pro tip, jump with space then fly with rmb.
Try to be above people whenever you can, but save your jetpack for when you really need it.

Definitely Ra
I'm wondering that too, user...

Ra

hasn't slept in fourty hours

Ra, until you get Sunyatta

>Someone starts talking about mouse sensetivity.
>Start fixiating on it all the time, nothing feels right anymore.
>Constantly swap around and try to improve it.
>Nothing seems to work, lost all flow of the game.

Generally do horrible, with all characters. I wanna go back

Too bad the clothing clips into the ground when you meditate.

I want them to go on adventures together...

Metal thong

Djinnyatta

Would Roadhog encourage her to keep fighting the giant Omnic or would he tell her to grab her loved ones and leave South Korea to get the fuck out of dodge like he should've done back in pre-apocalyptic Australia?

Problem is, Ra has the better colors, but Djinnyatta has the better aesthetics.

pro-tip - don't play her in current meta. She's best girl and all but completely useless now that Zenyatta, McCree, 76 and a bazillion other heroes are viable again

Ifrit nigga

Healer grandparents! Come get your biotic cookies kids!

This guy is just too fucking strong. i play healers and this is without doubt the strongest - yet easiest of the healers to play. interestingly designed heroes like Ana pales in comparance to this makak faggot. he is still too good. the speed boost nerf wasnt his biggest issue.

Imagine the threesomes...

Would they both fuck Hana? Or would Junkrat be the ham in the Roadhog/D.va sandwich?

>Violence is usually the answer

I'd guess the first one

Switch to one and just stick with it. Constantly switching only makes it worse.

Your concussion rocket is an escape skill most of the time

Option 3: he would encourage her to fight the giant Omnics in Australia

MEKA Dildo/Onahole Fists

D.Va makes a good addition to trashmouse and streetpig

>All orange and white skins
t. I don't understand graphic design

>grandparents
>still more handsome and probably have more sex than me

i wish i was an overwatch hero

does tracer have freckles or no what are we suppsoed to believe that re some magic frkles that sometimes only? fuck blizzard can we please

Do you like it fast or slower?

They're Time Freckles. Just like Morgan Freeman.

Since when does Straya have giant omnics?

I want to git gud with Reaper but everytime i pick him the enemy team picks heroes with hitboxes the size of twigs. If i want to kill any of them i have to get in their face but most of the time i get before i can do so. What do?

Instead of Gold Weapon Skins, what if they made a kick ass skin for every character
>hard to acquire
>looks awesome
>instead of a tacky shiny gold weapon you have a character that stands out with well coordinated colors and immediately tells people you know how to play this character

And if you already purchased a gold weapon skin, Blizzard retroactively gives you this kick ass skin for the character you spent competitive points on.

she sometimes hides them with tonal cream. but sometimes she forgets

Switching constantly will only confuse your muscle memory. Pick one sensitivity and stick with it for two to three weeks; after that, you can gradually go either lower or higher.

What would a human Zenyatta look like?
>inb4 bald and very monk-ish

Amélie Lacroix
Such a qt.

fug, meant for

He would look bald, and very monk-ish

When will the inevitable zarya nerfs come and what will they nerf?

Please tell me owg

He would look bald, and very monk-ish

Pick a sens, stick with it for a few days and if you feel like you can go lower, then do lower but do it in increments of 2-3, don't go beyond that because that one value is a huge difference.

Like another husbando

Become a vigilante who fights crime.

/cm/ likes him a lot, personally I'm not a fan. Nothing beats his qt bot face.

as if supersoldier serum is that easy to come by

Reaper's entire kit is designed for getting up close and personal with the enemy. Flanking is his bread and butter; if you try to play him like a front line fighter against multiple opponents he's going to get mowed down.

Generally, you want to kill targets of opportunity before they have a chance to see you. If they spot you, retreat and regroup. Save your Wraith form for getting out of fights, not into them.

like a tibetan monk
i.e. literally bald and very monkish
also brown

kill yourself tripfag

>mfw mei's laugh emote is literally this

Get Veeky Forums and you'll be fine.

BRRRRRRPPPTTTTTTT

>wheelchair

Fuck, user. That's actually real fucking cute

What would your ultimate be if you were an Overwatch hero?

How come nobody that plays this game has a bomb-the-medic mentality? I used to play roamer in tf2 comp so I'm used to sacrificing myself to get a medic kill, and I do the same to Mercy when the opportunity presents itself.

How do I Hana Song?

Just like McCree, Gengi, and Zenyatta, Zarya is one of the higher skill ceiling characters that takes a competent player to be effective.

As we've previously seen, each of the aforementioned heroes have received nerfs as a result of their effectiveness.

As bad as I hate to admit it, I do sense a Zarya nerf may be on the horizon. As a Zarya main, I hope this isn't the case. Her lack of mobility and squishiness while bubbles are on cool down mean that she's a very team-reliant hero similar to Reinhardt.

