I am finally going to be able to afford a 15k car. I have been looking around but I don't know what to get...

I am finally going to be able to afford a 15k car. I have been looking around but I don't know what to get. I read BMW 3 series are good. I found a cheap Acura TSX with rebuilt title. I would like other options. Any suggestions on what car I should get? No trucks, coupes, or vans. I'm sticking to a sedan or SUV. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/5677357269.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/5673580176.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/5676025564.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5663675273.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5674811268.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5668418227.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/5671965172.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/5666363201.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5671053670.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

you have to be careful with rebuilt titles since it's a bit of a gamble. could have just been a simple wreck or it could be flood damage.
also make sure you get a dashcam

Why would I need a dashcam?

Post zip and auto/stick and max mileage preferences and I'll scan CL for ya.

Turbo Darts with the standard gearbox are huge fun, handle beautifully and are very practical and spacious for such small sedans. Used ones are about in your price range.

Frankly, if you were considering a salvage title anything, a Chrysler product at least comes with a warranty.

Auto or stick fine
Under 60k miles.
Thanks bud

Forgot to mention leather seats are kind of important. I have a lab that sheds like there's no tomorrow.

Thanks again.

NEVER BUY A REBUILT TITLE

Anything you save up front you'll spend in the long run.

Do you know your credit score? How much down? How much do you make a month?

Money isn't the issue. The maximum amount I want to spend overall is 15,000 dollars. Thanks for the heads up on the title. I was iffy about it.

So 15k cash?

Yes

Before I bought my Lincoln, I was looking really hard at 2010/2011 Ford Fusion Sports.

> AWD
> Reliable enough to be a fleet vehicle
> Cheap enough
> Decent fuel mileage

Though to be fair, I was coming from a '98 750il. Cheap was subjective...

E39 540i
E38 750il
E46 330 or M3
LS430
Sc400
Mercedes w126 or w123
Original unrestored classic car of your choosing

I've had horrible experiences with ford fusions. I'm staying away. Thanks though.

Thanks! That list will be helpful.

focus st / golf gti

Well first off, it is a cabriolet but the Eos is quite a nice car. The interior of this one is in pretty sharp condition. Downside however is that for the age you are at the point before bluetooth or aux and instead CDs and satellite. You could use the rest of the money for some nice wheels.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/5677357269.html

Here is a superbly clean looking Golf. Cloth, however.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/5673580176.html

Another clean Golf but with inverse colours! Once again, cloth. Lower mileage with higher price. I haven't gone through all the options but the other would probably be the better purchase.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/5676025564.html

Ah, a red Mazda3s. My friend wants to sell his Soul for one of these, albeit the 5-dr hatch. Looks very clean, fair price, has bluetooth. But also cloth. Well you could get it reupholstered if you really need leather. It has the 2.5L engine as well. And it comes with snow tyres.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5663675273.html

lol, when you said "sell his soul", i thought you meant his actual spiritual soul.
>this nigga's soul cheap as fuck

535xi. Nice leather and AWD. Looks to be in nice condition. Has some PlastDipped parts and straight pipes instead of a catback so it was probably something some parents gave to their kid who wanted to have a sports car. Regardless, that is all easy to reverse if you so want. Definitely has more class than the others.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5674811268.html

2010 e350 w/ luxury package
shit's cash yo

>Rebuilt title

Fucking no.

That's not at all a bad option.

A.) it's going to save your ass when someone lies to try to save their own ass
B.) they're cheap
C.) you'll capture some pretty cool stuff.

Hey baby, here is a sexy British Racing green MINI Countryman S. Leather seats, racing stripes, and larger than your standard Cooper. 1.6L Turbo. Yeah baby.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5668418227.html

>timing chain.jpg
>rattles
>shit ride quality

Was going to link a MINI Cooper S, but then I found an even better one. Nice cream on black 1.6T. Clean leather 2D hatch with a 6-speed manual.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/5671965172.html

And if you liked the Mazda3s, here is a Mazdaspeed3. It is the pre-facelift of the 2nd gen, and has a 2.3L turbo with some upgraded parts. Can't say if the interior is cloth or leather.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/5666363201.html

A Volvo 850 T5R. Apparently made in conjunction with Porsche. Has leather, although it could use a good restoration, with a sexy yellow exterior. Definitely a cool car, and it sounds quite powerful too.

Well I just looked and odo was listed at 195... meaning 195k. But hey, why not still post it.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5671053670.html

I'm looking to get an '08-'10 era ES350. Any specific things to watch out for/ avoid when looking at these models?

Now that they're being discontinued, who knows what kind of deals you might be able to score, even at a dealership.

You might be able to get the more decked out honda for the price you pay on an Acura so keep that in mind when looking at cars. We all should kniw to avoid Chrysler 200. The C300 was based on the E-class merc. And Chevy is pretty much just a chevy at that price. The cruze is pretty nice though.

And fitted seat cover plus a good set of mats ~$100 will make your furry bro a breeze to live with.

E350 or Lexus es350?

If es you're a faggot and should kill yourself.