Please make me feel better

Please make me feel better
My S2000 got t-boned and the only witness said I ran a red so the police report says its my fault. And Its limited liability insurance so I won't get any money from the S2000.

I'm considering killing myself and I hate my life.

and to think, all of it could have been avoided if you had a $30 dash cam.

The worse part is that there was a witness telling me that I had a green, but he disappeared. I'm considering getting a dash cam on all my cars now just to avoid this headache in the future.

> normies see a sports car get in a regular accident
"Maniac had it coming"

> be me
> breaking in my new brake pads
> driving normally but braking hard
> some mustang guy thinks I'm a maniac too
> starts revving his engine at lights and won't leave me alone

Did you run a red?

All you had to had was a good dash cam.

Also S2000 a shit car anyway, so whatever.

What hit you btw?

The car that his me was a ford expedition, i was hit hard enough that I spun out and my airbags deployed.

>no ecoboost
And nothing of value was lost..

I didn't run a red, I even had a witness tell me I didn't but he vanished. The only person to come as a witness was probably his mother or aunt. He also knew exactly what to do like taking pictures and shit

Kek
>he actually knew what to do when he got in an accident, loser
That's probably why the insurance companies agreed on his story. Cause he was responsible and gathered info and evidence.

I've never been in an accident my life, thats why I didn't know what to do

>i was hit hard enough that I spun out and my airbags deployed.
No shit it's America on wheels, vs a shitty jap roadster.

This is how Japan felt too.

>The only person to come as a witness was probably his mother or aunt. He also knew exactly what to do like taking pictures and shit
Why didn't you take pictures and shit? No shit the insurance is believing him.

Also, where you trying to make an orange? In other words, where the lights orange and you where trying to make them?

>I didn't know what to do
You're such an idiot.

First of all: Did you died?
Second: out of the car, take more pictures than a WHITE TEENAGE BITCH IN HER BATHROOM.
Third: get info from the other guy.

What actually happened OP? Green text it for me

Here's how I got dicked by insurance on 2013

>running late to work
>tire flat, construction in the apartment complex, fat ass nail in my tire
>take girlfriend's 2012 Mercedes c300 for maybe the 3rd or 4th time ever
>driving to work, I'm going 55 in a 50
>approach intersection, I have a green light
>opposing traffic, landscaping truck turns left right in front of me
>I brake hard, narrowly miss the truck but hit median, flop over median and hit a PT cruiser (small overlap situation
>truck drives away like nothing happened
>I rush over to pt cruiser, guy is fine
>guy in PT cruiser is sitting in the middle of the intersection, maybe 50 years old, calls the cops and refuses to roll down the window or talk to me or move his car, which is still somewhat drivable
>cops arrive, tells him to get out of the fucking road
>pt cruiser guy agrees with me, they had yellow turn light, guy pulled out in front of me
>call insurance, file claim
>claim takes 3 weeks for an agent to contact us
>after investigation, agent determines that i had "too much access" to the car, I am now an excluded driver, they won't cover the claim.
>get final bill from the dealership (gfs lease, insisted we take it there) after the lease fucking ends at the end of December, took 6 weeks
>EIGHTEEN THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS
>replaced a wheel, tire, axle, rods and shit, definitely not an $18k job
>shop won't talk to me about the work, since it's not my car
>gf just cries
>I raise a bunch of shit and they bring the price down 2k, but still can't explain any of it to us, still won't really talk to me at all, say I can't be in the room
>we end up just paying the bill, we can afford it, it just sucks
>about 4 months later, we get a letter from PT cruiser guy's lawyers, they're suing us for $4k for the pt cruiser, but offer to settle for $2k
>fuck it, I mailed the check the same day to wipe my hands of it

Im sure I could have fought it but didn't know at the time.

Consider it a lesson learned.

As long as you kept your insurance current the most you will pay is the rate increase if that.

The worse part now you need another car.

>driving late at night
>come to a complete stop at an intersection
>light turns to GREEN ARROW
>go
>t-boned
>man comes and tells me I had a green
>first ever accident didnt know what to do
>police come
>man who hit me calls someone
>police are gathering information
>random lady comes
>says i ran red
>my witness disappears
>police report says I ran red based off of witness
>4 point careless driving ticket

>Replace wheel, tire, axle, rods and shit
>On a Mercedes
>>Complaining about the price
That's what you get for driving a Euromeme AND for not having a dash cam.

Fag.

Get a fucking SUV or a truck next time, so that damage to your car is minimal. Or get a car you can fix for cheaper faggot.

Insurance is full of Jews, you fucking moron.

Fucking shit nigger. Unless you're bullshiting, that sucks.

My mom had something similar happen to her in a cavalier. But it was a clear case cos the guy was making a bad left. Poor cavalier got written off though.