That said, if I had to make a prediction on possible nerfs, I'd think they'll either reduce the splash damage of her secondary attack or reduce the bubble duration (currently 2s).

Anything else would likely render her unusable.

If the enemy mostly has small heroes, opt for the healers (should be obvious).
And I find it's better to hold off shooting for a bit longer than you'd think. Set up a bit better first, by teleporting on higher locations etc. Dropping down on them and then shooting them is a good way to make sure you kill somebody before you're targeted.
If you're in an engagement that you think you might lose, just wraith out there like a faggot. You might still win, but it's better when you have the advantage of surprise.

something supportive. I'd like to do something like Transcendence.

you're in a low mmr where people have no idea what the fuck they're doing

Killing a medic, but dying in the process does not give your team a huge lead. I'll kill the medic if there's no way out anyway, but I'll not sacrifice myself on the way in.

1. Ifrit
2. Sunyatta
3. Ra
4. Djinnyatta

so Ra

what would happen if you put all of those explosives into D.Va's mech which then self-destructs?
imagine the possibilities?

Does McCree's ultimate target a Riptire?

in tf2 the medic loses all of his charge when he dies.

in overwatch killing a healer does not remove his ult charge.

killing a healer in ow is less important than killing the medic in tf2.

It does if she probably has her ult.
>meticulously kill every enemy
>for some reason team left mercy for last
>HEDDEN SCHMEDDEN

no

No.

If she has her ult, and is closeby, then it's already too late. She'd be able to pop it anyway then. In that case, you'd be even worse off.

>You lose 25% of your ult charge on death
Is the game improved or ruined?

Crippling depression.

It would be nice if more characters had secondary weapons like Mercy does. A hero who has no real abilities but just carries around a huge variety of weapons would be cool too. His ult could be firing them all at once somehow. Catch is that they have to be reloaded individually. While switching to a different weapon to continue attacking is your bread and butter, you might end up having to retreat just so you can get everything reloaded. Reloading doesn't happen automatically upon switching.

Lucio's hard to hit, Zenyatta's grey torso blends in confusingly with a lot of the maps, Ana's usually far away, and people tend to forget about Mercy if she's not in their line-of-sight until she pops her Ult. Their low damage output (sans Zenyatta's) make them deceptively negligible threats to the detriment of the amateurish and conceited.

Most of all, there's this psychology that the frontline fighters have flawless peripheral vision so the moment you try to outflank them to get at the healers, they'll be on you like rabid dogs.

As a result, players either gain the courage and savvy to sneak around fast and efficiently or get sick enough of the seemingly endless parade of bonus shields, speed/attack boosts, uninterruptible aura charges, and outright resurrections that they'll start gunning for the medic in a frenzy.

I guess what I mean is trying to kill her first during a team fight. I'm not trying to get killed but jumping behind to reach her unprotected backside doesn't usually leave me in a great position for survival once she's dead.

>Suicidal Tendencies: For a short period of time, enemies within your radius receive half the damage they inflict.

Why don't you main Lucio /owg/? Do you really think you'll ever be a good DPS with your 35% accuracy? Give it up and join the ride.

>can play in windowed mode/watch stuff on your other screen
>nobody expects you to kill anything = no pressure
>nobody ever shittalks you, you only get positive feedback like "nice ult"
>after ~100 games you know when to ult and turn fights around
>boop niggers into the abyss

It's p comfy, I placed 2850 and now I'm 2990 with basically no effort, no stress, just doing my job by wallriding and existing.

I could really use a hug right now.

Get fit m8

procrastination

my ult would delay itself over and over again, until half of the match is already over and the ult suddenly activates when there is no-one near anymore

Im fucking exploding, of the last 20 matches i played 15 were koth (helios and lijiang, never even seen nepal)

>got matched 3 times with stack of 3 female players that were complete garbage and kept screaming in the voice chat

also im the first to notice when im playing like a retard but i swear to god in the last 10 matches my team was playing with the keyboard up their asses

>GIT GUD you are the only constant bla bla it isnt true this time REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>give a female character distinct musculature
>all fanart is roid-tier

I'm in the bottom 1% of Lucio players.

I already main him, though it's mostly because he's so relaxing. The only thing that grinds my gears is when people go "I need healing!" when I'm right in front of them. Bitch, you see me? You gettin' healed.

What's the point of playing an easy hero? Do you get all your fun out of winning?

>got matched 3 times with stack of 3 female players that were complete garbage and kept screaming in the voice chat

I legit feel sorry for you lad.

Take a piss in qp, exit the game, wait, then try to play again. Maybe your MMR will decrease and you'll get in ez games.

People forget in a lot of situations that enemy threats can be straight up ignored in favor of completing the objective. Roadhog won't chase you (Hooking excluded) if you run past him to the objective 8 times out of 10 if you're a faster than average hero. Remember that next time tanks are bullying your team on the front line.