So I'm saving up for my first bike and I think the 2016 ninja 650r abs is probably the best starter bike to go with

So I'm saving up for my first bike and I think the 2016 ninja 650r abs is probably the best starter bike to go with.

What's Veeky Forums opinion? Are there better starter bikes out there in the 600-650 club?

Other urls found in this thread:

cycletrader.com/search-results?type=motorcycle|356953&radius=150&sort=price:asc&page=1&make=kawasaki|2318344&model=ninja|764858052&trim=NINJA 650 ABS|4095,650R|1712&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a Grom.

>11,599 dollars average new

Niggah I can get a new ninja 650r for 6 grand wtf

Do your homework lazy ass nigger

negro, groms only cost like 2500-3k new. You gonna die on a sigfiddy m8.

Ninja 300 or Yamaha R3

SV650 or SV650S

I don't want a 300. I liked the new ninja 650r abs when I test drove it. You can sit up more with it and it's comfy as fuck

Are you looking for advice or just confirmation,

go out and rek yourself squid. But don't come crying here.

gud baiku just evade honduh

>first bike
>new bike
i bet you're financing it too
did you even read the fucking sticky?

If you need ABS you should be driving a car...

Youre going to die immediately if you with anything else but a 250. Listen to Veeky Forums on bikes they know their stuff. Atleast 90% of them rode a couple months before their 650's were repo'd.

Dear Lord in heaven it's best to not even look at litre bikes right now. You may spontaneously combust this early in the game

>Spotted the moped rider

Don't get a new bike as your first, and don't get a supersport

>Youre going to die immediately if you with anything else but a 250. Listen to Veeky Forums on bikes they know their stuff.

This is so wrong it's not even funny. You're a fucking retard. So is op for buying new, but God damn you're dumb.

go back to your containment thread autist

Ninja 650 is fine, it's got enough power but not too much and a nice linear delivery. But don't buy new and don't get ABS on your first bike, try and find a nice used one.

>2 cylinder sport touring bike
>superbike

no

Also the 650 is almost like trying to be something it's not. It's a big bike but you won't even hold a candle to an I4. Just get an older gsxr 600 or something that you won't care about when you drop it and shit.

>HURR U WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T GET A MEME50 SENPAI

When will faggots stop posting this meme? 600-650 is a perfect start if you aren't looking to be a massive retard and speedster it up. The new ninja 650r is a smooth bike to begin with.

Op is confirmed dead already. 650 is too much bike.

I said supersport you dill hole, not super bike, supersports have an unpredictable power curve to beginners

>Not understanding this post is pure satire

It's not a supersport, it's a P-twin 650 learner bike pretending to be one, makes about half the power of a 600 supersport. You just be getting it confused with the Ninja 636

>2 cylinder sport touring bike
>supersport
the ninja 650 is an ok beginner bike, the zx6r and stuff are not as good for beginners.
The ninja doesn't have an unpredictable power curve

This.

You literally sit up with it. It's designed that way. Tbh I think kawasaki made the ninja 650r to have something people can start with at the 600 levels that will not put you in an early grave.

DYING MEME

Sounds like a bunch of nobikes here. OP don't buy new, get used, the 650 is fine since

>muh linear powur curve.

U wot

telling a beginner to get a grom is going to get them killed.

Get an FZ

>telling people to buy used

not everyone is a poor and shit at riding like u

1.) ABS is for fucking pussies and if you start out on a bike with ABS have fun locking up your tires on a non ABS bike when you go full force on the brakes like your used to.

2.) Its your first bike, YOU WILL DROP IT. Get something used off craigslist that already has some fairing damage. Go for a 250 or 300. those fuckers retain their resale value like niggers buying fried chicken.

3.) The best starter bike is one with low power (250-300) with no electronic assists. Save that shit for when you can afford a BMW S1000RR HP4.

You can get a grom for under $3K you cheeky cunt.

R3 has less resale value over the ninja

Pussy bikes. But also good starters.

>First Bike
>CURRENT YEAR

Now I know you're nobike for sure, nobody who rides EVER recommends a new bike.

Nah bro, just get something from between 2008 and 2010.

>autist manchild: the post

Nothing wrong with people starting on 600 or 650 as long as the person isn't a massive fucking sperg like you and respect the bike.

>get a meme 250/300

So he can get bored with it within a month or two and regret not just buying the 650 instead? Kys honestly

t. poor shitbike rider

Okay so 2016 ninja 650r sells for 5,900 after taxes

With gear and tags he's looking at around 6800-7000

Your average 2008-2010 bike will cost him 8-9 grand easy. Cycle trader has basic 300s-600s at that price range.

Gitgud

What is ".t"?

You still gonna drop it.

Everyone drops their shit. Oh well

Hurts harder when it's new. OP, you can the 08-10 650 bike for almost 2k less.

>not buying America iron. Poor zipper fags

Got some sources?

>find a decent 650
>2 grand

Why lie user?

>750
>3k
Just need to look harder, user

cycletrader.com/search-results?type=motorcycle|356953&radius=150&sort=price:asc&page=1&make=kawasaki|2318344&model=ninja|764858052&trim=NINJA 650 ABS|4095,650R|1712&

09 for 2.4k

It's k, I'm also guilty of being spoon fed :^)

I've seen Groms at the dealer. They look like kids bikes. Are they seriously a good beginner bike? Will a full grown man look silly riding one of these?

KTM Duke 390?

>Yamaha FZ07 sells for 7 grand new
>0-60 in 3.5 seconds
>beautiful bike
>every reviewer has only positive things to say about it
>the epitome of a perfect beginner's bike
>not to mention it's more reliable than a Kawasucki so you can spend more time learning to ride and less time fixing shit or paying someone to fix shit

Fuck you Americans and your fucking cheap ass shit bikes.

Gay

get a vmax

i wanna get a grom

>a-a-american made, b-b-b-buddy
>he said, standing near the bike because it was not worth riding due to its low top speed and inferior cornering ability
>g-g-geee the oil puddle is at my knees now, sure is great having a bike that changes its own oil huh