Anyway, in a sense you should be glad the cops delt with it, and you didn't call insurance straight away.

And spend a 50 on a good dash cam next time faggot. And buy a better car so it doesn't get written off on the first fucking tbone.

I'm sorry.

The reason I'm upset about the price is that the parts and labor didn't add up to $18k and no one could tell us why. Plus they originally quoted us at 6k.

You're right though, now I own a Subaru and a jeep. I had a BMW too and it was a fragile piece of shit.

I would post a picture as proof, but it kills me to even look at it. This car helped put a lot of my depressing thoughts away. It helped me get out of depression because of car friends I met. Now thats all gone. I'm legitimately considering killing myself just so I don't have to live with this shitty feeling inside.

I'm going to buy a dash cam now, I thought it was a stupid joke on Veeky Forums but now its an investment to avoid any future headaches. Going to buy better insurance so I would at least be able to get money back and at least now I know what to do in an event of an accident.

If that's true... Fuck people dude. I'm ordering a dash cam tomorrow, not kidding.

and to think, a $30 dash cam could have saved you $18,000

Owning a car like Mercedes and BMW means you have no choice but to accept what they say. You have no other way of fixing it.

Anyway, good choices on Subaru and Jeep.

FUCKING MORON, YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD A DASH CAM THE FIRST TIME! NOT EVERYTHING ON Veeky Forums IS A LIE OR A MEME!

but fuck man, i feel for you. Driving is the one source of happiness i have anymore. The life of a wage cuck are a ocean of misery, but there are islands of hope.

Anyway. Live and learn. Life is a harsh mistress, but she can also be pretty good. Don't kill yourself, you'll accomplish nothing. Either learn from your mistakes, or you learn from someone elses.

Good luck. Cuck.

hey man don't consider ending your life over a car and whatever fines you have to pay. This is just one bump in a life filled with many ups and downs. People suck and always lie. Get yourself a decent miata for 5 grand or just some cute econobox like a yaris and start saving up for your banging ride.

>like a yaris
Are you trying to make him suicidal?

Problem is, I spent a lot of my savings on that car. I won't have money for anything else for a while. I want another fun car but theres nothing cheap in colorado.

I'm looking at a cressida but fuck. I don't have money for one. 1,400$ is cheap for a cress and I wish I had that money now.

I also want something rwd and manual, but I don;t know many cars.

E30 (Drift Tax)
240SX (Drift Tax)
Miata (None under 3k)

What RWD Manual cars am I missing?

If you were listed as a driver on the insurance then the insurance is being scummy. You should have lawyered up and sued the insurance company.

Good advice, the Miata is more fun in everyday situations anyway so it won't be really disappointing or anything

Do you have reliable income? If so an auto loan is an option. Pull a 5k loan if you can and also if you can, pay it off as fast as possible. This will help future you down the road.
Downside loans often require full insurance.

My income is $1000 a month on a bad day (I am 17 and I get 40 hours a week at $10 an hour.)

I'm going to ask the cressida owner if I would be able to give him payments for the car and hope from there. Its an auto cressida but for a while I will have something that will get me to work. Maybe manual conversion if I find a R154 or another toyota manual trans.

anything special about the cressida that you prefer over something more sporty like a celica, cobalt, or integra since you liked the s2000? those might be a little too ricey for you though.

that guy has put that cressida through some tough shit guaranteed.

>My S2000 got t-boned and the only witness said I ran a red so the police report says its my fault.

You are not the rich man in the case I was witness for. The rich guy ran the red light which was red well before he reached the intersection. In fact, our two left turn lanes were already green for a time. I turned left and the lady to the right of me in the white SUV turned left. I saw the rich guy coming fast and assumed he would run the red so I stopped. The lady kept on going trusting the light. She was way taller than me so she could see; my car didn't obstruct her view.

Boom, he hits her. You think it is over and done? No. He has an expensive lawyer team. The rich guy evidently is willing to spend whatever it takes to keep his name clean. False pride? Whatever. As the sole witness, the lawyers went after me but were unable to discredit me. No drugs. Not a drunk. No crimes. No affairs. Great vision.

The rich guy claimed we both ran the light and his light was green. Hmmm. But he is rich and powerful. At the court session, the judge was clearly on his side. It was disgusting. The rich guy got away with it.

Justice can be bought. It doesn't matter if photos are taken in that case.

So take heart, if you were the rich guy, you would have won even if the red light was against you.

Anyways, that court case left me quite bitter against how unfair the justice system was. The lawyer team tried hard to make my life tough so that I would give up and do what they wanted. They wanted me to do the "oliver north" and say I couldn't remember or my memory was fuzzy. But what I saw was very clear and I refused to do as they asked. It's too bad that Odin doesn't actually exist and he could then come down and smite these people who are trying to get me to tell lies in court. They even tried tricky dirty tactics of sending people to talk to me, but the trick is they ask leading or inflammatory questions and discredit you. Dirty.

