How to deal with people who put rotas on their cars?

How to deal with people who put rotas on their cars?

When I am driving along and I see a thieving scumbag poser, who doesn't care about the car industry and they pull up next to me and say "Nice car" how do you deal with it.

I normally try ignore them but sometimes I turn my nose up at them and sometimes even give them the finger.

Other urls found in this thread:

randr-alloys.co.uk/alloy-wheels/mamba
kyushashoes.com/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's a pretty cool corolla
just ignore them op, dont be a cunt

even tho its b8 the fact that I know theres ppl like this out there cracks me up

They are the ones being a cunt by driving on rotas.

What's wrong with rotas?
They are great wheels.

>great

The Taurus™ of the automotive industry
The worst of South East Asian made wheels, no wonder most move on to cosmis

The quality of the wheels isn't whats wrong.

The fact is the companies morals, they don't give much to car modifyers, they don't understand things and they just want to make money.

They don't even make wheels smaller than 15" because they only go for the boy racer, p plater and hill billy market.

Rota only makes their wheels for suitable for street use, meeting most regulations but when you drive hard they can't withstand the amount of fatigue compared than most performance wheels can. Rotas are gravity casted and not low pressure casted like most manufacturers do, hence their low cost.
The only way Rota makes their wheels pass regulations is by heat treating their wheels but the inside structure is still not as strong.

stancefags who bitch about rotas are the ones that crack me up

i'm sure your forged three figure wheels helped you negotiate that dropped kerb

>spending a gorillion dollars buying brand new hayashi streets when you can get a full set shakotans for less than a grand

They don't even come inn 14"s and the finish on them looks super cheap.

Why not just keep your hubcaps instead of doing that to your poor car.

>brand new
>not spending your time on yahoo japan finding bargains on vintage kyusha shoes for less than the price of a rep

A set of Longchamp XR-4s are pretty common and affordable out of all of them, most likely without the centercaps but still worth it. '

>spending a gorillion dollars buying a brand new rolex/omega/breitling/tissot when you can get a fully functional timex for less than $20

>less than
For the least a similar price than a rep but that's pretty rare
Sorry to break the bad news but no one makes the "sakura" center cap anymore and Rota doesn't make em wide af

>tissot
>gorillion dollars

oops, wrong wheel but no one makes rep centercaps.

Fuck that is a gorgeous wheel

Of course the finish looks cheap, (you get what you pay for) but if going for the look on a car that isn't going to be thrashed, I'd rather not spend $500+ per corner.

I just can't trust second-hand wheels, especially if you're buying them off of an auction site. The seller could "forget" to mention or show a nasty crack and you're stuck with fixing it.

Except in this case, the Timex would look identical to the rolex/omega/breitling/tissot and do the exact same thing.

>can't trust second hand wheels
Eh, but in Japan sellers like to list damages in good detail. Pretty common thing on most used goods sites. It's funny when they are selling the item in it's original box and list the boxes damage as well.

>they don't make wheels smaller than 15
Uhh, I have 13x8 rotas

anyone know similar style wheels (80s jap wheels) that have the 5x120 pcd?

pic related

minilites look better, and have more of a classic look as well

randr-alloys.co.uk/alloy-wheels/mamba

this will help you
kyushashoes.com/#
Enkei EK62 is one but there aren't many with that pattern, mostly 5x114~ pcd for 5 lug.
Good luck

i mentioned minilites because they are made to order, actually a lot of companies do that. less inventory to keep around.

but yes good luck

I'd become a rotafag myself if the girl came with them.

God she's cute. Looks a lot like my first girlfriend after she lost weight...after we broke up.

Only fuckboys have wheels smaller than 15" arguing they don't make anything under 15 is a dumb reason

They don't seem to make them in 5x120 but I do love this style of wheels.

holy shit all those wheels look mint!
I can't seem to find any in 5x120, they're all 5x114 :(

I guess it wasn't meant to be, they wouldn't suit my car anyway I don't think

they make them to order so they literally come in any pattern

desu I love those wheels, but definitely won't suit my car, want something that looks a little similar to steelies?
Pic related is same car as mine.

Look up diamond steel wheels, they will make any wheel you want.

am i the only one who likes SSR Comps?

There are some old JDM wheels on the market which were meant for older Camaros, Corvettes, and Pontiacs etc. and therefore are in 5x4.75" (5x120.65) bolt pattern. They are very rare though.

>three figure wheels

No one cares

>4 lugs
interested..

Where do you buy original J D M wheels?

Would love a set of Dunlop TE-3's but have no clue where to get them.

Japanese yahoo auctions and Jap eBay

Have to use a third party buyer as well

Are you serious???

14"s are the best size for old 80's cars.

Don't tell idiots where to buy rare parts.

Keep it a secret.

Just got pic related today

Following up on your original post, how ass mad would you say you were when you viewed my photo?

I saw this exact car today

I honestly just try not to talk to people like you..

The same way I try to avoid drug addicts, hill billies, welfare scum and other shitty people.

They just look like wheels to me, m8.

that's exactly what they are. OP however, thinks otherwise

They represent so much more than wheels.

They represent being a poser... who would even support a company that makes a wheel called "shakotans" but don't come in sizes shakotan cars run...

Think about the retardedness of that for a second.

the thing is, I really don't give very many shits about the company itself. All I care about knowing is that rota is one of the more reputable replica companies. It was the certain style that I wanted for a price that was proportional to the car's value. I'm sure as hell not going to pay 2000 bucks for rims to put on a car that I paid 1600 for. especially if I don't consider the car a "race car"

You don't need to pay 2k for wheels that are not rotas.

I got some mesh style wheels for 150 dollars with good tyres.. They are el cheapo wheels but at least they are not rotas.

I feel a bit retarded.

Thanks

How are sparco's for quality? They're cheap, and I love the rally lookl

People who buy Rotas are killing the wheel industry - you gotta pay if you want play.
Post your favourite REAL wheels!

LOL, AE Teks are the most disgusting of all rip offs.

who's the girl, OP?

Me

kill yourself

Wow... Rude dude

Hi Angel Duncan