before you kill someone else too

I text and drive.
I talk and drive.
I vape and drive.
I eat and drive.
Never anything bad has happened

I never text while driving, ever.

It helps that I have no friends.

Nope. Phone goes into the center console and sits there. If it chirps I ignore it. Calls are different I generally will take those while driving, but I don't like to.

>If it chirps I ignore it
This it's not that hard.

What if I have a Model S on the freeway with autopilot on?

Statistically, I'm safer in that scenario than if I was steering manually without using my phone.

You'll be completely fine until it can't tell the difference between a white truck and the sky, then your phone rings and nobody will be alive to answer.

The chance of that happening is lower than getting into any other accident while driving manually, friend.

Any other fatal accident, I mean.

I play pokemon go while I drive

>millions of regular cars on the road
>around 100k model S Teslas ever sold
Gee, I wonder why the statistics are lower.

>I smoke tobacco
>Havent gotten cancer yet so that means I will never get it

Your logic is retarded.

why not just kill them before they kill you?

>I smoked a couple cigarettes once
>YOU'RE GOING TO DIE OF CANCER BECAUSE OF THAT

Your logic is retarded.

>not having a designated driver and carpooling with buds

Also have to have one of the guys capture shit for the driver

LOL

Who else jerks off while driving?

Only through Sync
Fite me fgt

this is how I jerk off

>20k hours in MS Paint

I've been texting and driving without incident for 15 years. Just because you can't grasp a way to handle distractions safely, doesn't mean the rest of us are as daft.

Just shut the fuck up with your holy roller bullshit before you stumble on the inevitable endgame of your moronic crusade. Which is to ban driving because the incompetent among us can't do it safely.

You are an idiot that should die in a fire. With any luck these will be your last few days on the planet. The rest of us just pray you don't take someone else with you when that glorious day arrives.

BTW.....fuck you

No because I have a shit cassette headunit with a fancy jack to cassette plug with a button and I can just use the voice controls of my intelligent communication device to write texts

>intelligent communication device to write texts
You still have to look to see whether or not the correct words were written.

i do all these
except ive added something new but even for me it might be too risky
pokemon go and drive.

My nigger.
Ascended saiyan mode.

No.
I can't text and drive at the same time. I have tried, but I can't concentrate on either. I can READ texts while driving, because GTA trained me to read the HUD and subtitles and drive at the same time. But I can't type while holding the phone one-handed.

You might want to be wary of road hazards. I hear things fall of other vehicles all the time. And at speeds, it's amazing the damage something so small as a lug nut can do...

The statistic is measured in miles driven.