Its the only affordable car that I can negotiate, I LOVED the S2000, it had power and nothing was better than the top down.
But I think I'll just wait for my project car to be done (1977 280z) to get a sport car.
All those cars are FWD and I want something RWD

I also liked sliding it

Cressida also has that SICK AS FUCK controls for everything. AC AND SHIT SLIDE OUT YO!

A FUCKING DASH CAM.

Russians are fucking niggers born the wrong color, but that is the ONE THING they do right.

Rust on the passenger fender

I think itll be a good buy, ill just get a manual trans and convert it

>considering killing himself because his car was wrecked
>no physical injuries or anything... just his car was wrecked
holy fuck buddy. stop putting so much value in a god damn possession. You're treating the vehicle like it was your only true source of happiness when you should take a step back from what you have built for your life and realize you need more things in life to make you happy besides a fuckin car. Go find yourself some hobbies to fulfill your happiness so you don't live this pathetic excuse of a life where the loss of a car will have you hanging in the god damn rafters. There's so many worse things in life then losing a god damn car buddy. you could have been seriously hurt or you could have killed someone given the circumstances, yet your life ending choice is because of the value of the car you lost. Get over it man, there's gonna be a lot more bullshit in life then this and if you get all bent out of shape because of just this then you're gonna have a hard time when you get evicted for spending all your money on an engine swap instead of paying rent...

Uh... Okay.
>underage

That out of the way, I would avoid small cars as insurance company love to jack up rates on those. Add in your age and I'm assuming your a guy, you got a one two three knock punch on your insurance rates.

Talk to your agent and get a quote on how much insuring the Cressida will cost before you pull the trigger and buy it.

Personally I would recommend you get a van, SUV or a truck.
>The joys of early adulthood. Where you find out the world is run on lies and no fun is allowed unless you are rich.

5 important lessons to be learnt here:

A: Get proper insurance, don't cheap out like a fag
2: Don't run red lights
iii: Have a dashcam
4: Don't drive fag convertibles.
E: Always get names and addresses of whiteness

WAAAAAH IGNORANCE IS AN EXCUSE

Actually just go ahead and kill yourself OP. You're not even smart enough to handle a simple collision, so I've got to assume you weren't smart enough to leave your s2000 happy, stock, and loveable.

Thanks for removing another lovely car from the market.

wheel id?

>shop won't talk to me about the work, since it's not my car
>I raise a bunch of shit and they bring the price down 2k, but still can't explain any of it to us, still won't really talk to me at all, say I can't be in the room
This sounds dodgy as fuck.

Witnesses are great sometimes though.
>in muh truck, trying to make a right turn out of a gas station parking lot
>the way trailer is positioned, there is room for cars to turn into gas station but my trailer will block the entrance when I start to move
>let like 3-4 cars turn into gas station past my trailer, have a clearing, start to make my right hand turn
>2/3 of the way done with my turn, trailer pulling across whole entrance to gas station, and I hear a "crunch"
>end of my trailer fucks up this Honda Pilot
>hop out of the truck, make sure they're ok, think it is all my fault and the Pilot was one of the cars I let turn in before I started moving but didn't see she wasn't clear of my trailer
>lady doesn't speak much English, random crackheads and trashy white people come up and start saying it was all her fault and she is yelling and pissed off now
>turns out I was clear to make the right turn, but as I was halfway into the street she comes flying down from my left and tries to make a right turn into this gas station and sneak between my trailer and the curb
>I couldn't even see her at thay point since my trailer was blocking the view as soon as I started to make the turn so she must have really been hauling ass down this street.
>cops come, talk to her and the witnesses first, by the time they get to me they don't even need to hear what happened from me
>tfw her boyfriend comes and he is all pissed, they only have liability on the Pilot and she has no license and isn't even a legal US resident
I got a phone call from an insurance adjuster like 2 months later saying they were trying to get money from our insurance. I told her what happened and she got the ticket and the adjuster just laughed and said they're crazy if they think they will get a dollar. Last I ever heard of it.

It was a bone stock honda.

Also why would you get a car like that and only put liability on it?

>I was following the lights blindly instead of looking both ways before going into the intersection
Sucks to be you faggot.

Exactly why I have a dash can in mine. Other shits will always try to get out of it and lie their ass off. I also go out of my way to not take dangerous left turns and generally do things that get me called "pussy" but I pay $50 a month for full insurance on my s2000. For me in this case it wouldn't be the cost or money, just having gotten ripped off because the other fuck is lying.

Shit happens. Stop being a bitch and realize that you can prevent everything too.

>Limited Liability

That's where you fucked up at the start. Get full coverage on anything that isn't a beater.