Tfw actually looks really fucking cool irl

>tfw actually looks really fucking cool irl

Wow! that's a cool R8.

It looks even better in black since it makes the design look more simpler and cleaner

>his """supercar""" doesn't have ecoboost

>they made a supercar and not a sports car

It's still a disgrace to the original NSX.

I'm not saying it's a bad car, but it should bear a different name

>no ecoboost
What's the point?

where did you see this?

its not in any way a disgrace to the NSX name

Ford GT>NSX

>New Supercar eXperimental
It was never going to be a new old NSX, else it'd be OSR- Old Supercar Reimagined.

Original NSX beat ferrari at its own game.

this nsx has a hybrid AWD system, closest car that has that is a 918 spyder. The nsx gets destroyed by 918.

Picture doesn't do it justice. Had to legit double take, it made me "wow"
And I normally meme hate this car lol
Outside jay lenos comedy club in Hermosa Beach. It can't be his though since in his video he has a silver one...

Except it didn't, unless by beating Ferrari you mean selling an overpriced car that's considerably slower than its cheaper competitors

Lol, you can literally have the same engine in Fusion.

No, you can't

uh

NSX just means New Sportscar Xperimental

the new one lives up to it just fine

it's sort of an NSX tradition to be revolutionary and cutting edge, this is no different

doesn't anyone remember how the original was all-aluminum? no one was doing that back in the mid 90s, even the Ferrari 355 had a steel monocoque

so now the NSX just beat Ferrari to the sports car hybrid game, it's like 1990 all over again

Is that a Caddilac

> beat Ferrari to the hybrid game
What is the ferrari laferrari

No, it's a Chrysler.

>sports car

the laferrari isn't exactly a sports car

just like the f40 beat everyone to the carbon fiber game

is the hybird system even 'revolutionary' in the world of supercars right now? the motors of the torque vectoring are only effective at lower speeds. Added with the complexity and weight of batteries and extra motors, it probably won't so much for reliability either. Granted supercars aren't meant to be reliable, but the original nsx was.

Nsx isn't exactly a sports car either

was the original really 'meant' to be reliable though? it was just typical honda engineering

nowadays acura has a bit of a different engineering mentality, especially with things like SH-AWD that have been around for years

they're not really looking to build the most simple car anymore, just the most satisfying

It looks fucking amazing in white I was completely taken away when top gear featured it

It was designed by a grill so it must attract other grills rite?

>tfw saw it in real life, hoping it would look better than the pictures, but was saddened to see it looked just as bad